[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1461863708500.jpg (21KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1461863708500.jpg
21KB, 352x352px
>NEET
>Decide to study computer science at top state university
>Python and Java with some calculus units
>Compulsory computer and business ethics units

Is my uni course structure just shit? This feels like a complete waste of time. I know how to code, Am i just meant to do raw calculus and learn the algorithm / applied math concepts stuff by myself?
>>
Why don't you just go and found a tech startup now you entitled shit. Do the fucking work or piss off
>>
File: 1475889702475s.webm (2KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475889702475s.webm
2KB, 250x250px
>>56973877
>>
they don't have algos/data structures or discrete math? go look at mit cs curriculum and compare that to yours. figure out the difference in math and algorithms.
>>
>>56973877
>top state university
>>
>>56973919

That is what I was expecting going in but its almost like my computer science unit is information technology with some random maths.
>>
>>56973905

You are my favorite /g/ poster
>>
>>56973877
>top state university
not fucking buying it
>>
>>56973945

Not a community college, its the best university within my state and hardest to get into entry wise

I wanted to avoid a degree mill but right now I'm feeling shilled.
>>
>>56973890

you guys are so fucking annoying that i want to make you super famous
>>
>>56973997
>top state university
That could literally mean it's the worst best from all the 50 states, anon.
>>
>>56973997
What state? WHAT STATE?
>>
Post your course sequence.
>>
>>56974146
Wyoming
>>
>>56974427
Lmao pham
>>
>studying computer science

Nah it's the fact you were too dumb to do CE instead
>>
Go to a programming bootcamp. I'm just about to finish one. Programming courses were too easy and not teaching me anything and everything else was boring. Programming at bootcamp is boring too, but at least it's over a shorter period of time.
>>
>>56974586
>CE
And you were too dumb to do EE instead
>>
>>56974675
>EE
Too dumb to do physics
>>
>>56974723
>Physics

too dumb to do mathematics
>>
>>56974764
Too dumb to do philosophy
>>
>>56973905
>Lower quality than original
kys yourself
>>
>>56973877
You're just starting out.

You'll realize it was all necessary once you move on to the harder stuff and have trouble keeping up without hard studying.

Except for the computer/business ethics shit. Fuck that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.