[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I try my best not to bother /g/ with tech support shit but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (378KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
378KB, 500x402px
I try my best not to bother /g/ with tech support shit but I'm in over mine and googles heads.

I had a PC I built and it's gone to shit. All kinds of bsod shit and everything I googled just fucked it worse.

It was running a probably pirated copy of 7 with no key requirement. In a rush to get it running again I just ordered a new SSD and Windows 10 OEM, and a 1060 because fuck it. The plan was to go ahead and have 10 on the new SSD and maybe hard wipe the old one and dl 7 again so I can keep using 7 till gaming actually needs DX12.

Anyway tl;dr can I wipe whatever Windows 7 info was stored on the Mobo before(and after) I install 10 so I don't have to call those spying Jews at microshaft and act innocent about it?
>>
install
>>
gentoo
>>
>>57017907
Don't worry buddy as soon as I can play games on it I plan to.
>>
File: image.webm (113KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.webm
113KB, 1080x1445px
>image.gif
see webm related, friend
>>
>>57017948
I would love to if I had a working PC and wasn't trying to figure this out from an iPhone.
>>
>57017948
stop shilling your own posts you retarded tripshit
>>
@OP
>no key requirement
You're a dense one, god knows what the fuck you downloaded. Go to the /sqt/ and ask for a clean w7 iso, get daz, use it and use that OS until you need dx12. Remember to NOT install any update unless necessary.

@57018130
Learn to quote newfag.
>>
>>57018205
Some hacked 7 versions that came on a CD from Asia land is what I was running lulz. Worked fine for years, never updated or anything. Drivers just got corrupted somehow (I blame nvidya) and it turns out chkdsk fucks way more shit up than it fixes.
>>
cebruz thread
>>
>>57017806
I've come to the conclusion that I've fucked myself and should have just bought a 50 dollar computer off craigslist to use to wipe the SSD and make a Windows 7 install drive.
>>
>>57017974
lel that's the point
>>
>>57017806
I don't understand. What's the problem if you have the install disk? Do you not understand how any of this works at all?

>replying to bait posts
>>
>>57017806
Okay, first of all, you can't call Microsoft if you don't have a genuine copy. They will verify. They only provide support to non-OEM license owners. Secondly, if you're going to pirate Windows, then it should go without saying that whatever trouble you have with it is yours to figure out. Thirdly, it's not hard to reinstall Windows 7.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.