[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/android/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

File: 4005701.jpg (17KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
4005701.jpg
17KB, 400x225px
So I've been thinking /g/, the state of Android nowadays is becoming more and more locked down.

>latest phones the Google Pixel's bootloader cannot be unlocked
>no updates except for pajeet ROMs on XDA
>kernel sources taking ages to be released and even then are incomplete
>fragmentation out the ass
>DRM locks down features from being used on AOSP
>many apps are unusable when phone is rooted (bank apps, Android pay, even Pokémon go )
>Bugs you tell me :)

I now have a chinkphone and even then I really don't see any benefit of rooting except ad block. I used to buy flagships and install custom ROMs but nowadays CM is the only game in town and even then it is always buggy as fuck. Pajeets on XDA have ruined the once decent community.

When this phone dies out I don't know if I'll be sticking around using this botnet, maybe I'll switch to a better botnet.
>>
They've been cheap nigga phones since the htc Dream it's just the googlefags fighting the tide for the last 8 years.
>>
>>56963556

time to ditch smartphones altogether.
>>
>>56963771
I would like to but so much of my life depends on it, and I don't even use social media. Things like maps, messaging apps, email, browser, and camera...
>>
File: HMD.png (27KB, 1117x579px) Image search: [Google]
HMD.png
27KB, 1117x579px
pic related
>>
>>56963847
I've been looking into those non-android phones that have android compatibility layers, so I can still use clover. But, I would also like access to the file system and the ability to torrent, so the search continues.
>>
>>56963882
Didn't you just describe Sailfish OS? I'm not sure if it has filesystem access (it probably does), but it can run Android applications - and the best part is that you can enable root access through the settings.
>>
>>56963899
Yeah, but Jolla seems kinda up in the air right now. It seems near impossible to get your hands on their phones.
>>
>>56963556
>fragmentation out the ass
This is the biggest issue with every open source project. I think it's great that people can audit the source code and modify it to suite their needs but it's fucking ridiculous how different Xiaomi's android, google's android, samsung's android, etc, are
>>
>>56963922
To be fair it's not the open source model that is the problem, but the fact that companies and OEMs are utilizing that open source nature for their own profit, that goes for chipset manufacturers too. If Android phones were like PCs with universal drivers we wouldn't have this problem.
>>
File: Ubuntu Edge.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ubuntu Edge.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
I think the time is ripe for a new niche OS that mimics the desktop paradigm. Whether that OS should be Linux I couldn't say but it seems the simplest choice. It should be closer to the metal to avoid the virtualization inefficiency that plagues Android.

The state of the hardware market is relatively quiescent. You could buy the current flagship range of hardware and reasonably expect the specifications to perform more than adequately for several years. This allows the hardware model uniformity that small-scale OS development demands.

In short, Ubuntu's Edge phone would have been a far better proposition today. I would very much like a purchase option for mobile hardware that returns control of the device back to the owner instead of the current paradigm where we pay to be data farmed.
>>
File: standards.png (24KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
standards.png
24KB, 500x283px
>>56963975
Well, it's not just phone makers. It's nearly everyone involved in any open source project. That's how we end up with so many different roms all with the same bugs. It's really frustrating when someone releases a rom and they just list for bugs: "same as CM/11/12/13". They take credit for this shit and they don't even bother to fix any issues. It's also how we get so many people working on yet another debian fork where the only difference is the default desktop environment or package manager. And then, fuck it, they abandon the project because it's frustrating to compete with all the forks and they don't actually know what they need to know to fix their issues.

And then shit like pic related happens. Oh look, the post above me is proposing exactly that...
>>
>>56964082
I imagine some sort of universal standard as a base for the hardware with an obligation to release drivers/ kernel sources, but I'm afraid that will probably not happen. What Apple started with total control of hardware / software by the manufacturer might as well be the standard in the next 10-20 years if something huge doesn't occur.
>>
>>56964161
>What Apple started with total control of hardware / software by the manufacturer

Wait, apple didn't start shit. Don't you remember that the situation was the same in the mid-2000s?
>>
>>56964173
I mean with smartphones. The Apple model is what every OEM is gravitating towards right now (e.g. Google Pixel).
>>
>>56964082

>Oh look, the post above me is proposing exactly that...

