[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Companies that make shit products that break easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: d1461.png (956KB, 841x849px) Image search: [Google]
d1461.png
956KB, 841x849px
>go to open up 3ds
>click screen back twice
>first click fine
>second click a little black support piece snaps and flies off to china
>now the screen is loose and can freely move side to side
God I fucking HATE IT when manufacturers half-ass their shit. I haven't dropped or moved it away from my computer desk at all and it still finds a way to crack.
>>
File: wahoo.jpg (51KB, 574x605px) Image search: [Google]
wahoo.jpg
51KB, 574x605px
maybe it's time to grow up and stop playing with kids' toys?
>>
File: d4335.jpg (43KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
d4335.jpg
43KB, 480x451px
>>56976110
Yeah only kids can have fun right? Also the only reason I bought it was because some of my favorite exclusives were on it.
>>
>>56976110
This picture is irrelevant today.

You have to remove the fedora, add a hipster beard and instead of a ds it should be an iphone with pokemon go or something.
>>
Mine also does that but it hasnt broke, however the R button shat itself after one fucking day of use (with monster hunter 3U, hammer master race), and now the L button needs to be pushed way too hard to work, but then again i did buy a refurbished O3DS for like 90 bucks because the N3DS XL needs to be unscrewed every time you want to remove the sd card, and being the filthy pirate i am that shit is just a no go, helps that when i bought it the ofw was 9.0 and i didnt bother to update because my router is super fucking old and has no wifi.

>tfw sunk 150 dollars on a broken piece of shit that i didnt use for almost 4 years until CFW could be done without leaving the house
>>
>>56976143
if you derive fun from video games, there's another subreddit on this site you can use
you know, the one called "video games"
>>
>>56976193
>This picture is irrelevant today.
>implying
I regularly see mongs like that playing 3DS in public minus the fedora since they are usually internet aware and stopped wearing one because of the memes.
>>
>>56976261
Me too, but not where i live, just in usa and in big cities
>>
>Manhandle device like a kong
>It snaps

"Fucking Chinese shit, why doesn't RCA make these instead?"
>>
>>56976315
But I opened it normally. I wasn't fucking manhandling it like you seem to believe.
>>
>>56976212
I'm still using my O3DS that I bought used 5 years ago. The only thing that happened to it so far is the rubber from the circle pad got torn to pieces from overuse. I even dropped it a few times and it's still perfectly fine.
>>
>moving it past the first click
>>
>>56976087
>sunny
>crown
>>
File: 1475215926758.jpg (61KB, 466x384px) Image search: [Google]
1475215926758.jpg
61KB, 466x384px
>Buy Samsung SSD
>Spend next month enjoying fast boot times
>One night, wake up to music coming from living room
>PC is turned off, yet I hear My Ummah , Dawn Has Appeared coming from inside the case
>Get closer to case window to see wtf is going on
>ALLAHU AKBAR
>PC explodes and kills me
>I'm posting this from Hell (my chan folder got me here)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.