[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ipod on crack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 2000px-6G_iPod.svg.png (178KB, 2000x3291px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-6G_iPod.svg.png
178KB, 2000x3291px
Take a touch screen and 1terabyte memory storage and mp3 and video playback no external speakers youd only use headphones with aux and a big ass battery. What experts would i need to make such a device
>>
I'm actually considering making my own personal media player at this point. It can't be that hard, right?
>>
>>57006013
you could make one, but it would be expensive 4u

also it would be quite large

>get raspberry pi, load some linux on it optimized for video and music playback of multiple file types
>get touch screen for it
>nigger rig a battery to it
>buy 1tb sd card for $1k
>put that shit in a big ugly case
>done
>>
>>57006024
me too, I think it would be cool. It would be nice to have something maybe the size of a walkman, with like 250gb, and that can play shit back for a long time
>>
>>57006035
literally bloated and overpriced iPod touch
>>
Please email me back so we can get like minded individuals together to possibky create this even if u know nothing imagination is key [email protected] and please no hacking im serious about making this idea come to life
>>
You can put an SSD inside an iPod
>>
>>57006063
well thats what OP asked for so yeah
>>
Put ipod on crack as subject line please if u want to email and discuss this further
>>
File: 1471755819748.png (231KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
1471755819748.png
231KB, 500x587px
>>57006088
>>57006074
this is bait, right? this has to be bait.
>>
This isnt bait im dead serious havent any of you had an idea knew nothing about it and wanted to create it and start from somewhere
>>
>>57006013
How about a tablet connwcted to headphones and hdd and a big ass powerbank
>>
@57006137
if u want to reply to other posters u have to put @ in front of their post number
>>
I know this whole thread is b8 but has anyone tried making a music player? Would be a cool project.
>>
Im new to 4 chan and dont know all the lingo or terms im sorry im a noob i would just like help to make an idea come to life
>>
>>57006049
The hardest thing would probably be getting your hands on a good DAC, but it might be feasible if you use something like a Pi Zero with a USB DAC like a Dragonfly (minus the case). You could probably 3D print a relatively small enclosure for it, and you'd have a good music player.
>>
Would u prefer to discuss this on kik that has a group chat feature as well as gmail and thank for anons for your help in the right direction
>>
>>57006074
sent ;)
>>
>>57006179
The dragonfly uses USB for power yeah? You could even get a portable phone charger and hook that up somehow. Tbh this has always been a dream of mine.
>>
Please email me at spammers53@gmail if your serious about making this idea come to life if email os too uncomfortable kik me at spammers53 even if you know nothing imagination and creativity is key
>>
>>57006259
Actually, it might be fun to put this together. If I was going to do it, I would probably base it off of a Pi Zero, then custom design a PCB (if I can figure out how to) for the DAC and amp. After a few minutes of research, it looks like the Ti PCM1794A would probably be a good choice for the DAC, but I'm not sure about what op amp to use.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (135KB, 1097x1097px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
135KB, 1097x1097px
>>57006259
>>57006320
and this might even work

http://www.ebay.com/itm/high-quality-PCM2707-USB-DAC-sound-card-module-with-S-PDIF-port-soundcard-board-/400489002094
>>
>>57006049
just put a 200GB sd card in an existing player, or wait a few months for 256
>>
File: Chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg (18KB, 299x383px) Image search: [Google]
Chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg
18KB, 299x383px
>>57006013
>Take a touch screen and 1terabyte memory storage and mp3 and video playback no external speakers youd only use headphones with aux and a big ass battery. What experts would i need to make such a device

Sounds like a cheapo phone with a 1tb memory card, just don't get service on it and use it only for music
>>
>>57006179
just get ps One classic
>>
>>57006013
Hijacking this thread,

My Clip+ Finally died and now people want like $90 for one off amazon. What mp3 player does /g/ use these days? Must be FLAC compatible and not a phone
>>
>>57006013
You can put a 500 GB SD card in an ipod with a cheap and easy conversion. Makes the device lighter and have better battery life.
>>
Disregard the attemtped hijack please
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.