[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business laptop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Hey guys!

So i've got a 1000$ to spend on a decent work laptop. Was considering a thinkpad yoga 460. I really valuate good building quality and a good backlit keyboard. What's the best i can get?

Also, general laptop discussion.
>>
Like working at a desk or?
>>
>>56969202
i setup a pair of XPS13's for some of my users, build quality on those things was amazing.
>>
Yoga's keyboard isn't as tactile as other chiclets
>>
>>56969222
Yeah, but I'm also on the go a lot, making presentations.
>>56969282
Those things are just to expensive on my part, but would love me an XPS13 or 15 for that matter. Seems so well built.
>>56969331
Hmm, thats why i'd be going for the thinkpad, and not the other yoga models, as the Tinkpad, has the original keyboard. Which is the best I've tried to date.
>>
X1 Carbon?
>>
>>56969202
MACBOOK AIR
A
C
B
O
O
K

A
I
R
>>
>>56969884
this
>>
>>56969905
Not getting a mac, sorry.
>>56969850
The x1 is sexy, though at that price i'd get an XPS.
>>
>>56969202
get the kaby xps
that battery life is insane
>>
>>56969905
macbook air has a terrible screen.
>>
>>56969850
Get the maxed out XPS 13. Don't bother listening to all these shills for the chinkpad. The old ones look like shit and the new ones come broken from the factory. The Dell XPS 13 will treat you right.
>>
>>56969202
X P S 1 3
P
S
>>
>>56969884
back to your containment thread >>>/tpg/
>>
>>56969202

You don't need a 1000 dollar laptop to read emails and use Office and shit.
>>
>>56972668
this

op is a retard crossposter who needs to go ask jewgle about cheap laptops with low RAM and high battery life
>>
>>56969202
Either a MacBook Pro or a Dell XPS 13/15. If you go Dell I'd recommend the 1080p version, looks fine on a small screen and the battery life is much better.
>>
>>56969905
Waste of money. There's laptops with way better specs than Macs and a fraction of the price too. For example, OP's pic.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.