[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't purchasing the iPhone be better if you think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 12

File: pixel-xl-i7plus-back.jpg (353KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pixel-xl-i7plus-back.jpg
353KB, 1600x1200px
Wouldn't purchasing the iPhone be better if you think about it?
>Same price
>Same phone essentially
>Pixel XL looks like a knock off, save yourself from the humiliation
Thoughts? Thinking about buying a phone this year but don't know which one.
>>
>>56967789
>humiliation
???
>>
>>56967798
People will laugh at you for having a "Chinese knock off"
>>
File: why dont we have both.gif (976KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
why dont we have both.gif
976KB, 350x263px
Why don't we pick neither?

Just buy a decent specced Chinkphone.
>>
>same phone
Pixel is worse I'm almost every way.
>>
If it's not an iPhone, it's not an iPhone.
>>
>>56967818
Both are American designed, Chinese manufactured
>>
>>56967789
At least one doesn't use iTunes lel
>>
>>56967887
did you get your pumpkin spice latte today?
>>
Android is way too messy of an OS. Google has the attention span of a fly. Consistency, stability, support are all things Google are terrible at this far. They are giving the 6P the shaft right now and who's to say the phone Google releases next year won't be dropped next year as well, not receiving the latest features right away or if at all. With talks of Andromeda this could be very likely. I couldn't recommend this phone to any one of my friends or family because my trust in Google has dwindled so low. They need to sure me they are capable of making decisions and sticking with them. That's what grown ups do.
>>
>>56967789
What's the point of spending more than $300 on a phone? There's nothing a $900 phone can do better than a $300 one anyway.
>>
>>56967936
I don't drink coffee.
>>
>>56967953
Literally everything
>>
>>56967969
He only writes screenplays about a story of someone writing a screenplay on his MacBook while he sips herbal tea.
>>
>>56967979
Name a few.
>>
>>56967913
pretty sure the pixel was 'designed' in taiwan by HTC anon
>>
>>56967789
>Headphone jack
>>
>>56967949
Google has provided consistent updates to ever one of their Nexus devices for around two years or more if youd like to use a custom ROM. They even offer these updates to carrier devices and other major brands but it's the brands who chose not to implement them right away. That is in no way Google's fault. Also, I would assume that you think Apple has the right strategy in giving the latest features right away which I would respond, that Apple intentionally slows down non current phones with their updates in order to get people to buy new ones. I can't support a company like that.
>>
The google ecosystem is poor. There desktop OS (ChromeOS) doesn't have native support for developing on Android. You have to go to Windows, mac, or some Linux distribution. Google needs to show users what it can do with its phones other than using their services. People like to CREATE things as well. Instead they just focus on using their devices to use there services. Can I make music on the phone now? Or is the audio lag still shit. 60fps video filming is still missing from the Pixel. They left out OIS again. They have no standard messaging app.

Get it together Google. Maybe someday your AI will be smart enough to make competent decisions for your company. Cause they obviously can't and all there focus really is on is search and AI. That's why Sundar spent like 15 minutes talking about Artifical Intelligence at the beginning of the event.
>>
>>56968076
Explain Nexus 6 getting Nougat and the 6P getting 7.1 then. They promised fast updates and did not deliver. That has broken brand trust. They promised Allo released this summer and release it literally the last day of summer, so troll like. They don't have their shit together. They spend too much time playing ping pong and rolling around on razor scooters in the office it seems.
>>
>>56968079
>Making music on your phone
>Complains about not having DSLR quality camera on phone
I don't understand people's logic like this. It's a phone first and foremost. Why do you need to make music on it? If you're that serious about music creation go out and get yourself a midi keyboard, pads, creation software etc. If you need to take slow motion 8k videos go out and get yourself a DSLR.
>>
>Same phone
Let's check it
faster - Iphone (by a lot)
Better battery - Pixel(a lot bigger but probably in real life usage not that big difference)
Design - subjective probably iPhone
build quality - hard to say probably iPhone again
3dtouch - Iphone
fingerprint - same
haptic engine - Iphone
Optimilization - Iphone
Os - subjective
photos - Pixel probably( according to Dxomark and not by a lot) iPhone also has optical zoom so it should be same
size - both have shitty big bezels but iPhone generally is thinner so iPhone
minijack - Pixel
software update- Pixel has 2 years iPhone 4 or 5 so iPhone by a lot again
Display - Pixel higher res iPhone better color gamet so same
Overally Pixel can't win this if you want android phone just take lg v20
>>
>>56968126
Nougat is 7.1.....

