[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iPhone 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0171.jpg (19KB, 800x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.jpg
19KB, 800x439px
iPhone 7 and 7+ discussion thread.

What's everyone's opinions go
>>
It's gay and if you buy one I hope you are a 14 year old girl
>>
smartphone of the year by far. nothing even comes close.
>>
>>56988038
You should have been around when it released if you wanted real opinions
I think it's better than the Pixel phone at the price point, but there are better phones on the market (Galaxy s7, LG V10)
>>
>>56988076

To be fair, even though the pixel is absolute shit it still beats it in most ways, better screen, battery life, camera, headphone jack etc
>>
its an upgraded 6S

If they hadn't removed the headphone jack there would be nothing to talk about. It's just an all around improvement on the previous lines of phones in terms of screen, cpu, battery, camera et. al.
>>
Loving everything about it. Matte black is gorgeous to look at every day, the new home button is leagues above the old one (which I thought was perfect), the speakers are really good, I never turn the volume all the way up, the camera and screen are both gorgeous. I could go on and on, but all in all I'm enjoying everything abotu it and am really hoping the update next year isn't drastically different because I'm enjoying this one.
>>
>>56988103

Using a smartphone is an experience, specs don't mean much for phones if they're shit to use thanks to their OS.
>>
>>56988121

Doesn't the new home button feel weird? I haven't been to an Apple store yet but reviewers say it makes the whole lower end click when you press it. All I know is that its very accurate and responsive.
>>
File: 1475897767181.png (2MB, 1833x848px) Image search: [Google]
1475897767181.png
2MB, 1833x848px
>>56988076
V20 is the best.

I find it extremely funny people call the camera on the iPhone 7, "good" especially in low light.
>>
>>56988129

No matter how shit android apparently is (I don't have any problems relating to lag on my 3 year old phone) or how good ios is, something like needing itunes to transfer music just or no radio (don't know if this is true) btfos ios straight away.

I've thought about trying one, but I'm not giving shekels to a company which does this, along with lightning ports and other obvious cash grabs.
>>
>>56988103
I actually can buy in to the Retina display meme. I still use laptops with sub-1080p screens, so why would I need my 5 inch phone to have that? You're completely right about battery life though, shaving .5mm instead of fitting more battery is generally shitty.
>>
>>56988181

What's your issue with iTunes? I haven't listened to music on my phone in years but last time was with my iPhone 4, I never faced any issues with putting songs on.
>>
>>56988214
I actually love iTunes, it werks and I can import all of my .mp4 dvd rips really easily. The only people mad about it are linuxfags which basically restricts it to the population of /g/
>>
>>56988183

I'd be fine with a low res screen if it wasn't high end, wouldn't buy a 1080p laptop if I was spending 1500 pounds on it either.

You need to get the right balance, and realistically the highest resolution you can notice on phone a would be about 4k, but it's not worth the battery sacrifice (yet).

Something like 1080p though is incredibly noticeable, and very common now with few negatives.
>>
>>56988201
>100MB mobile data download limit
Well I mean, that's more the plan than the phone, itsn't it? that's not really apple's fault, is it?
Not that I'm defending the iphone, but that doesn't seem like it's their fault
>>
>>56988214

It taking the piss you've got to download something to send music to your phone.

This is one of those things which blows your mind the first time you hear it when using android, and to be honest the worst offender is no radio.
>>
>>56988145
The new home button was weird for the first day, it felt off and the haptic feedback was something I had to get used to, but by the second day I was really comfortable with it and when I compared it to my wife's 6 I found that I much more preferred the feel of the home button. I later saw a thread somewhere with a bunch of people all saying basically the exact same thing.

I was surprised how quickly I adapted and then preferred it, but to be fair it is quite a difference and I'm sure some people dislike it.

