[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bluetooth speakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: megaboom-desktop-nav.png (35KB, 215x285px) Image search: [Google]
megaboom-desktop-nav.png
35KB, 215x285px
are there any good ones or is it not worth it? looking to spend up to £200, just for when I can't be bothered to wear headphones

looking at some UE boom and Creative Sound Blaster stuff. also the koss bts1
>>
Why do they need to be wireless? You're limiting your scope massively especially as low-mid end wired can be significantly better than low-mid end wireless.
>>
>>56964022
Just as a guess, so you can take them where ever you like.

I have UE boom and it's great, use it every day in the shower, at work, outside when I'm washing my car. Wired just isn't always practical.
>>
>>56964084
yeah it's a mobility issue. I want something I can move around the house and elsewhere with ease

how is the detail on the UE boom? I'm not necessarily bothered about volume
>>
>>56963951
Amazon basics are some of the best Bluetooth speakers out there. Don't fall for meme speakers
>>
>>56963951
I got a Creative Muvo Mini but there's occasional stuttering. I can't trust bluetooth speakers anymore.
I also don't like the lack of stereo separation with these speakers.
>>
>>56964155
Detail is good, I did a fair bit of research and pretty much all reviews pointed to either the Bose soundlink or the UE Boom.

My sisters boyfriend has the Bose and the bass is a bit nicer, but I prefer the mids of the UE boom. What sold me on the UE Boom was that it was dust proof and waterproof. I can take it anywhere and not have to worry too much about it, where as with the Bose you need to be a bit more careful.
>>
>>56963951
pass the aux cord
nevermind, I don't like lower than 24bit music
>>
Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker is like 50 dollars and excellent
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.