[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i buy this /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ThinkPad_X1_Carbon_35299011_05.jpg (44KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkPad_X1_Carbon_35299011_05.jpg
44KB, 770x433px
should i buy this /g/?
>>
No, you should not.
>>
Yes, you should
>>
File: g.png (84KB, 773x566px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
84KB, 773x566px
>>56986426
Please ask again
>>
if you have the money, then yes. Its the best business laptop on the market
>>
>>56986426
Yeah, or alternatively wait 4 years and buy it at 30% of the price like everyone else.
>>
>>56986426
get the yoga version with oled panel
>>
>>56986426
i own a Thinkpad X1, it was the predecessor of the X1 carbon.

it worked perfectly fine for over 4 years in literal desktop usage. i only had the X1, and it ran nearly every single day, all the time, for the last 4-5 years.

i loved that laptop dude, unfortunately the fan died (because i kept sucking the dust out of it with a vacuum cleaner) and sinc ei couldnt be assed to buy a new one, i decided to get a refurbed T430 (im using it right now, i have it since yesterday, and dude, this is ACTUALLY MY FIRST 4CHAN POST on it)

i personally loved the X1 and i never looked back. i dont think the X1 carbon is in any way worse.
>>
>>56986542

Thank you
>>
>>56986426
>should i buy this /g/?
Unless you plan on using this as code editing or light browsing machine, DO NOT BUY THIS!

I was issued X1 at work and the thing is fucking garbage when it comes to heat management. It gets fucking hot as hell. I was compiling our codebase one day, which usually takes 45 min, and the thing got so HOT that I had trouble touching the keyboard. It also throttled a lot. I asked for a different laptop after 2 weeks.

DO NOT BUY PLASTIC LAPTOPS IF YOU DO ANY REAL WORK ON THEM!
>>
>>56986574
and dude, another thing: regarding "feel", the X1 is completely lacking any competiton. its compact and everything you touch feels extremely high quality and massive. it really feels like a piece of absolute quality.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.