[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Smartphone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: oneplus-3-3.jpg (103KB, 660x608px) Image search: [Google]
oneplus-3-3.jpg
103KB, 660x608px
Sup anons my HTC m8 is kill finally and I'm using a shitty backup phone now. What you people using and what's the best phone for the price atm. I'm looking at a one plus 3 but as I found out last night 5.5 inches is too much for me ; (
>>
HTC m10

550 on their site right now
>>
>>56969008
>5.5 inches is too much for me ; (
t. manlet
>>
Dude get it anyway, I got mine about 2 months ago and I love it. The only problem for me is that the volume and sleep buttons are directly opposite from eachother, so on occasion I hit both.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>56969047
Not even bro I just got fukt genetically with Donald trump hands : (
>>
>>56969086
Yeh I was thinking about just biting the bullet and getting one. Good to know it worked out for ya m8. One plus really needs to make a 5.1/5.2 inch alternative though shit would be noice.
>>
The Blackberry Passport, just got mine and it's the best phone I've ever owned

Lagdroids and iFags have fun with your toys
>>
Isn't the screen shitty on the OP3?
>>
>>56970867
1080p amoled, wouldn't Call that shitty
>>
>>56969008
>I found out last night 5.5 inches is too much for me ; (
Try lubrication
>>
File: Capture3.png (536KB, 1335x638px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
536KB, 1335x638px
>>56969024
This is what they have in the UK.

They had a £100 off deal before 25-September though. Now that Pixel is out, what can we expect for black friday?
>>
>>56969008
S7 global version sm-g930

Its the exynos version of the s7. Easy to root, long lasting battery, sd card slot, 5.1 inch screen. Can be found at a regular price of 550. Something to consider alongside the htc 10.
>>
The Oneplus doesn't feel like a huge phone though. The bezels are really thin so it had a much smaller footprint then other 5.5ers. I've had mine for a month and I'd definitely recommend it
>>
>>56969008
>no sd card slot

Deal breaker. I'd be the perfect phone otherwise for me.
>>
>>56969008
Definitely don't, get ZTE axon 7, pretty sure they are same price but the axon 7 is faster and newer
>>
>>56969008
The only answer is Google Pixel XL.
>>
iPhone

>long term support
>better applications
>stable and fast
>good looking and fluid UI

Only poor people choose android.
>>
>>56972736
It sure is baseless opinions in here
>>
>>56969008
Coming from a OPO, I was going to get a HTC10 originally but the price severely put me off so I got a OP3 instead and so far I've been really impressed with it, it just feels much more comfortable in the hand compared to the One and the performance is really impressive as well as the battery life, there are times when I pull out the phone expecting it to be on low levels but suprise me when its still got 3/4 charge

Only thing I have an issue with is the old shortcut for alarms is gone when tapping on the clock from the drawer as well as lack of custom LED Notification for each app but these are a minor complaint.
>>
>>56969008
IPhone 7. It's perfect.
>>
Xiaomi Mi5
>>
>>56972046
Why do people need more than 64 GB on their phones?
>>
>>56972076
>Snapdragon 820 vs Snapdragon 820
>Adreno 530 vs Adreno 530
>6GB RAM vs 4 GB RAM
>Both sold within the same quarter
Hm...
>>
>>56969198
OnePlus X
>>
>>56969198
I don't have any issues with my Oneplus 3 and my hands aren't that large. Pretty good phone if you're a cheap-ass like me.
>>
Waterproof HTC when?
>>
whats the cheapest phone capable of emulating Disgaea with no issues?
>>
>>56974499
>shit pentile 1080p screen vs 1440p amoled

really the only difference. and the one that matters,
>>
>>56974707
Eh, I can't really tell the difference between my mom's S7 Edge and my OP3; they're just a phone. However, the difference between my 1080p and 1440p monitors are noticable.
>>
>>56974499
>>56974707
WHAT ABOUT THE CAMERAS? I'M NOT SOME KIND OF NEETFAG WHO DOESN'T TAKE PICTURES
>>
>>56974741
it's really relevant only when using a VR headset. That's when the extra res is really needed.

>>56974742
If you really give a shit about camera quality then get a dslr shitlord
>>
>>56974742
Just get an iphone then.

>>56974760
Ah, well I don't use it for VR. I just use my Vive for that.
>>
>>56974499
axon 7 has better audio dac and speakers. I think the camera is also better, not sure though.
>>
>>56969008
In contrast to OP, what is the best phone 5.5"+? I've narrowed it down to the V20, Pixel XL and S7 Edge. I would get the OnePlus 3 but I don't want to risk the support issues and the Soft Gold is out of stock. Familly doesn't like the front facing speakers of the Axon 7 and no one wants to risk the Note 7 since we fly a lot. Any other interesting big phones I've missed?
>>
>>56974438
Music, my music takes about 75gb and my apps take that little bit more. Doesn't help apps like facebook cache a lot of data
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.