Also there are three settings for home button feedback that effect the feeling quite a bit. At first I was using the strongest click, but I ended up switching to level one or two and it felt much more natural.
>>
>>56988251
I think it's baked into the OS. It's not really a problem because who the fuck needs to download >100MB of shit over cellular data? Just connect to wifi literally anywhere and the problem is solved.
>>
>>56988274
If you use Google Play Music you will never have to use iTunes but that doesn't support ALAC or wav and your music won't show up in searches
>>
File: 2016_05_24.jpg (28KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
2016_05_24.jpg
28KB, 640x384px
>>56988251
The limit applies whether you have legit unlimited data or not. It's actually a reason why I sold my iPhone 6 plus and got an axon 7.
>>
>>56988284
Oh, it doesn't let you download individual files larger than 100mb? That's kind of ass. Wifi in public areas is often extremely slow and/or not free. I've had to download large things before while I didn't have access to free wifi, such as directly before a plane ride or on a train.
They shouldn't be limiting users like that when there's absolutely no reason to.
>>
>>56988284
>I think it's baked into the OS.

Honestly what the fuck, what is the point of doing that apart from to annoy people?
>>
File: 12464.jpg (103KB, 525x808px) Image search: [Google]
12464.jpg
103KB, 525x808px
>>56988284
LOL
>>
>>56988274

So just the fact that you have to download a program once for the time you have an iPhone is that annoying? iTunes does a lot more than merely put music files on your iPhone.
>>
>>56988300

I've tried quite a few methods with music, but my favourite by far is to download off the internet to desktop PC, then send over usb cable to phone. I then play it with whatever the default music player is on my phone.

Nothing seems to be easier than that, and apparently you can't do that without itunes.
>>
>>56988335
True. It also randomly crashes and freezes for no god damned fucking reason especially when doing large data transfers.

t. ex iPhone user
>>
>>56988308

You sold an iPhone because it can't download more than 100MB updates on cellular? Are you one of those people who torrents on mobile?
>>
>>56988361

Well that I know, Apple likes to softly troll Windows users, a legacy left by Steve Jobs. I have no idea what iTunes is like now because I haven't used it for like 4 years, all I know is that it gets a redesign 2 months for some fucking reason.
>>
>>56988335
I could live with it if the alternatives were similar, but they're not.

I'm looking for the best/easiest experience, and something like that is a major negative.

Additional things which would pretty much stop me buying a iphone is the lack of a notification led (found this hard to believe first time I heard), proprietary port , poor battery life, poor screen.

There's just too many downsides.
>>
>>56988114
>et. al.
what you meant to say was etc.
>>
>>56988378
It was one of the reasons, yes.

Also I have an unlimited high speed data plan with sprint and at least in my area I constantly get over 20Mbps for LTE and a 50Mbps home ISP connection. So fuck yeah I torrent my shows that netflix region blocks. I even stream them while they download.

Usually only takes ~5 minutes to download an entire HD episode and only a few seconds to start streaming.
>>
>>56988038
I was considering getting it when I heard it was waterproof, but
>1/3" camera sensor
Why the fuck would they do this?
>>
>>56988038
New iPhone user here. Switched over from a HTC One M8. I like the experience so far, but there are a few things I'm finding hard to adjust to (but will get over in time). First is the lack of an app drawer. Second is the lack of a back button (already getting used to looking for in-app methods). Last is no notification light. Other than those things I really am glad I switched. The display is still good and the speakers sound louder than the HTC's Boomsound ones.
>>
>>56989146
To go back, just swipe from left to right
>>
>>56988038
Removing the headphone jack was stupid.
>>
>>56989146
Just swipe back dumdum
>>
>>56989167
It hasn't been an issue for me at all and I use both normal headphones and earpods.
>>
>>56989314
Also see >>56989336
>>
I am using a 6S but just ordered a OP3 today. How bad did I fuck up?
>>
File: 1365994242971.jpg (147KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1365994242971.jpg
147KB, 601x601px
>>56989336
>google article
TIL deliberately allowing a PC to access my iPhone is a "backdoor"