They promised in summer and delivered in summer. What's the problem? The app is completely stable. I have no problem with developers taking their time and releasing a good app vs them rushing and releasing a buggy one.
>>
>>56968132
Why do that when I can have good software on my phone that I can make music on the go. And I didn't say 8k video, I said 1080p 60fps which is a standard nowadays for video cameras but the Pixel doesn't have it.
>>
>>56967825
This
>>
>>56968153
>Faster
Muh flying monkeys
>Design
Lol
>3d touch
Gimmicky feature that serves no purpose
>Fingerprint
No, Androids is objectively faster. In addition, iOS now requires you to fingerprint then swipe to unlock vs Android instant unlock on touch
>Haptic engine
Gimmick that wastes battery
>Optimilization
Wut
>OS
I'll just agree with that to make you happy
>Updates
Android 2 years of good updates that improve quality and years of custom Roms vs iPhone 5 years of updates that progressively slow phone.
>>
>>56968153
>fingerprint - same
I like the sensor on the back my dude, I think it's a really comfortable position.
>haptic engine
This is a non-feature
>>
>>56968231
I also like the finger print sensor in the back. But this is what keeps me away from the pixel xl, the thing has huge bezels for no apparent reason..
>>
>>56968229
>3d touch
>Gimmicky feature that serves no purpose
Holy shit how the tables have turned. Apple almost literally has a modernization of the RIGHT CLICK and the non-Apple people are saying it isn't important.
>>
>>56967936
>wishes he wasn't browsing imageboards with a chinkphone while sipping on a mcdonalds coffee
>>
>>56968229
>faster
ofc it's faster people denying facts are why this sub is becoming shit
>Design
not even gonna comment here it's subjective and there was a lot of hate on the design here
>3d touch haptic
you call it gimmicky cause you never used it
it makes using your phone faster and generally more effective which isn't a gimmicky
still you are probably a fandroid and can see it so not gonna argue anymore on this
>fingerprint
if it's faster by test than okay you have a got a point here(give some website proving this)
but you know nothing about iOS as you have never used it
you don't need to swipe after using fingerprint same as android here
>Optimalization
you know it's true( no hate on google here they do a good job but making OS for more hardware=more optimization problems(for example the battery energy leak))
>OS
;)
>Updates
Update galaxy S3 with newest android and tell me how fast it is. The phone will get slower because newer systems will need more computing power for some of it features. No apple fault here. Pixel should give at least 4 years soft updates.
>>
>>56967936
the basic bitch flavor
>>
Google should really just stick to running their search engine. That's what they're good at.
>>
>>56968076
>That is in no way Google's fault.
Yes, it is.
Qualcomm is still using ancient kernels (think 3.x) even for their latest chips, and gives a rat's ass about updating the sources and firmware of "older" chips for newer android-versions (Nexus 5 anyone?).

And to make things worse Google is kissing Qualcomm's ass for years now, ever since they got fucked by TI.

I can't wait for Pixels with Google-SoCs, then this shit will stop.

Until then: iPhone. Buying a Pixel with its measly 2+1 years of support is just idiotic.
>>
File: image.webm (113KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.webm
113KB, 1080x1445px
/thread
>>
>>56968596
see >>56968539
>>
>>56968596
But why ?
Iphone>Pixel
Everything said already here.
>>
>>56968502
This.

