[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /g/ which one should i get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8629.jpg (45KB, 948x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8629.jpg
45KB, 948x640px
Okay /g/ which one should i get?
>>
Mavic is the safer bet, probably a refinement of the tech from the Phantom 4
>>
File: image.webm (113KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.webm
113KB, 1080x1445px
/thread
>>
Neither one, if I ever see one of these things near my fucking house I'm going to shoot it down, I can't stand hipster assholes like yourself thinking that you can just fly these things without having to ask people first. Seriously every flight with these things should have to be approved by the FAA and purchases as well.
>>
Your video will not be better just because you include the same drone shot everybody uses nigga.
>>
>>56974277

Mavic is a drone only, can't detach or use camera in any other way. But hella compact tho

Karma lets you use different GoPros, replace them as needed, and comes with the grip/handheld-stabilizer. But GoPro's first Drone without stuff like Follow Me/other advanced features.

If you only care about aerial footage, drone shooting, and nothing else (not forward compatibility or anything), get the Mavic. If you care about modularity, updates and upgrades, and don't mind "trialing" a 1st gen product that's missing features, get the Karma.

Honestly, I'd recommend a Yuneec Typhoon 4k over either. Comes with handheld gimbal, great quality, great to fly, advanced flying features, not 1st gen, popular, cheap.

>>56974587
>hurr durr, look at me! I'm edgy! I think I'm important enough to have someone spend $1,200 to watch me wank it to cartoon girls online

If someone is spending that much money and putting the time in to learn to fly a drone, the last thing they're interested in is you and your house, faggot.
>>
>>56974587
>should have to be approved by the FAA
>I'm going to shoot down what the FAA considers an aircraft

Ok bro
>>
>>56975052
Yeah, it's only a legal aircraft if it's FAA registered though in my scenario. Which would make it legal for me to take it down.
>>56975013
You stupid moron, it's my property, anyone and anything that goes near it and i deem a threat I have the right to dispose of using whatever means necessary.
>>
>>56975071
t. wrong person
>>
>>56975071
Bet you have your laser pointer ready to take down a jet too. That'll teach them to fly over your rights
>>
>>56975088
Do jets have FAA permission to fly over my property? Yes
Does some little millennial with their fucking toy have FAA permission to fly over my property? You bet my ass they don't.
>>
>>56975098
You should do everyone a favor and stick your shotgun up your ass and fire so you blow the fedora off your head
>>
>>56975098
Go do research on what exactly you own. You do not own the air above your property. You don't own the dirt below your property. The United States government is letting you have limit control over even more limited space.

If you dig gold out of your property, it is not yours. You do not own the water table. It is not yours to do what you desire. You need to purchase additional rights for these.

You absolutely do not have a no-fly zone over your property. It is "over" your property, and no longer your property.
>>
>>56975071

PROTIP:
https://www.faa.gov/news/updates/?newsId=86305
You've had to FAA register drones since August. They're also FAA protected vehicles by the same law.

>You stupid moron, it's my property, anyone and anything that goes near it and i deem a threat I have the right to dispose of using whatever means necessary.

Absolutely incorrect on so many levels. People can be as "near" to "your property" as they wish. They're not ON your property. Your car, your house, your cell phone, anybody and anything can be as "near" to it as it wishes. As well, you have to have to respond with reasonable force if you believe something is a "threat" to you, even on your property. You can't blast a toddler in the face with a shotgun for crawling on your grass. Your ass will be fucked 6-ways to sunday. Even if that toddler is in your house, fucking your wife, until it poses a threat to your life or livelyhood, you can't do anything more than ask it to leave, or physically move it off your property without injuring or damaging it. Same goes for other people's property. If a basketball with someone's name on it ends up in your yard, its not your ball now. Not by any law in the US. Same for drones. You've got to give a good reason for attacking that drone "on your property". That's destruction of property, otherwise. Also, you don't own the airspace over your house. Same way you likely don't own the mineral rights to whats under it, either if they weren't explicitly included in the bill of sale.
>>
>>56975117
>Drones
>Not Reddit tier fedora
>>56975134
I feel threatened by something hovering over my house potentially recording me and threatening my privacy, and it's not legal, you and I know damn well im within my goddamn rights to destroy it using any means available.
>>
>>56975171
>I know damn well im within my goddamn rights
Then what you know is not fact or law. You are in the wrong, and your actions would be illegal.