thanks /g/
>>
>>56989364
You did okay though it would have been better if you would have ordered an Axon 7 instead. Though assuming oneplus fixed the RAM issue you should have plenty of breathing room for heavy multi-tasking.
>>
>>56988038
its shit
>>
Why does it feels like every iPhone thread is samefagged by the same iPhone hater?
>>
>>56989445
Because ultimately it's an amazing phone and there are only so many things you can nit-pick about it, so that's what happens again and again.
>>
>>56988434
But it only limits downloads on the app store retard.
>>
>>56989356
That's a false equivalency and you know it. Carrying around a single adapter (or none if you use Bluetooth) isn't the same as that genesis picture. The guy I know with an iPhone 7 just keeps his headphones connected to the adapter which he plugs into the phone when he needs them.
>>
>>56989314
I just don't see the added benefit of the removal. It's not like the iPhone 7 became much smaller.
>>
Best phone in the market hands down, the no headphone jack thing is literally a no problem for me.

The only "bad" thing about it is the design, it looks bloody awful in grey and pink, but it looks good in black tho

Apple really surprised me this year desu hopefully next year's iPhone will succeed my expectation as it did this year.
>>
>>56989479
>4chan is an irrelevant site
>almost 150 million sessions per month
K

http://www.rank2traffic.com/4chan.org
>>
Its amazing to me the lengths some of these poorfags go to pretend iPhones are bad by points irrelevant features.

Meanwhile in the real world iPhones are superior phone in everything you actually need.

>muh file browser on a phone
lel

Go change icon packs kid.
>>
>>56989521
>he thinks 4chan is relevant

AHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

12yo confirmed
>>
>>56989502
i just hate the camera bump. still rocking the slate 5
>>
>>56989502
Memes aside what is it best in?

It has

Shit camera
Shit battery life
Shit screen
Shit bezels( it is massive for how big the screen is)
No notification led
Proprietary ports
No expandable storage
>>
>>56989521
HahahahahahahahahahahahahaHhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha neckbeard thinks his favorite site is relevant hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>56989523
This.
Just werks is always the best option. Who the fuck wants to deal with rooting and switching roms just to be able to get rid of bloatware when you could get a phone that doesn't come with it in the first place.
>>
File: 1461965850723.jpg (267KB, 876x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461965850723.jpg
267KB, 876x758px
>>56989482
>>56989495
>>56989496
>>56989502
>>56989523
>>56989531
t. paid apple paid shill samefag

see >>56989336 and pic related
>>
>>56989552
It doesn't just work thought, there is no simpler way of transferring stuff then through the file browser
>>
>>56989498
Apple has a vision of a wireless future. This was their first big step toward that vision. Don't like it? Don't buy their product. It is honestly that simple. Steve Jobs summed it up perfectly in this video, and whether you like him or hate him it helps explains why they took out the jack. Start at 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65_PmYipnpk
>>
>>56989482
>none if you use bluetooth
>using bluetooth headphones.
>ever
How does it feel to have shit ears?
>>
>>56989566
You're sad
>>
>>56989547
You're a sad human being
>>
>>56989590
Not a argument.

It is shit in almost every aspect and screen, camera and battery life are easily the most important
>>
>>56989566
>1/6
Better luck next time. Also
>Implying those people are getting anything except for the lowest capacity on a 2 year kiketract
Sorry, I like to own my cell phone.
>>
File: iPoor.png (328KB, 673x859px) Image search: [Google]
iPoor.png
328KB, 673x859px
>>56989552
>>56989571
>>56989581
>>56989590
see >>56989566

>>56989608
Paid shills don't listen to logic. They're here to sell apple products not refute valid arguments.

