[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: cucked.png (15KB, 681x301px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
15KB, 681x301px
/g/, Winfags, explain this to me. Where's local log in? Why does pajeet need to set up my account through the Microsoft domain?
>>
when you get to the part where it asks you for an email and password just dont enter anything and click next.
>>
>installing win10

you deserve all the frustration youre getting, and are still yet to experience
>>
You can just click "skip" or something on the account page and you can setup a local account.
>>
>>57003005
I don't see that option, but I did click "skip this step"

>>57003008
I wanted to see how it is so I decided to give in and try it on a vm. It appears I'm in for a ride

>>57003019
It's not like 8.1, but I hope it stays local and not randomly transfer to Microsoft
>>
File: 1208574003865.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1208574003865.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>"I own it"
>implying
>>
Is this a recently made W10 .iso? In the older installers Microsoft deliberately hid the local account option behind a few clicks.
>>
>>57003041
If you clicked "skip this step" then your account will just be a local one.
>>
>>57002964
Because if you install Spyware 10 you no longer own your computer m8
>>
File: 1471007438949.jpg (62KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1471007438949.jpg
62KB, 690x460px
>>57003055
Yeah, version 1611 and dated recently. I think after the anniversary update.

>>57003048
>mfw seeing that screen
>>
Why do you care about a local account when all your information is being sent away to pajeets anyway. Even if you disable those settings.

Do you realise that by installing windows 10 you are literally handing out your personal information to a bunch of indians who all read through it and compile that information to be sold to advertisers?
>>
>>57003139
but I think the NSA and Microsoft have some sort of deal too. It's not just advertisers that are interested in Windows 10 user information.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.