[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

convince me not to buy this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Edifier M1370B.png (694KB, 1210x910px) Image search: [Google]
Edifier M1370B.png
694KB, 1210x910px
convince me not to buy this
>>
>>57026700
Getting some bleach and drinking it is a better option for you
>>
>>57026700
The speakers have a thin plastic casing, causing them to resonate with the sound waves.
That means they will sound like shit.
>>
>>57026700
The subwoofer is most likely the kind of that makes hum instead of thum

also
>plastic casing on speakers

please no
>>
>>57026700
It sounds like ass.
>>
>>57026901
subwoofer is a big word for a thing that tiny
>>
>>57026700
Looks like shit
>>
File: 71e0inQDf6L._SL1280_.jpg (150KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
71e0inQDf6L._SL1280_.jpg
150KB, 1280x1280px
Micca MB42X and a cheap chink amp is the still the poorfag meme speakers of choice.
>>
Is there any good new 2.1 speakers for 100 dollars/euros or less?
>>
>>57026700
Buy whatever the fuck you want and piss off.
>>
File: x863CR3-o_3qtrLeft.jpg (86KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
x863CR3-o_3qtrLeft.jpg
86KB, 1000x750px
The mackie cr3s are nice for about $100 usd
>>
>>57026902

this is the best answer

you'd save about 50+ dollars just buying some older component speakers and a cheapo receiver at a rural goodwill
>>
>>57027236
> cheap chink amp
Such as? I cant find the lepai 2020 on my country. Any other decent lepai or brand?
>>
Sony Muteki

Yes/no?
>>
>>57029850
>some older component speakers
have fun with the foam rot
>>
>>57026700
You live with a roommate at best
Realistically you live with your parents

Get a pair of headphones
>>
>>57030200
this is only a problem with pre-1975ish speakers and shitty brands
>>
>>57030282
>this is only a problem with pre-1975ish speakers and shitty brands
>which is what mostly is for sale
have fun with the ferrofluid resin, otherwise
have fun with insects eating speaker membranes, otherwise
>>
>>57030470
I actually agree with this anon. Majority of speakers at thrift stores are either old as fuck and devastated or garbage stock speakers that came with some audio system. Nether are good to have. Good passive speakers will always cost, unless you get lucky as shit and manage to buy pair cheap due to some dumbass owner not knowing the value. Most of the time getting good audio setup for dirt cheap at goodwill is a myth.
Edifier speakers are pretty much the best active budget speakers that I have personally heard, at least their 2.0 speakers. Most of the time people who believe that all active speakers sound like shit have never actually owned or listened to active speakers other than logikek.
>>
>>57030624
>Edifier speakers are pretty much the best active budget speakers that I have personally heard
Meh, the picture in OPs pic looks otherwise.
If by budget speakers you mean 100 cybershekels and less, the general problem becomes that in this price range the split off of subwoofer into its own case and the change from two-way to cheap full range drivers almost always results in crap.

Best budget thingies I heard of are stuff like Genius SP1250 and at least those are two-way, so it sounds plausible.
>>
>>57026902
>nigger
least you admit to being inferior.
>>
>>57030168
ebay
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.