>>56989627
Nice html edit, shill.
>>
>>56989590
No, he actually has pretty solid points, however I agree that the point in using iPhone is not its inferior hardware, but in it's "ecosystem". People got accustomed to IOS unique features and apps. But then again, that is also a false argumentation, since the REAL REASON people buy Iphone it is simple because of marketing by apple that was successful in create an horde of sheep that think its brand is elitist and the best, which is objectively wrong.
The true fact is that any high end Androids does everything the regular user can do with an Iphone, and most of the times better and with less restrictions and cheaper.

But people are retarded and like to follow an horde like the sheep they are.
>>
>>56989608
>It is shit
Do you remember how fucking bad smartphones were just five years ago? I don't own an iPhone but to not call everything contained in the device at the very least good you're a fucking dipshit.

>but there are phones with marginally better screens and battery that exist! it is not the best thing ever in every aspect! It's complete shit!

I seriously hate you
>>
>>56989652
>He actually thinks Apple cares enough about 4chan.org to install advertisers to sell phones
You know that's a meme, right?
>>
File: 1475670049760.jpg (349KB, 1378x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1475670049760.jpg
349KB, 1378x1008px
>>56989566

Brilliant work Shitpreet! I'll recommend you to Mr. Dikshitsingh for the promotion.
>>
>>56989653
>pretty solid points
>shit battery life
my battery lasts 2 days with moderate use
>shit camera
it's a smartphone, the pictures it takes for being a pocket sized telephone are gorgeous and it shoots in RAW to boot
>shit screen
it just isn't, I can not see pixels even looking for them
>no expandable storage
I have 256gb internal storage, if you need more than that on your cell phone you're truly autistic
>no notifiction led
oh so you are autistic, by the way you can turn this on in settings if you wish

wew lad those are some solid points
>>
>>56989668

It's all relative to (the current year). If the iPhone 7 was released 2/3 years ago it's camera would if been brilliant and it s screen average (still leaning towards shit desu).

If it was released 100 years ago it would be like something alien.

But it wasn't and it is shit by today's standards.
>>
File: 1442181102972.jpg (228KB, 835x899px) Image search: [Google]
1442181102972.jpg
228KB, 835x899px
>>56989688
>A company with a dying platform won't pay panjeets pennies to advertise their iturds in as many places as possible
>the same company that is firing engineers in favor for panjeets that work for less and save apple on water in buldings since they shit in the street
toplel

Don't you remember how hard winblows phones were being shilled here?
>>
>>56989571
>Don't like it? Don't buy their product.
Well I won't be buying an iPhone 7. There is no reason to have removed the jack. The airpods still work with any iPhone/iPad running iOS 10. Why not have the option to use either or freely? Instead you need a special connector for wired headphones.
>>
>>56989705
Excellent work ranjeet, 5 rupees have been deposited into your apple positivity account.

See >>56989728
>>
>>56989728

>600bn dollar market cap company which shifts the entire industry any way it wishes
>dying platform

Is there some new kind of Jenkem you're huffing in Bangalore? This delusion is incredible.
>>
>>56989738
>Well I won't be buying an iPhone 7
That's fine.
>There is no reason to have removed the jack.
Again, yes there is. Just because you disagree with something doesn't mean there is no reason for it to occur
>>
>>56989707
The battery, camera and screen us worse than the competitors, and therefore it is shit. It is compared to other phones to make this decision.

Also why lie about the screen, it is obvious the second you use it

http://www.clarkvision.com/imagedetail/eye-resolution.html

This basically says people age 50 could tell the difference every single time

You should look for the best, not good enough and then justify not needing the best
>>
>>56989707
>my battery lasts 2 days with moderate use
It would last 3 if it was an S7 edge or even a cheap chinese RN3P
>the pictures it takes for being a pocket sized telephone are gorgeou
No they are not. Apples still use a shitty minuscule 1/3" sensor with pretty bad low light capability compared to other phones with 1/2.6" sensor. Again, S7 completely destroys Iphone's camera.
>it just isn't, I can not see pixels even looking for them
Even if you don't see individual pixels, that does not mean the 4.7 inch version lacks sharpness for small text and proper contrast. It is a fact.
>I have 256gb internal storage,
And you were overcharged for them.
>oh so you are autistic,
I'm not him. and I know Iphone has a notification light. So that is all you have.

