[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best PC Softwares.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Software.jpg (129KB, 2739x1825px) Image search: [Google]
Software.jpg
129KB, 2739x1825px
PC softwares that you can't live without them.
It may be even the most insignificant, it doesn't matter, all softwares are welcome.
Here's a list of, (in my opinion) the best ones.
If you have a better software than mine, please contribute, (and if it´s posible, explain why).
SOME of them are free.
My english is like 30% so be nice, XD.

-Always on top: Makes one or various windows to be always on top, no matter what.

-TaggedFrog: Simple interface to tag any kind of files.

-Air Keyboard: Use ipad/iphone as a mouse and keyboard via wi-fi with customizable themes.

-Bluetooth touchpad: Use any android device like (and only) a mouse via Bluetooth.
>>
>>56963913
-Better File Renamer: It has a lot of options to rename thousands of files within only a few seconds
(try it with a few files, before doing it with a massive quantity)

-Windows directory statistics: It shows you the whole PC, and which files are occupying how much space in your hard drive in a graphic way.

-Folder size window: Add the option for windows to show you a list of the folders by size (Windows 7 doesn´t have it by default.)

-Extreme picture finder: Automatic downloader, that downloads ALL, webms, gifs, swfs, images and some videos in batch mode, in an ordered way
(very useful for 4chan threads, you can download a whole thread files in seconds, before it goes 404). If it doesn´t download anything, you can
ask for help in the EPF Forum.

-Drop it: (My favorite) it orders/manage any kind of files after you download them and send them to their respective folder automatically after you open the program, and you can compress/uncompress a lot of files at the same time, and copyng them etc. (you need to have a lot of patience/time for the first configuration)
>>
grep, sed, awk.
>>
>>56963918
-Macro recorder: Automation tool, makes your mouse and/or keyboard do all the job for you
(You have to configure it first).

-Ccleaner: The most amazing option I like is that it helps you find any kind of duplicate files on both of your PC and or external drive
(videos, images, music, etc.) by type, size, etc.

-VisiPics: It helps you find batch of pictures in your PC, that are SIMILAR not duplicate like ccleaner, because sometimes two or more images can have different sizes and ccleaner does not detect them.

-iFunbox: Transfers all files of your ipad/iphone, to the PC and visceversa, why is better than itunes?, itunes crash when you transfer hundreds of files, and this doesn´t.

-Screen recorder: it's self explanatory.

-EaseUS Data recovery wizard: it recovers any kind of deleted files after you empty the recycle bin.

-Project64: Fast Nintendo 64 emulator for PC.
>>
>>56963925
-Xilisoft Video converter and/or Aiseesoft Total video converter platinum: The best file converters (Aiseesoft can be used for making webms files)

-Acronis true image: It makes an exact copy of the whole PC, the most amazing part is that, it keeps the exact settings of EVERYTHING, (unlike other softwares) which you can save in any external drive for later in case of disaster and recover it later.

-Object dock plus: light dock for windows like mac with a lot of customizable options. (The best part is that you can lock the icons so you don´t erase them, unlike macs)

-Fast Stone Viewer:; Excelent replacement of the default windows viewer with a lot more options like watch, gifs, pdfs and images all in one without the need of using your browser.

-Gom Player: it plays Webms and swf files without using your browser plus you can jump between times of the swf files and have a separate volume so you can still listen to music while watching webms or swfs (you can´t do that with any other browser, like firefox, chrome, opera etc.)

-Locale Japanese: if the characters of the japanese language of any game doesn´t show up, this software fix the problem.

-QTTabBar: if your windows doesn´t have tabs like 7 this adds it.
>>
>>56963936
-Unlocker: if some software dosn´t let you eject a memory or usb stick, this program end all the programs and let you eject any kind of memory.
Remember to install it with your internet OFF because it downloads ads like crazy, plus you need to use your firewall to avoid external
connections. after that, you can use it with your internet on it´s free btw.

-Easy Subtitle Synchronizer 1.0: You can synchronize your subtitles of your movies.
>>
>>56963913

A website, but...

-Ninite: Fucking invaluable when setting up a new PC build with all the staple software.
>>
>>56963948
Its interesting.
>>
OneNote. Nothing else comes even close.
>>
>MediaCoder (annoying as fuck nagware but I have a workaround)
>AutoIt/AutoHotKey (little useful scripts for convienience)
>NTLite (to trim windows iso size to fit on my 4GB USB)
>nnite (somewhat useful for installing some useful softwares)
>Notepad++ (notepad replacement)
>ffmpeg
>madvr/xysubfilter/mpc-be
>mpv
>Firefox/Thunderbird/Chrome
>AIMP3(music)
>SumatraPDF
>>
>>56964145
>AutoIt/AutoHotKey
that software is AMAZING, i wish I have more time to search more scripts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.