2 Years of support for this price is really bad. I'm sticking to my 6s+. I am more interested in a true Google Phone (SOC by them). And will use Google's apps for their services if the needs fits.
>>
>>56968015
It was manufactured in Taiwan by HTC, but the design of the phone was completely controlled by Google. Bait / 10.
>>
>>56968079
No one wants a fucking "ecosystem", mac fags need to quit with this monopoly shit it's pathetic.
>>
The real question is Pixel, Iphone or S7..
>>
>>56968126
nexus owner here, I get security patches every month and OS updates as soon as they're released. The fk are you talking about?
>>
>>56968740
Nexus 6 did get the last major update (7.0) 6 weeks after the Nexus 5x/6p:
http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/10/03/finally-nexus-6-gets-official-android-7-0-nougat-october-5th-security-patch/

Now that Pixel got 7.1, Google only promised a dev preview of 7.1 for older devices by the end of the year:
http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/10/04/android-7-1-coming-current-nexus-devices-pixel-c-will-land-end-2016-dev-preview/

In contrast to that, Apple manages to give major updates to all supported devices at the same time.
>>
>>56967789
>wouldn't purchasing something that is an entirely different experience and ties into entirely different systems be better if you think about it?

if you don't know which phone you'd prefer, that means you're not invested in either ecosystem which means you're pleb as fuck. Buy an iPhone, download facebook and fuck off
>>
Nope since you'd have all the problems in >>56968539 minus the expandable storage
>>
>>56968153
+water resistance - Iphone
>>
>>56968801
>apple manages to give major updates to all supported devices at the same time
apple pushes out major updates once a year, the fact that all devices get it at once is hardly something to be proud of
>>
i will tilt my head back and laugh at the sky when it turns out that google controlling both the hardware and the software still means rolling updates, because what a surprise: google have commitment issues, have zero foresight, and would rather chase cars than make things they already have work

>ios# is out now, go download it
>we promise your pixel will have vital security patch software in the coming weeks, until then just kind of hold on until it's rolled out to all three owners i guess :^) also here's fifteen different messaging apps '10/10 they're good - androidgooglephonereview.in'
>>
>>56968345
>right click
>long pressing is revolutionary
>>
>>56968378
>this grammar
rajesh detected, enjoy your apple """ecosystem""" ;)
>>
>>56967789
>>>/fa/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>56969115
major Android versions also come yearly:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_version_history
except Android OEMs can't push those, so why shouldn't Apple be proud?
>>
i think people are upset because google just went and did a WE'RE DOING IPHONES NOW thing, without understanding why people bought iphones to begin with.

leaving the guys who, didn't 'do apple' who previously bought google(-ish) phones instead, thinking what the fuck.
>>
google copied iphone pricing. so people are still going to buy iphones because what kind of idiot would want to buy a google phone for iphone money.
>>
>>56969289
What does this post even mean
>>
>>56969289
lots of people actually wanted an iPhone for Android.
Google delivered now.
>>
>>56969308
Except the iPhone sucks now. It doesn't even have a headphone jack. If I'm going to pay that much I expect fucking standard features
>>
>>56969334
Pixel doesn't even come with earphones. If one is going to pay iPhone prices one wouldn't expect $2 cuts on accessories.
>>
>>56969334
>now
>>
>>56969310
have you ever seen a comment section defending the iOS side of things? Absolutely full of mudslimes and sandniggers in general
>>
>>56969319
why do you think people buy iphones instead of nexus phones. without the smug 'because they're stupid hipster sheeple millennials' thing

i think it's because they believe apple look after their customers: there's regular, timely updates for new and old (>2y) devices, and you can take it to a special shop if something goes wrong where they'll know exactly how to fix it, or replace it. there's a whole ecosystem of stylish cases and accessories from apple and other places too.

google don't do any of that, but want iphone money all the same. this is why i don't think they understand why people buy iphones instead of nexus phones.

>>56969321
>an iPhone for Android
useless aspirational marketing garbage-speak
>>
>>56969409
I already own headphones faggot
>>
>>56969334
>standard features
that comedy 'if /g/ designed a phone' image, where it comes with a floppy disk drive and cd burner and arch/gentoo switch. basic standard features, yeah
>>
>>56969432
speak for yourself anon, but I have an iPhone 6 and it's nice. I want a new phone but I absolutely will not buy the piece of shit 7, I'll be getting the "Chinese knockoff" pixel xl instead.
>>
>>56968076

>Apple intentionally cripples their software to make you buy more!

