[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys care so much about expandable memory/sd card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1475789787601.jpg (95KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475789787601.jpg
95KB, 600x600px
Why do you guys care so much about expandable memory/sd card slot? What do you even put in your phone?

I have a Lumia with 8 gb of internal memory, never even used a SD with it. Please explain me why this is so important. Do you actually keep your photos in your phone for months instead of backuping them? You are a music pleb with 3000 albums in FLAC?
>>
File: 1473909181958.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1473909181958.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>"My uses don't require a MicroSD card so why are they important?"

People have their reasons for wanting to have a MicroSD card. What is the real purpose of this thread? To shitpost or start an argument with people?
>>
>>56969679
>3000 albums

don't insult me pleb
>>
>>56969679
it's useful for when i change roms i can delete the data directory safely and then have all my apps backed up on the sd card so I don't have to sync with my local network attached storage
>>
>>56969679
Some people actually use their phones for photo and movie making pleb.
>>
>>56969745
>that gif

fuck you i wouldve beat that cunt to a bloody pulp
>>
My Animes
>>
>"why do you guys care about memory space"
>"i have a lumia"
you yourself anwered the question OP you windows cuck faggot
>>
google music downloads.
wifi is a bit spotty away from home.
>>
>>56969679
I like taking videos, ie I would like to be able to take more than 5 minutes of video at a concert. 64mb is a joke, that gets used up in a couple of months, I dont want to have to remove uninstall shit when I can just swap out the sd card, which is why I am always buying $150 phones over flagship phones as they are the only new phones with sd cards.
>>
i listen to music on my phone i dont use flac and i have around 10 gigs of music currently will be adding to that as well and no i will not stream it
>>
>>56969679
You can put out the SD card.
You can't put out the internal memory.
>>
I'll never understand this either. If you're taking lots of photos and videos then you're going to be backing them up from your device and deleting them on the phone, If you insist on having your 20,000 song collection at all times, well, your choice. If I need that much media then I'm on some kind of long commute and so I will bring my iPod or something.

64GB is all I will personally need.
>>
>>56969679
No idea. If I'm outside there's too much ambient noise so I don't use my earphones. If I turn up the volume to drown out the noise my ears hurt. So no music.
No video either because I only watch Chinese cartoons.
Basically I don't consume any media on the move.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.