[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most people see an evil empire. I just see an empire.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: MSFT_logo_png_678x452.png (15KB, 678x452px) Image search: [Google]
MSFT_logo_png_678x452.png
15KB, 678x452px
Most people see an evil empire. I just see an empire.
>>
that's because you work for microsoft
>>
>>56965379
You might be evil, there buttwipe.
>>
>>56965379
The only thing Microsoft ever did wrong was a) indirectly fuel Bill Gates' reckless obsession with skyrocketing the population of Africa and b) Indian offshoring.

(That and J#. But it falls under the "Pajeet" column too).
>>
File: Ralph_No.png (66KB, 548x215px) Image search: [Google]
Ralph_No.png
66KB, 548x215px
>>56965393
>>
>>56965523
http://www.ecis.eu/documents/Finalversion_Consumerchoicepaper.pdf
>>
Which company is bigger?

>Microsoft
>Apple
>Google
>>
>>56965379
mos people see a loo. you just see the street. no different than your statement.
>>
>>56967047
I honestly don't care.
>>
File: 1475691885418.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1475691885418.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
>>56967114
It's easy to scare the shills with facts.
>>
Nothing wrong with Microsoft per se, but Mr. Bill Gates is an evil man: Gates has the characteristics of a stumbling, little sociopath. Gates' obsession with helping developing countries and building his image of a 'savior' while inducing Eugenics and Immunizations -- along with his contribution to Planned Parenthood, doesn't seem odd to anyone? I mean why spend so much money on another country in which you are not a citizen of and embrace Globalism? why not first help the people of your own country, the country that helped make your success and wealth? these people are disgusting... just my 2 cents.
>>
>>56965379
the lowest quality products in the business

all they had was a licensing monopoly - the market needed a basic GUI / filing system. They only just achieved that, then ran it into the ground.

Where they have to compete, it's found they can't compete

gates has asbolutely no morals
>>
i wished microshit would open source windows this would be the ideal os
>>
http://www.catb.org/esr/halloween/
>>
>>56967155
You just don't really get it because your political awareness is on the level of a freetard computing enthusiast. If you think I'm cheering on Microsoft you should read my post more carefully.
>>
Microsoft, in it's current direction, is total scum. They are screwing over businesses (at least the ones I work with) by force upgrading everyone from stable windows 7 to 10, then force updating "features" that break everything. They have motives that conflict with consumer expectation. Those motives are globalization, information collection, AI development, and forced obsolescence. They want everyone to buy a new PC every two years like it's a damned phone. That's why they are trying to kill 7, because they don't have control of it. How can we replace them in the market?
>>
>>56967274
they can't partly because it would be so embarassing

windows is a mess
>>
>>56967398
people are SICK of the upheavals
and a machine that decides to go offline for hours to "fix itself" .. the software is utter, utter, garbage - the end of the line -- they cannot fix anything .. they are stuck with the registry, NTFS (with defragging) a 90s OS that still slows down over time - virus riddled and buggy

people are there because they have absolutely no idea & that is what the microshit massive advertising spend is about. propaganda lies.
>>
>>56965379
I just see evil.
>>
>>56967471
its 2016 & they haven't decided on their direction / settled on a desktop. their "start menu" basic functionality the indexing permanently screws up .. they have no advanced object oriented system "they don't understand objects" (as jobs said) .. an early 90s system. They compounded and compounded on every single problem they have. Ignorance amongst the public and licensing has guaranteed their survival. They operate as a monopoly, marketing to the ignorant, nothing else.
>>
BRB, heading to ubuntu forums to tell them to get their SHIT ready for the DAMNED MARKET. I'm about to start selling these at my shop.
>>
File: 07a24c3f647acf7b5524eb64c3977d15.jpg (227KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
07a24c3f647acf7b5524eb64c3977d15.jpg
227KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>56967398
they are "feature driven" it's like heath robinson car .. its permanently upgraded when all people want is STABILITY .. they have enough apps on other platforms, to do what they want
>>
>>56967047
https://web.archive.org/web/20130625155410/http://www.vanwensveen.nl/rants/microsoft/IhateMS.html
>>
>>56967520
>Selling a free as in beer product
Is scamming the only way you see to earn money?
>>
>>56967565
>It's long been known that to oppose Microsoft means certain death (commercially speaking of course). Microsoft's marketing division just tramples the corpse of anyone who thinks he can shift it left or right. In fact, during its recent competitive struggles with information provider Google, Microsoft has stated that they want to destroy Google. Not compete with it, but destroy it. Google provides some of the most popular and useful services currently available on the Internet, but Microsoft would like to see it destroyed. The fact that they have not been able to carry out this threat hardly matters; their position is clear.
Hurruruur durrr I suck cocks
>>
>>56967214
He already helps both. It is not an either-or situation.
>>
>>56965393
i wish
>>
File: aplel.png (49KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
aplel.png
49KB, 894x894px
>>56965379
Most people see an evil empire. I just see an apple.
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>56965523
>>56965523

>b) Indian offshoring.

