[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playing video games is bad. Who still plays video games here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 2XcEPvw.jpg (979KB, 2602x1608px) Image search: [Google]
2XcEPvw.jpg
979KB, 2602x1608px
Playing video games is bad.

Who still plays video games here? When will you learn that spending any time not programming is time wasted?
>>
Who here wants OP dead?
>>
>>57023703
I play runescape oldschool while writing my own game.

Afking in that is great and when im high level enough i can have some casual fun.
>>
i play spintires. u can drive a truck in the mud and then when you get stuck you can drive another truck over and pull it out. a+
>>
If you're only productive part of the week you're obviously only being productive for yourself.

Stop being so selfish goys I mean guys. Don't you want your fellow citizens, like the owners of media and technology conglomerates to benefit from your labor?
>>
me
programming seems like a lot of work
i would actually have to try to learn

so i play csgo all day and buy $200 knfives with my daddy's credit card
>>
>>57023703
I have nothing else in my life.
>>
>>57023775
Make ratted CSGO cheats and sell it to gullible spics, than you can buy any knife you wanted.
>>
>>57023814
>tfw, making shitty cheats for noobs only helps the core game.

Getting retarded people banned.
I should do this.
>>
>>57023838
There you go, that's the spirit!
>>
>>57023838
we should make russian csgo cheats.

increases your vodka and putin levels by 2

gets russians banned :^)
No more cyka blyad
>>
>>57023703

Nigger, the last thing that people who code for living want to do in their off hours is more fucking coding. That shit gets left at work where it belongs unless there's some special personal project that calls for it.
>>
>>57023931
>saying that in /g/ where neckbeards fap to 1s and 0s
writing shitty code during work and off hours is their life. btw most are neets anyway.
>>
>>57023949

Point taken. Forgot where I was for a second.
>>
>>57023902
Kekd at this. I'm actually making csgo cheats, and you can do sick stuff with them
>>
>>57023931
Engineering student here. The last thing I want to do in off hours is more fucking engineering. B-but muh resume building and muh wagecuck life.
>>
Programming is really tiring. When im tired i just play some pub on cs 1.6 to relax a bit
>>
>>57023931
This, when I was an accountant, I programmed for fun and to better myself.

I'm in a tech company now, and the LAST thing I want to do after work is code more for free. I have work hours dedicated to side projects, as a """perk""". The food is nice though.
>>
>>57023713
You have my vote for the presidency. Better than the other two so far.
>>
Day trading is better
>>
File: asscow.jpg (210KB, 1080x1108px)
asscow.jpg
210KB, 1080x1108px
>>57023703
>hurr durr stop wasting your life
ill do what I want thanks
>>
File: 8[).png (12KB, 97x80px) Image search: [Google]
8[).png
12KB, 97x80px
>>57023703
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.