[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i bring my thinkpad to a job interview not dressed like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20161006_133957.jpg (899KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_133957.jpg
899KB, 2560x1440px
If i bring my thinkpad to a job interview not dressed like a jackass would you insistently know i was from /g/?
>>
Ur a fukn dork
>>
>>56974671
If it's an IT job it would just make you look like a professional, what the fuck do Thinkpads have to do with /g/, Thinkpads are a meme on pretty much every single tech board on the internet since the 90s. Just hide the fact that you're a weeaboo.
>>
>>56974687
>>56974700
okay just checking if you faglords would fire me for being on the same board
>>
Wear ThinkPad armor to the interview
>>
>>56974700
>it would just make you look like a professional
this is what chinkfags actually believe
>>
>would you insistently know i was from /g/?
Does the Thinkpad have a chiclet keyboard? Then
>no
Does the Thinkpad have a classic keyboard? Then
>yes
>>
>>56974671
Why the fuck would you bring a laptop to a job interview?
>>
>>56974671
It's a business laptop. If anything it makes you look like you're ready to do real work. If you brought in a tablet I would probably choose someone else.
>>
>>56974671
Why would you bring a laptop to an interview?
You seem overly eager and autistic, I'd blackball you for someone else.
>>
>>56975127
You realize that the people responsible for hireing people in companies are usally not IT experts and just take shallow shit like that into consideration? Just like one of my friends ended up getting a MacBook because he wouldn't get hired as a graphic designer, those stupid normies think if you're a designer and don't use a fucking MacBook you're just bad at your job. Depending on the knowledge of your employer, the same thing will apply to Thinkpads and IT jobs.
>>
>>56975218
What, did he just carry the laptop into the interview with the apple logo prominently visible?
>>
>>56975218
apple laptops have the distinc fuckhueg glowing apple logo to make it obvious to normies

they cant tell a thinkpad from an acer aspire apart
>>
>>56975135
I'm suck at keeping my privacy.
>>
>>56975278
Tell that to my boss who still refers to my T420 as an ''IBM''. I never correct him because he hates the Chinese and it would probably break his heart.
>>
Only if you have anime themed anything on it. Whenever I see a thinkpad in the wild, I reserve my judgement until I see the level of rice in their os install.
>>
>>56975127
You gaymer kids are dumb. Your razer gear is not professional.
>>
>>56975240
A designer needs to show off the apple gear they own just in the same way that they are expected to provide a cv and a portfolio of previous work.
>>
File: best-laptops-for-gaming-41.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
best-laptops-for-gaming-41.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
>I'm here for the IT position.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.