[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why souldn't I use it if it is the fastest browser out there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
31KB, 300x300px
why souldn't I use it if it is the fastest browser out there?
>>
>>57034987
No one here really cares what you use. You shouldn't care what anyone here thinks.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>57034987
because botnet
>>
Speed-wise they're all about the same.

Where chrome really shines is the responsiveness department, specially when you throw heavy shit at it. It feels snappy, "just werks".

The typical firecuck will counter this by urging you to get a high-end i7 and 16gb of ram at the very least, instead of just installing a functional browser.
>>
File: 1473129678055.png (47KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
1473129678055.png
47KB, 600x614px
>>57034987
Daily reminder that you shouldn't use Google Chrome.

Yes, Mozilla has its issues (SJW, slightly slower browser etc) but they're far better than Google who want to control the internet and employ all those GamerGate assholes who are deploying AI to censor internet and get rid of anyone who opposes violent anti-male feminism and anti-gay/pro-family folks.

Uninstall Chrome now and start using FF or one of the forks.

Read this:

http://robert.ocallahan.org/2014/08/choose-firefox-now-or-later-you-wont.html

Google's SJW AI project:
https://www.wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/
>>
>>57035121
Well said Konata-chan!
>>
>>57034987
Don't let /g/ tell you what you should or shouldn't use, just do what the fuck you want.
>>
>>57034987
https://www.privacytools.io/webrtc.html
>>
>>57034987
i use it, not because of speed but because under linux everything just werks including nut licks and shit
>>
because its the fastest browser out and actually works, unlike firecuck.
>>
>>57035121
>want to control the internet
probably true
>employ all those GamerGate assholes who are deploying AI to censor internet
what? no
>get rid of anyone who opposes violent anti-male feminism and anti-gay/pro-family folks.
some people do, but it's not too bad
>>
File: 1440458768514.jpg (59KB, 586x515px) Image search: [Google]
1440458768514.jpg
59KB, 586x515px
>>57035121
Speaking of Firefox, I've been sitting on version 42 for like a fucking year now ever since update 43 broke the fuck out of 4chan and youtube for me.
tried updating to 49 and all it did was look uglier, run slower and disable half of my add-ons. I upgraded to 47 which didn't have the stupid forced add-on disabling and it still didn't fix any of the issues that I had with version 42 (RAM usage very slowly rising forever, and when I load or mouse over a certain amount of webms on 4chan, they all stop loading until I refresh every page with a webm on it for some reason)
I upgraded back to 42.

Why the fuck would anyone ever update this shit?
update 42 is pretty peachy though, been firefox for years now
>>
>>57037450
>rising forever
I should correct because this sounds really bad
It rises until I restart it. It takes about 5 seconds to restart and press open last session so it's never been that annoying and it only rises up to like twice its normal RAM load after like an entire day of being open
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.