[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is (libtard) college/university today really necessary to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: university.jpg (26KB, 312x207px) Image search: [Google]
university.jpg
26KB, 312x207px
Is (libtard) college/university today really necessary to get well-paid job as GNU/Linux sysadmin ?
Is certification better than college ?
What are your experiences?
How to start ?
(I am from central Europe, There is almost NO pajeet or shitskin in IT, but more and more libtards at the university.)
>>
>>56964268
>libtard
what do you mean by this? liberal arts or liberal as in politically progressive?

if you're going to insult something please don't do it in a way that makes you look stupid as well.
>>
>>56964288
Liberal Retard
Promoting SJWs, Gender, LGBT, "Refugees Welcome", Vegans and other form of degeneracy.
>>
>>56964327
>veganism is degeneracy now
Fuck off.

Universities are liberal because they are full of smart people, that's the conclusion I am coming to more and more. I see liberal prodigies with great skills in their field in STEM, I see liberal professors with enough achievements in their life already, I even see liberal art guys who went to art school while being able to get into STEM too.
>>
File: pajeet.png (116KB, 867x436px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.png
116KB, 867x436px
>>56964288
Pajeet detected.
>>
>>56964381
nope. it's just that "liberal arts" is a common term to describe some universities, and it's sometimes used pejoratively, so it wasn't clear if the OP was asking if he should go to one of those vs not go to college at all.

>>56964327
if you're scared of all that shit then don't go. this isn't that complicated. if you're not scared, then getting the data on stuff like median salaries of graduates isn't that hard, is it?

compare that to people with no college education (or whatever you're considering).

honestly, this isn't that complicated. if you need spoonfeeding this much, i think you should be more concerned about your own ability to keep afloat in college than the threat you think some vegan poses.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.