[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contactless payments suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>hurrr durr i cant remember a 4 digit number for da chip n pin
>slobbers and waves card about in the air like a retard
>pays for low price trash by doing this

Autists/retards, if you ever wished you could pay for items just by being yourself. Now you can.

Contactless payments. Just like your contactless sex life.
>>
in what stadium of being a pretentious autist do you have to be to make a fuss of such things?
/thread son
>>
I'd rather there was some faster way than signing all my Amex purchases.
Inserting/Sliding the card takes the least time.
>>
>>56985499
Such effort for your 500lb american bulk, poor you.
>>
>>56985725
It's pretty difficult to write a signature when both your hands are full.
>>
>>56985226
Are you that guy that always holds up the queue pecking for change in his wallet? Seriously, stop this.
>>
>>56985226
I wish smart chips were a standard thing in the US instead of swiping.
>>
>>56987383
Oh christ really???

This threads about the NEXT thing that comes after chip and pin and you burgers still havent even moved to chip and pin yet.

If I went to your country and tried to make a contactless payment would I be hung for attempting witchcraft?
>>
>>56987904
Yeah, it really sucks. It's not as if companies aren't liable if CC information is lost/stolen from swipes but the switch is slow. Not that I'm a guru on the technology but smart chips are apparently more secure to use. I'm also a fan of the PINs so that a random person can't just use your credit card in a store.

Here's a shitty article you can read to get the point. Or don't read it, there are other articles you could Google if you were curious:
http://qz.com/717876/the-chip-card-transition-in-the-us-has-been-a-disaster/

>If I went to your country and tried to make a contactless payment would I be hung for attempting witchcraft?
I wouldn't try it.
>>
>had card stolen
>contactless used
>contacted bank
>refunded all lost money no questions asked
Why are you afraid of contactless /g/?
>>
I use my Apple Watch, I just have to hold my hand over the card reader and I pay for it. With sleeves on, everyone around me thinks I'm a wizard.
>>
>>56988531
Personally, I'd just be happy with smart chips even if I had the option of contactless.
>>
>>56987904
We have phone pay in most places where chip readers are available.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.