You honestly believe that fuddlore? Shit, no reasoning with you, huh?
>>
>>56968015

Taiwan doesn't really engineer. They manufacture. Really good at it, too. Most of the world's engineering is done in US and Europe.,
>>
>>56969493
I didn't say anything about that shit. All I mentioned was a headphone jack. Say what you want, but if I need a fragile dongle to use headphones on your device, I'm not buying it.
>>
>>56969409
i think the last smartphone i purchased that came with earphones in the box was my nexus one.
>>
>>56968539
I was wondering why this was a webm... then I realized.

Good job you brilliant bastard.
>>
>>56967953

You don't spend $300 on a phone, you take a contract where the company allows you to spend 350 dollars on a phone and then double it by applying that payment to the next gen technology.
>>
>>56967789
So you are saying that you minus well suck apple dick rather then google dick? I mean whatever gets you off, I avoid dicks all together.
>>
>>56968153
b-but what about my $600 VR phone
>>
>>56969540
google also cut the usb-c to usb-c cable to a slow usb2.0 one.
only the usb-c to usb-a is usb3.0.
this isn't what one does expect from a premium device.
>>
>>56969551
Why is it a webm
>>
>>56969538
i understand. i assumed you were one of those horrible people who just can't live without a hardware keyboard, am/fm radio, and sdxc slot for their 10-bit anime mkv collection because lol botnet cloud storage botnet

fuck those guys i hope they get unhappier with every phone generation
>>
>>56969591
because crApple iSheep devices can't use the superior online video format

-posted from Samsung Active Epic 4G Extreme Happy Fun Time [rooted] (India variant) (2nd gen) using Tapatalk
>>
>>56967789
>if you think about it
>if

No, you literally don't have to think about it. The iphone 7 even with its shitty lack of a headphone jack is just a no brainer in this case. The pixel is the most fucking laughable phone I have ever seen. Anyone buying this trash is an idiot.
>>
>>56968539
kek
>>
>>56967789
>purchasing the iPhone
>if you think

Pick one.
>>
Why do retards think there are only ever two phones on the market? Do dinner fucking research. Ask yourself what features you want in a phone. Chances are there is a phone better than either the Pixel or the iPhone for your desired purposes.
>>
>>56969669
because considering any phone that doesn't get security updates is very retarded.
this leaves Apple and Google.
>>
>>56969705

As long as it runs CyanogenMod, it gets security updates.
>>
>>56969737
no monthly security updates from the vendors is a dealbreaker due to device specific proprietary components.
see:
http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/cm-13-0-release-znh5y
>>
>>56967789
>Pixel XL looks like a knock off
It's designed by HTC and iPhone is an HTC knockoff. So it's the other way around, m8.
>>
>>56969613
Wait what, not even when using a browser?
>>
>>56969949
no. safari won't play webms.

also why is it webm instead of webv
>>
>>56968666
Really? why don't the Pixel and Pixel C have 'manufacturing partners'
Face it anon, it's a google branded HTC.
>>
>>56969999
>Really? why don't the iPhone and iPad have 'manufacturing partners'
>Face it anon, it's a Apple branded Foxconn.
FTFY
>>
>>56969967
Why not use firefox/chrome?
>>
>>56970041
you can do that, but it won't work in the default iOS browser which is Safari
>>
>>56970041
there are no other browsers, just Safari skins:
> Apps that browse the web must use the appropriate WebKit framework and WebKit Javascript.
https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/
>>
>>56970022
>completely designed by google
Oh that's why it uses there own in-house SOC right?
>>
>>56970098
Damn, how do people put up with having to use Safari?
>>
>>56970136
they dont care cuz they have shiny phone
>>
>>56968002
Open Snapchat in under a second
>>
>>56967789
>same phone essentially

>720p LED screen
>2016

kek
>>
>>56969194
99% of India uses android though
>>
>>56967969
Blended Green Tea with whipped cream then.