well, from the perspective of a subset of Americans.
Most people (including westerners) ultimately benefit from offshoring because it helps build business relations with other countries, lowers overhead costs by enabling employers a global talent pool to hire from, and facilitates development which means more disposable income in the world.
In the long-term, it empowers the consumer everywhere.
>>
>>56967639
lol
>>
>>56967677
lel
>>
>>56965379
You suffer from evilblindness.
>>
>>56967572
No Bro, not scamming. I'm not selling anyone an OS. I'm gonna keep on buying and selling Dell computers, but I'll get them in bulk, at discount to not have any OS on them. I'll sell them for cheaper to forward the savings along to the customer, and install my grandmother-ready linux image as a courtesy to the customer. They can use G Suite for all the office tools. Not scamming at all. Quite the opposite.
>>
>>56967572
Reminder that any form of profit is scam.
>>
>>56967830
Wrong. Trades can be fair
>>
>>56965379
You thinking of Google?
>>
>>56967639
Too many people are still stuck in the mercantilist mentality from 500 years ago to realize that free trade (including services) is essential to prosperity.
>>
>>56967639
>le ebin perfect elasticity of labor
kill yourself libertarian weeb
>>
>>56968053

Study economics. There's nothing wrong with Indian offshoring. It stimulates the economy and lowers prices. If you can buy cheap electronics and software, thank outsourcing to India and China.

Everybody here knows you don't really give a fuck about "American jobs" (because outsourcing generates a net gain in jobs for Americans), that's just an excuse, and that your only motivation is racism. You're just mad because Indians are brown. So fuck off right back to your obscurantist containment board, namely /pol/.
>>
File: 1475678965686.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475678965686.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>56968125
>obscurantist
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Microsoft
>>
>>56968125
>racist!!!

just argue like a normal person, everyone thinks you look like a spastic now
>>
>>56968125
> (because outsourcing generates a net gain in jobs for Americans)

Net gain overall maybe, but loss in high paying jobs. You are trading high salary tech jobs for more Walmart jobs selling cheap electronics.
>>
>>56968125
There's literally nothing wrong with lower gdp, and skyrocketing debt, guise.
>>
>>56969593
>high salary tech jobs
What's the point in paying top dollar for an American to do menial hardware manufacturing work, driving all electronics prices up, when you can pay a fraction of that to the Chinese and then just buy the electronics much cheaper?

>>56969656
Immigration will take care of the GDP.

Without debt, you can't issue currency, so there.
>>
>>56969724
Menial? I'm talking about engineering and software development jobs being outsourced. Cheaper electronics does not make up for that.
>>
>>56968125
I don't want cheap, dude. I want fucking quality.
>>
>>56969861

>engineering
Everything is still designed in the US.

>software developers
Being a code monkey is a menial task. Software engineers are not outsourced.

>>56969863

There are standards regulating that and the Chinese are up to them.
>>
File: hHMKMZB.png (857KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
hHMKMZB.png
857KB, 1400x5552px
>>56969932
>the Chinese are up to them
>>
>>56969724
>immigration
>without debt, you can't issue currency
can i please see what you look like? upload a picture of yourself
>>
>>56965379
I just see an evil.
>>
>>56969979
>anecdotes

>>56969996
>immigration
Immigration raises the GDP. Are you that economically ignorant?

>without debt, you can't issue currency
Look up sovereign bonds.
>>
>>56965379
Their license system sucks
>>
>>56970345

Only if you're not a Software Assurance customer.
>>
>>56970304

>'Immigration' raises the GDP
let's let in undocumented workers who don't pay taxes, live off the grid, and let's give them handouts and allow them to vote.

>it's working
>grasp palms
> >;
>>
>>56967064
Google is the most influentual, Apple has the highest value. Microsoft is riding merely on Windows.
>>
>>56969932
Software development is not a menial task. You need a few years of undergrad schooling and training to be a reasonably competent code monkey.
Say what you will, but software dev IS a skilled job that we want to keep here in America.
>>
>>56967155
Thats why lonix users are completly ignorant to every fact?
>>
>>56970391
>undocumented
That's why we need to make the process simpler, shitheat!

>give them handouts
How do you suggest they get started instead? They come from impoverished areas. Without incentives, they won't come in in the first place.

>allow them to vote
They should have a say about the place they live in, shouldn't they? You probably don't grasp the concept of suffrage.

>>56970428
Not true at all, any Indian in secondary school (their equivalent of high school) can be a code monkey. You're just mad you went to college and are just mildly more competent than they are. Maybe you should apply some more, the average college Indian spends his day studying and/or working instead of partying like the average white college American.
>>
>>56970519
>That's why we need to make the process simpler, shitheat!

ok so why not just give the jobs to u.s. citizens who are qualified?
>>
>>56969932
Everything in this post is totally false. Chinese don't meet quality standards, code monkeying is totally menial and has been confined to cubicles everywhere since the 90's, and the U.S. has lost it's leading edge in design to several other countries, not just China. So, you're just wrong dude.
Also, I thought this thread was about Microshit touching little boys and teaching Cortana my wanking habits?
>>
>>56970519
>Indian in secondary school (their equivalent of high school) can be a code monkey
I have worked for Indians, worked with Indians, hired Indians, been to and have done business in India. The average Indian code monkey who is even worth hiring has a Graduate degree or Bachelors and 5+ years of experience. As bad as our education system is, theirs is MUCH worst. But they are catching up.
Anyway you seem to have run out of steam since you decided to start attacking me personally with assumptions and accusations.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.