You have not purchased air rights, it is not your property. You don't even own property. You don't even live in your parents basement. You live in a city apartment.
>>
>>56975171

>you and I know damn well im within my goddamn rights to destroy it using any means available.

Destruction of someone else's property is never within anyone's rights, unless it threatens their life, livelihood, or you're given permission by it's owner too.
It's why Paparazzi will get IN THE FACE of Celebrities and get photos, because if they push that camera to the ground and break it, they WILL sue to the value of that camera, and the value of the shots they didn't get by them breaking it.

Holy fuck, you're the most retarded piece of shit on earth, aren't you?
>>
>>56975161
>You've had to FAA register since August
You should also have to get authorization for each flight and get permission from everyone within a half mile of the flight area to fly it.
>>
Not actually anti drone, but im trying to show you guys just how retarted anti drone morons are. With an example of actual arguments they use.
>>
>>56975206
>You should also have to get authorization for each flight and get permission from everyone within a half mile of the flight area to fly it.

>My shitty opinions should be law because I think I'm the center of other people's worlds.

I hope you don't go to stores, anon. You might be on Walmart's security camera system! They could be pointing at your face, laughing at you specifically because somehow you, out of the million other people in that store, matter most!
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>56975228
>>
>>56975243
Want to get mad? Read this shit, I'm sure it'll get your blood boiling
http://www.debate.org/opinions/should-drones-be-banned-from-private-use
>>
>>56975295

Why should I read the shitty opinions of people who have no fucking idea what they're talking about?
>>
>>56975335
Cause it's funny.
>>
>>56974587
Settle down edge lord, RC planes have been around for over 60 years. You are only bitching because you finaly learned about it.
>>
File: baby-grinning.gif (30KB, 170x256px) Image search: [Google]
baby-grinning.gif
30KB, 170x256px
>>56975381
>Bdiwjskdkfkcmmxaaaaaajdjdjpftpffpfpffaaa
>>
>>56975098
But if I hop in a Cessna 152. I can fly over your place anytime I want, or I can order a telescope from amazon, and see whatver i want from 1/4 mike away in the dark. You sound like the people that want to ban big mean military style assault weapon because they are scary looking.
>>
>>56975439
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>56975381
>>56975439
I'm glad people on g aren't fucking retards , like people that argue about muh drones on every other board
>>
>>56975071

>anyone and anything that goes near it and i deem a threat I have the right to dispose of using whatever means necessary.
>small quadcopters make me fear for my life

Look at this cortisol-cuck. Why are Americans scared of everything? If a DJi Phantom was flying over my neighborhood I wouldn't give a quarter of a shit.
>>
>>56974277
Some people want to shoot them down or cause a huge shitstorm and then claim it's something to do with their privacy or some stupid shit. So be warned if you're gonna by one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUlxEz4ozU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEKafiDxhCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHWuC0IWobg
>>
>>56975533
*gonna buy one.
>>
File: anon_is_special (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
anon_is_special
7KB, 200x200px
>>56975531
>>56975492
>Djfkofkwksma sooxkcksks
And you wonder WHY people call you retarted :^D
>>
File: Ay boi.jpg (20KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Ay boi.jpg
20KB, 736x736px
>>56975071
>it's my property, anyone and anything that goes near it and i deem a threat I have the right to dispose of using whatever means necessary.
>m-m-muh aspergers
>I SEE A POLICE HELICOPTER OVER MY PROPERTY! *BANG BANG BANG*
>Plays inbreed banjo hillbilly music
>>
File: post.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
post.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>56975206
>>
>>56974333
Any reason this is a webm
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.