[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon do good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1060.png (69KB, 1158x325px) Image search: [Google]
1060.png
69KB, 1158x325px
Anon do good?
>>
if you're coming to /g/ for validation on your decisions in an inane effort to fit in then yes you did good.

if you're asking about if your decision to buy that particular video card was a good idea:

1) see above
2) no, you did bad.
>>
>You purchased this product for just
>for just
What's this then? Sounds like amateur psychological wank to me. Reinforcement of feeling good about being a consumer with whatever store this is.
>>
>>56963769
No. Anon done bad. Anon bought gpu.
>>
>>56963786
Don't listen to this guy.

>>56963769
Son, you did good. You'll make your mother proud of your consumer technology purchase.
>>
File: 1070 30 quid cheaper.png (66KB, 963x486px) Image search: [Google]
1070 30 quid cheaper.png
66KB, 963x486px
>>56963803
It's a deal finder that works by buying directly from smaller suppliers that would have to pay more if you bought through Amazon, ebuyer etc.

Of course there's less if any buyer representation for RMA's and stuff, but Gigabyte have a UK warehouse anyway.
>>
Why didn't you get the 1070?
>>
>>56963769

>Falling for the graphics card meme
>>
>>56964066
This, you don't need more than intel graphics to play most games
>>
>>56963769
I have it. It's running at 2000 mhz, almost as fast as a 980ti. Pretty comfy
>>
>>56964376
How's the noise on it? I'm thinking of going for the one I posted here >>56963957
>>
>>56964442
It's abit noisy with some games, more like a humming sound. I dont care because it's less loud as my brown switches mechanical keyboard, and i use closed headphones
>>
>>56964442
I have one too and it's very quiet for such a small card. It's actually the second 1060 I've owned after an EVGA SC, which is about the same size, and I slightly prefer the Gigabyte one. The cooler seems slightly better and it runs a good 6-7 degrees cooler, whilst remaining pretty quiet. The fan turns off at idle too out of the box, whilst the SC needs a BIOS update for that.
>>
>>56964463
>I dont care because it's less loud as my brown switches mechanical keyboard, and i use closed headphones
wow two memes for the price of one
>>
>>56963803
https://flubit.com/

It's a site that gets you a lower price on things by sourcing them from industry suppliers where they don't have to pay VAT. They only accept Amazon prices by default, but some other retailers too with their "Elite" service. I bought a graphics card from there a while back and it came direct from some place called Target Components, who I'd never heard of. The reason for that being that they only sell to other businesses, not direct to consumers under normal circumstances. I guess Flubit have a deal with them.
>>
>>56964463
Understandable, I always have headphones on too.
>>56964472
Hmm, but yours is quieter than the other anon's different games, case setup or general subjectivity?

Noise is what put me off going full cheapskate and getting an rx 470.
>>
>>56964538
I have a shit case. So it's louder. And i like to run my card cool. Gigabyte gives you a program where you can overclock very easily. i could post my fan curve if you would like
>>
>>56964611
Do it. I'm currently using my gigabyte windforce 750ti. Dear god is OC Guru ugly, but at least it's not a racing car themed GUI.
>>
>>56964120
yeah because most games are dumb indieshit
you need a proper graphics card to play most good games
>>
>>56964530
Target components is basically a warehouse near Castleford, just off the m62, bit of a shithole desu

(Source: my brother used to work in their warehouse and I got trade prices while he did)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.