Funny how you missed the main argument about you being a brainless sheep.
>>
>>56989773
>worse than the competitors, and therefore it is shit
what a depressingly childish outlook on life.
>>
>>56989789
It doesn't have one lad, the flash at the back lights up which is pretty useless compared to the notification led
>>
>>56989789
>two days of battery isn't good because it could be three

stopped reading, you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>56989796
Pretty sure you're baiting now, but that is the only way to judge it. A 240p screen would be called shit now, but 50 years ago it would be called excellent
>>
>>56989753
Yeah, I'm not going to fight you on this. Fuck having proprietary shit just to plug in a pair of your wired headphones.
>>
>>56988251
It was put in by Apple because teen moms would hand their phones to their kids and get overcharged when the kiddos tried to download 2GB games over 3g.
>>
>>56989862
There should be an option to disable it then
>>
>>56988050
A few of these are just not true
>overpriced
It has the fastest mobile processor on the market and beats Google's Pixel in terms of hardware and features for the same price.
>shit mobile OS
Oh yeah, Android that runs like shit on anything less than 4GB is waaay better than iOS, which still gets long fine on a 5s with 1GB. And don't even get me started on software updates.
>Have to use lagtunes to access one
You can copy photos off the device with just the driver. Half true.
>Shit multi-tasking
The 7 multitasks like a dream.
>Less apps
The App Store has any app a normal person would need. And the same apps on iOS perform faster with fewer resources than an Android phones.
>encryption is full of backdoors
Then why did the FBI have to fucking ask Apple for a backdoor? http://www.apple.com/customer-letter/
>>
>>56989789
You are the fucking idiot.
The point is that even tough 2 day battery life is quite good, just like the camera is quite good, or any other specs, for that matter, the Iphone still is just is significantly not great like some other Android Flagships, yet it costs even more. This is the same issue with anything made by Apple, it is all "good", but just that: good, but far from being "the best", the pricing is always exaggerated from all at it can offer, and it is overpriced precisely because of brainwashing marketing tactics and awful corporate practices. Anyone that can't see it and still gives their money to their apple is damaging the whole market with a shitty practice not based in meritocracy: You pay a premium for the phone because it actually is the best.
>>
>>56989827

I don't think you know what that 1 graph implies. It doesn't even help your argument. You're too retarded to realize that though. Apple doesn't make <$100 pajeet's first phone to sell to 3rd world shitholes. You have no idea what you're talking about do you? Steve Jobs dying was the best thing to happen to Apple and soon you'll see. He was holding them back a lot, he carved out a good path but was hindering progress, much like Stallman. Started something great, then ruined it. Your thinking is so narrow, Apple is doing so much more than the iPhone which isn't even having problems shifting units, unless they're Jet Black.

Apple now is Microsoft of before only in terms of size and influence. Untouchable and with a tentacle in every industry. You're just too fucking stupid and underage to know how this particular company operates.
>>
>>56989891
Meant to:
>>56989808
>>
>>56989910
>doesn't even know how to use 4chan
yeah I'll listen to your advice about cellphone technology
>>
>>56989496
Literally this. The Android metric is flawed because it counts EVERY Android phone including the shit burner phones found at the local 7-11.

