[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Case windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: untitled-1.jpg (23KB, 566x374px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-1.jpg
23KB, 566x374px
Window or No window
The non windowed version has sound dampening material.
>>
No window
>>
>>56976700
Whatever's cheaper.
>>
>>56976700
it sounds like you know the reasonable choice is without window, but you're an impulsive, childish person who wants to glitz up his gaymen rig so the window appeals to you.

either lean into your childish impulses or don't. don't ask us to rationalize it for you.
>>
It depends if you're going to display it or not. If you built your pc then you can admire your handy work with the window
>>
>>56976726
you admire your Ikea furniture too? it took much more handywork to put together than average gayman PC.
>>
File: seinfeld.png (215KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld.png
215KB, 500x360px
>window
>>
>>56976700
>Window
> I'm a massive faggot heating up my mommy's credit card so I can shitpaost on 4chins at 5 GHz

>or No window
> true /g/entoomen
> I am secure in my penis size and have no need to wank it in public
>>
mesh side for a 200mm fan

why would you care about sound dampening when you can just get longer wires and put it in a different room?
>>
Window but only to check it without needing to open the case for shit like dust, potential cable damage/disconnection or if a fan get fucked, that makes me some sort of paranoid.
>>
>>56976939
>tfw I got an i7 with the intentions of keeping it under-clocked until I needed to use the power but I never know when Im going to impulsively do a bunch of shit and under and over clocking over and over is too much of a hastle
>>
>>56976700
Yeah you can show your pc to your gf, she will be aroused. Oh wait this is not how it works.
>>
Ok ok
Im getting the windowless case
>>
Window, because it looks better.
>>
>>56976700

Why not buy the non windowed and buy a single window sidepanel in case you wanna take a look inside.

That's what I did.
Right now, I got the window panel on
>>
No window = quieter (less vibrations)

Window = MUH RIG I KAN SEE
>>
>>56976700
I have the windowed version and it is slightly tinted so with no lights you cannot see much. I would suggest no window but either way its quiet and the fines it ships with are nice.
>>
>>56976700
Neither
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.