Or whatever you fags drink these days.
>>
>>56969967
>also why is it webm instead of webv
It's the Matroska container (mkv) adapted for the web.
>>
>>56967789
Xiaomi Mi5s has the Snapdragon 821 a very good camera 1080p display 4gb of RAM ultrasonic fingerprint sensor better design less than half of the Pixel cost and if you don't like MIUI you can install a 3rd party rom like CyanogenMod.
>>
>mfw I sip pumpkin spice latte while shitposting on /g/ with my iPad Pro 2 and Magic Keyboard
>mfw "pumpkin spice latte" autofilled in the word suggestions with just three letters for pumpkin and one letter for spice and latte
>>
>>56970410
>chinkshit
>also xiabdifnsmsodmi
>literally the worst chinkshit brand as well
kys
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 480x480px
>>56970462
disgusting
>>
>>56967789
>not putting a soft white G inside the fingerprint scanner

it's like they're trying to be bad at design
>>
>>56970661
Google is bad at design. Have you seen their material design memeshit? I still think the blue one looks better than than the iPhone 7 though
>>
>>56970661
you could always do it in crayon, then repeatedly tell anyone foolish enough to listen to 'watch [you] finger the g-spot'
>>
>>56970709
oh shit, you're right they could even call it g-spot
just imagine how press that shit would get from all the people joking and shit
>>
>>56967789
Privacy or Botnet?
>>
File: 1355245011124.jpg (125KB, 1048x720px) Image search: [Google]
1355245011124.jpg
125KB, 1048x720px
>>56967789
The pixel would be the perfect phone if it they did these five things.
>Get rid of that dual-tone design
>Get rid of that ridiculous bottom chin
>Bring back front-facing speakers, there's NO reason why it's missing from this phone in the first place considering that massive chin.
>Price it under the iPhone, I know they're trying to go mano-a-mano with Apple at this point but the Pixel isn't big enough yet to justify that pricing.
>Bring back SD card support, this one will probably never happen because 128GB is a compelling alternative and Google hates SD cards for security reasons.

Other than that, I like where the Pixel is going. I'll probably get the Pixel 2 or whatever after my 6P because by then they should have at least attempted to fix common criticisms and Daydream will be mature enough, and powered by good enough hardware, to be worth using. It's just a shame Google fucked up so badly on the design, four of my five points were easily fixable.
>>
How many of you dumbfuck iSheep are actually buying the iSame 7?
>>
>>56970994
I would hope not many. Aside from the finally get a quad-core processor and water-proofing, there's literally zero fucking reason to upgrade if someone has a 5S or Android equivalent.
>>
File: 1454159345425.png (158KB, 755x692px) Image search: [Google]
1454159345425.png
158KB, 755x692px
>>56970730
>iPhones
>privacy
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>56970838
The chin is what's stopping me from wanting to buy the pixel xl. It serves no purpose. Its what stopped me from getting the HTC 10
>>
>>56967789
Not even joking. This shit only pushed me to get an iphone. What the fuck were they thinking.
>>
>>56971839
see >>56968539

While I would never recommend anyone buy a pixlel it's still miles better than an itoddler phone.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161007-120149.png (565KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161007-120149.png
565KB, 2560x1440px
>>56967936
>Things you can't do on an iPhone
>>
>>56970232
Any phone from 2010+ does that
>>
>>56967789
>Same price

Seriously just stop using this as an argument. Guess what? You're getting better hardware with the pixel for slightly less than the price of the iFaggot phone. No matter how hard they pretend that their specs from fucking 2010 are "revolutionary" and "brave" it's still pure dog shit being sold for a retarded price.

Fuck Applel and their shitty dumbass customers
>>
>>56969180

It's like a long press but easier to fuck up because the sensitivity is a little wonky and there's no good mental metric for how hard you're pressing.

Like, it's not the same as, say, a mechanical keyboard, because there isn't the feedback of actually pushing THROUGH.

