[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOOGLE PIXEL OUTPERFORMED BY IPHONE 5 SE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 989898.jpg (70KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
989898.jpg
70KB, 330x319px
IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER

>early benchmarks for the Pixel and Pixel XL show Google's new flagship smartphones received lower scores than Apple's iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. In fact, iPhone SE and iPhone 6s all finished with higher scores than Google's Pixel series.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/181058/20161007/iphone-7-iphone-6s-and-iphone-se-outperform-google-pixel-and-pixel-xl-in-geekbench-benchmarks.htm
>>
>>56986341
According to this: http://www.anandtech.com/show/10721/google-announces-pixel-phones

The 821 inside the Pixels are a running at 820 speeds, so it should perform like an 820. It's no surprising that Apple's CPUs score better at Geekbench.
>>
I only care about the battery life. Who cares how fast a phone browses 4chan.
>>
>>56986539
>Who cares how fast a phone browses 4chan.
NEET as fuck
>>
>>56986539
lol wut cuckdroid everyone.
>>
>>56986553
>>56986570
Samefaggots
>>
I've had my Xperia Z3 for 2 years and have no urge to upgrade, it's like the perfect phone.
>>
Thank Qualcomm for falling for the big.LITTLE meme
>>
File: retard.jpg (25KB, 555x316px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
25KB, 555x316px
>>56986583
buttmad retard. kek
>>
As an Androjeet hater and iPhone user, specs only matter to me inside the product family I'm using. Android phones should only be compared to other Android phones. What is the point of a comparison of two things running different OSes? Please tell me. This is just pure shitposting and clickbait for numale faggot tech sites. I don't give a shit if my SE is faster than the Google Pixjeet.
>>
>>56986589
Same. Love this thing
>>
>>56986746
We don't allow logic here.
>>
>>56986553
>>56986570
Is it just bloated iOS that requires a new phone with every upgrade?

Seems like normies don't use their phones to their advantage.
>>
>>56986539
But moooooooom
>>
>>56986341
What's the point with all that power when your only limited to the App Store.
>>
>>56987465
Does anything I need.

>muh ricing
>muh emulators

>>>/v/
>>
I'm an android fanboy but holy fuck why did Google release this abysmal garbage?
>>
>>56987570
Hubris. Google doesn't understand that it took Apple decades of marketing to get people to pay way too much for substandard products, they think they can waltz in and achieve the same thing overnight.

It's basically the same mistake Apple made with Apple Maps.
>>
>>56987570
Come on, man. You might think it's a little overpriced, but by no means is an abysmal garbage. The software will be very optimized for it. It's basically the Apple experience but for Android.
>>
>>56987505
>I don't care that my machine is defective by design because it plays angry birds
what the fuck are you doing on /g/
>>
>>56987892
Except the benchmarks say otherwise.
>>
>>56987942
As I said here >>56986520, it's basically a phone with a more efficient 820. The only processors better than an 820 (on Android) are the 821 and some Exynos from Samsung, neither of those are running on a phone with pure, stock Android. It doesn't matter the Pixels isn't running the latest processor as long as the software is properly optimized for it.
>>
>>56986341
To be honest it is shit, but i wouldn't care about performance at all nowadays.

In fact pretty much the only things I'd give a shit about now are battery life (nothing even comes close to this), bezel size and screen (barely even care about that as long as its amoled and at least 1080p)
>>
>>56986583
any shitphone pricer than 200 bucks is a waste of money.
>>
>>56986589
Yes. Yes it is. I bought a second one on the cheap and will bring it to life it this one ever packs it in. Perfect size, endless battery, nice camera.
No idea why any other phones sell imho.
>>
>>56986539
for the price it better pull up those pic of celebrity feet as fast as possible
>>
>>56987976
But if you optimize the software for the pixel, why not. Optimize it for a more. Popular phone like Samsung? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>56988263
I don't understand what you are saying. Are you asking why Google will optimize Android for the Pixel and not for Samsung's phones? Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>56988330
I'm talking about app developers. But if the Google OS was optimized for pixel, why does it perform so badly?
>>
>>56988380
> But if the Google OS was optimized for pixel, why does it perform so badly?
It doesn't. At all. Where did you get that impression from?
>>
>>56988396
OP's post saying the pixel performed worse than a year old flagship phone.
>>
>>56987920

>hundreds of millions of happy users around the globe
>its defective because it doesn't play muh chinese cartoon files and doesn't allow me to emulate hipster faggot games from the 90s!!!

There is no problem with the iPhone, clearly. The problem is you. Enjoy your literal malware bloatbot Pajeet OS which needs a new phone every 6 months to run.
>>
>>56988432
I don't think you understand what Geekbench does or what a synthetic benchmark is.
>>
>>56988443
>hundreds of millions of happy users around the globe
You're looking, at best, less than 15% of the population.
>>
>>56988864

Do you expect niggers in Botswana to own iPhones? No shit its around 15%, the rest is too poor. They're irrelevant. I said globally, that doesn't mean everyone ON the globe you fucking retard. Take more English lessons, pajeet.
>>
>>56988459
Elaborate
>>
>>56988890
>Do you expect niggers in Botswana to own iPhones?
Niggers in America can afford them so why not?
>>
File: steve jobs laughs.png (12KB, 470x495px) Image search: [Google]
steve jobs laughs.png
12KB, 470x495px
>>56986341
>2 year old phones are faster than Jewgle's phone....
top kek!
>>
>>56988985
There's no gubmint to leech off of in sub-sahara africa, so they live hand to mouth in filth.
>>
>>56987246
Yup, iPad Air 1st Gen is dying from a growing tumor of "not being able to disable updates and getting gimped to death"
>>
What's the headphone jack benchmark on both phones?
>>
Pretty much every phone now outperforms my OnePlus One, yet I have yet to find a good reason to upgrade. It's also running the latest, most stable and secure version of CyanogenMod, and still gets updates. It came with KitKat, but will likely be getting Nougat in a few months.
>>
My current phone is good and the only reason Im considering an upgrade is solely for VR
>>
>>56987976
>android
>optimized

TOP KeK
>>
>>56989885
My bet is that they will make it run sanic fast on the Pixel.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.