[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VPN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: importance-of-vpn.png (19KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
importance-of-vpn.png
19KB, 420x420px
I'm looking for a cheap VPN but one that is also fast and has many servers to choose from.

frootvpn.com and azirevpn.com seems are the cheapest I can find. I'm also hearing good things about PIA. Are there better options?
>>
Ipvanish
>>
Is proxy.sh fast?
>>
PIA.

Plenty of servers to choose from and pretty much all give me at least 50 Mbps speeds, with a few others maxing out my connection (90 Mbps). Only about $6 a month and the software offers plenty of features such as port forwarding and a kill switch. And most importantly unlike some of the other fuccboi VPN's they supposedly don't keep any logs and are pretty serious about privacy.
>>
Orbot,if you have an android
>>
Currently my options are as follows (yearly subs):
IVPN: $8.33/month
Mullvad: 5 euro/month ($5.60)
Private internet access: $3.33/month
NordVPN: $5.75/month
That One Guy's VPN spreadsheet is only food for looking at location and pricing stats but it doesn't say anything about reliability and speed hence, I'm torn.
>>
>>56974872
I have PIA, I've used it for 3 years now and they have great speeds. I only have a 60Mbps down link so maxing out at 55 is what happens most of the time, also depends what server you connect to.
>>
>>56977767
mullvad is at about 4,50€ if you buy in bitcoins
>>
>>56974966
>>56977906
>using a us based vpn
LOL
>>
>>56974872
Stay away from PIA, terrible experience. I've been a month with nordvpn, apparently they're not bad ans speed is not an issue since I go at 2mb/s already. Didn't use it frequently but I'd go for it again
>>
>>56974872
Now that we're talking about VPN's, which VPN offer the rarest country flags? I want to shitpost using Antartica for example
>>
>>56979233
Most VPN IPs are banned
>>
>>56974872
Ive been using frootvpn for years. Always been good.
>>
>>56979240
I have a jewpass
>>
>>56979233
VPN IP's are bannet but to answer your question - AirVPN (relatively inexpensive) with 4chan pass.

>>56977767
I use IVPN atm, pretty satisfied. But they are pricey.

>>56979205
I think PIA gets disproportionate amount of shilling on /g/ and r/VPN. For a US-based service, it's suspicious to say the least.
>>
>>56978690
/thread

just pay for a VPS and run OpevVPN on it
>>
>>56979349
I agree about the shilling. VPN market is sometimes incredible, inferior quality services are given much more attention and, of course, paid reviews on many sites. IVPN looks interesting
>>
Cryptostorm four dolla a month
decent servers
>>
>>56979262
>renting a VPN service
>while using a jewpass so you can be easily identified
??????????????????
>>
What vpns let me post on 4chan
>>
>>56979795
>you can be easily identified
How? No name/DOB/address or anything.

It's better to leave a fingerprint for Goot than for Google by using the botnet captcha.
>>
>>56979827
>leaving a comprehensive list of IPs you used with a complete record of your posts in the DB so retarded janitor kids can fuck with you all day
>worrying about google instead
god you're fucking retarded
>>
>>56979897
>leaving a comprehensive list of IPs you used with a complete record of your posts in the DB
They'll have the VPN IPs and know what phone/OS and browser I use. WAOW!

>so retarded janitor kids can fuck with you all day
Sometimes I wonder if I've been shadow banned when my threads get ignored.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.