You just end up pressing with the, "wrong strength," and the phone does something you don't want. Apple actually made longpress WORSE.
>>
>>56967789
>Humiliation

Uhhhhh nothing is more humiliating than using a piece of shit Apple product.

>Same phone essentially

Yeah no. The iShit phone has specs from 2010......the Pixel on the other hand actually has specs that are worth its price, instead of being a shitty phone made for daddy's girls and tech illiterates
>>
>>56973732
"no"
>>
>>56974056
That's why the iPhone 7 outperforms every single "flagship" released and is being released
>>
>>56969180
apple has had longpress for like 5 years this is different
>>
File: 1469580722337.jpg (14KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1469580722337.jpg
14KB, 358x358px
>>56974888
>2 years ago
>>
the pixel is running android

that's all the reason i need to not buy it
>>
>>56967789
Both phones are ugly
>Pixel
>That useless glass shit in the back of the Pixel that has absolutely no purpose
>iPhone
iPhone depends way too much on looks and iPhone 7 is by far the ugliest iPhone i've ever seen. Look at that fucking bump on the camera. Might as well buy an iron brick

Never liked iOS anyway so I guess I'd pick Pixel
>>
File: htc m7 iphone 6.jpg (88KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
htc m7 iphone 6.jpg
88KB, 620x465px
>>56967789
Wouldn't purchasing the HTC M7 be better if you think about it?
>costs way less
>same phone essentially
>iPhone looks like a knock off, save yourself from the humiliation
>>
>>56968153
>Let's check it

faster - Pixel by a lot since it has actual multitasking

better battery - Pixel by a lot (nice mental gymnastics at the "real life usage" though)

design - iPhone

build quality - One of the phones isn't out yet

3dtouch - iPhone

haptic engine - iPhone

multi window mode - Pixel

google assistant - Pixel

other device specific gimmick features that are non existent in the iPhone so I'll add them here to make the list biased - Pixel

>Optimilization
What the fuck

OS - Pixel

photos - Pixel since it has a 1/2.3" sensor and the iPhone's "optical zoom" meme gimmick uses a 1/3.6" sensor which is just garbage.

size - Pixel since the thinness of the iPhone is actually hurting its usability

3.5 mm jack - Pixel

software update - iPhone. Except you won't be using your phone for 5 years

display - Pixel higher res, higher contrast, nice mental gymnastics on discarding specs again

>color gamet
what
>>
>>56975082

M7 is probably the best phone I've owned. It's the only phone I didn't absolutely want to destroy with a hammer by the end of owning it for two years.

Just wish it was like .3 inch bigger and maybe have a slightly more modern processor/3GB of ram
>>
>>56969439
>rich shitskins defending expensive brand
>poor shitskins defending low cost brand
Makes you think...
>>
>>56969949
>>56969967
>>56970041
You can get VLC for iphone and it'll open webms from 4chan
>>
>>56971385
You can turn imessage backup off in like 3 taps in settings though
>>
>>56973887
>better hardware
>no OIS
>no pressure sensitivity
>>
>>56975216
>not using your phone for at least 4 years
???
>>
>>56974897
Right now
>>
File: Apple Had One Job.jpg (61KB, 627x591px) Image search: [Google]
Apple Had One Job.jpg
61KB, 627x591px
>>56967789
>Wouldn't purchasing the iPhone be better if you think about it?
No. It's 2016 and iPhones don't have a fucking file explorer. You can't install anything from outside of the app store or even move the icons off the special snowflake grid. For fucks sake, they would be more useful if they ran Windows 98.

>Same phone
No. Not even close. The operating systems are so different. The hardware is like day and night. You can do so much more with Android and Qualcomm hardware.

>humiliation
I'm not a self absorbed teenage girl, nor do I associate with them. I could use a $20 flip phone and nobody I know would give a damn.

t. a grown adult who isn't a tech illiterate indian shill
>>
>>56975393
If you're on a budget buying a flagship every 4 years is a terrible idea. Just buy a decent mid range phone every two years for the same price, a two year old mid range smartphone is always better than a 4 year old flagship.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.