Come back when you're comparing flagships.
>>
>>56989910
I'm pretty sure he's baiting mate. I'd ignore him.
>>
>>56989566
>>56989652
>>56989705
>>56989728
>posting the trash from a major news org's Facebook comments section on /g/
MODS CLEAN THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>56989789
>calls people sheep if they disagree with him
>goes out of his way to make said individuals feel bad
>tries so hard to avoid using "bad words" even though he's totally implying them
Fuck off you cunt.
>>
File: 1486295529653.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486295529653.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
Holy shit I had no idea shills were actually a thing on /g/ until I saw this thread. Get a real job you pieces of shit.
>>
>>56989871
I agree. But I also could see every major news org putting out "Apple blocked downloads here's how to fix" clickbait and everyone disabling it whether or not they know better.
>>
>>56990037
>literally no argument and just namecalling
Kek, good job reverse shill.
>>
>>56988050
>overpriced
Some people prefer the installment plan. Or they buy used devices from eBay. I personally got a 64gb iPhone 6 from my friend for $100 with all the accessories included (including an unopened case of earpods).

>no mSD slot
I have 64gb and have only used about 12gb when I was actively trying to fill it with my crap.

>can't torrent on them
I'm not a weeb.

>shit res screen
Looks good enough to me. I don't see pixels anywhere.

>shit battery life
I get almost 2 days on casual use (no excessive video streaming or game playing). Could probably get 3 days if I had battery saver on 24/7.

Also screen off time is amazing. Since I use a Pebble watch, I hardly ever turn on the screen unless it's something important.

>no native file browser
Haven't really found a need for one.

>can't use phone as flash drive
Don't care.

>have to use lagtunes to access one
iTunes doesn't lag on my SSD. :^)

>can't share files other than photos/videos over wifi
When I was using Android, I never shared anything other than photos to other people.

>can't share jack shit over bluetooth
Okay, this one is valid. But most of my friends just use FB messenger or text each other links to ZIPs of photo albums off Dropbox or MEGA.

>no back button
Apps have to implement one themselves as a part of Apple's HCI guidelines.

>shit multi-tasking
It's alright. I mean, it's about even with stock Android. But it ain't got shit on Slim Recents.

>less apps
Less shit apps, you mean. Yeah, Android has a bigger raw number of apps. But most of them are Mobile Strike tier cash grabs that basically attempt to rootkit your phone at every opportunity. iOS apps feel like more effort was put into them (at the very least).

>encryption is full of backdoors
Then look before you post. Or, if you're that concerned about your daily security, buy another phone that you can set up as a black box phone. Don't post everything about yourself online.
>>
Basically a 6S with a better camera and...that's about it?

No headphone jack means I won't be buying one. I use the headphone jack on my phone daily.
>>
Why would you buy it over a 6S?

Minimal hardware boost, no headphone jack, virtually the same screen, worse home button, and most importantly: more expensive. 6S is one of the best deals for a highend flagship you can get right now.
>>
>>56988038
No headphone jack, no sale.
>>
>>56989356
do people still not have bluetooth in their cars? Like is the headphone jack really a thing to get upset about?
>>
>>56990983
>bluetooth
Bluetooth uses a lossy transmission, and a pretty shitty one, even for 4.1 standard. If you can't hear the artifacts, you have a shitty ear.
>in their cars

Also, what? Do you think people only listen to music in their cars?

Many people also have high quality headphones with standard p2 connection, I'm one such person, if I for some werid reason I decided to buy an Iphone right I'd definetely get a 6s instead of 7 just because of the lack of 3,5mm jack is much more significant than all other benefits.
>>
>>56990389
Sour grapes: the post.
>>
You guys sure spend a lot of time bitching about a cellphone (a cellphone!) that you never intended to buy for a second.

It's like the loser goth kids in middle school sitting around bitching about the sheep of society.
>>
>>56991209
see >>56989728
>>
>>56991220
>
Is your point that they're shilling here? Seriously? I'm a macfag so I notice how many Apple-themed threads pop up here each day, it's got to be realistically like 2%
>>
File: 1247157382936.jpg (232KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1247157382936.jpg
232KB, 1500x1120px
>>56991248
Thank you panjeet, 5 turds have been deposited into your mouth.
>>
>>56988038
Its fucking dog shit you faggot
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.