No, I'm proposing that we need a move away from Android because:

>>56963975

>If Android phones were like PCs with universal drivers we wouldn't have this problem.

This is what is causing what you are referring to here:

>It's really frustrating when someone releases a rom and they just list for bugs: "same as CM/11/12/13".

Those bugs are specific to hardware drivers. That's why they're never addressed: the hardware manufacturer can't be pressed to fix them so the OS developer can merely identify them. Worse, the hardware changes quickly, prompting new drivers and more development time identifying the same unfixable issues.
>>
The state of Android right now makes me really sad and angry at Google a d the other OEM's.
This time last year, we still had Nexus phones and Motorola (under Google). I wouldn't consider buying any other phone besides the Nexus or moto x.
Now, both of those things are dead with no real replacement. The OP3 seems like the new best phone, but I'm a verizonfag and the op3 doesn't support CDMA.
>>
Get an iPhone and stop fucking toying around with smartphones. You guys literally spend more time fucking around with it than actually using it for its intended purpose. Can't you save the dicking around for your $60 eBay T60s? Mate, I haven't even changed the stock wallpaper on any iPhone I've owned.
>>
>>56963921

Yeah I had a jolla and was shit. Theyve tried to make too many gestures and by doing that theyve cripled the phones usability.

Although theres a lot of customizability nothing works out of the box. Its just a pain use the phone and os
>>
>>56964256
I've used iPhones in the past and they have similar problems (completely locked down, lack of file management, iTunes, etc), but at least they've got security + OS updates going for them. I'm thinking of switching back to them though.
>>
>buy phones whose primary english speaking demographic are shitskins
>complain about it

Fucking really?

Buy a Nexus or a carrier specific model if you don't want pajeets.
>>
if you can't install cyanogenmod on your phone, it isn't a phone worth owning.
>>
File: edge-header-tn.jpg (46KB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
edge-header-tn.jpg
46KB, 680x390px
I go to Best Buy, I'm up for a free upgrade from Verizon, I check out some phones, really wanting the HTC 10, but they where running a special where if you get the S7 Edge you get a Free Samsung VR and a 32 inch TV. I was like fuck it I want that TV to put above my desk at home (I've had a wall mount I've been wanting to use for years).

I come home. It's a good phone. No problems so far. Went ahead and made it as close to android as I could. Haven't done anything else to it.

My only problem is I do sometimes fear it will explode. Other than that, it's aight.
>>
>>56964430
>carrier specific model
Bloatware out the ass and even more >noupdates.jpg .

>Nexus
Discontinued. And I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic but the current state of development in Nexus custom ROMs are literally just CM and some hacked together pajeet AOSP forks.
>>
>>56964462
stock android*

sorry
>>
>>56963556
it is not 2011 anymore, anyone using android over iOS is an idiot

your privacy on android is a joke

android has viruses and exploits out the ass (stagefright etc)

you never get any updates unless you buy a flagship (then you get only one)
>>
File: 1475803201618.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475803201618.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>56964459
Pretty much this. I actually check whether the phone I want to buy has official CM releases prior. Or, if I want to buy a new phone, I buy the one most likely to get good ROMs developed for it (based on past ROM history for said brand, qualcomm chipsets, etc.).

This being said, I don't use CM (actually I run AOSP), but it's a great litmus test for whether a device is worth buying or not.
>>
>>56964516
2/10
>>
>>56964465
Updates are device specific and up to the buyer to have some sort of foresight. Best way to avoid undesirables is to buy carrier phones. The previous att and tmo phones I owned were almost exclusively americans.

And nobody with a brain uses roms nowadays. Xpose does everything.
>>
>>56964459
If it doesn't come with software that you don't feel like instantly replacing, it's not a phone worth owning
>>
>>56963556

Android is simply getting more complex for any random freetard dev to shit all over.
>>
>>56963556
Oneplus is a thing that exists
>>
>>56964516

>privacy
>iphone
>after the fapening

Nigga you retard
>>
>https://source.android.com/security/bulletin/2016-10-01.html

If you don't have a nexus, or a phone capable of running AOSP/CM/whatever you're basically fucked.
>>
>>56964586
>OnePlus X just got the Marshmallow update when Nougat is already released
>QC issues and almost no customer support

>>56964604
Xiaomi is the only other OEM to offer monthly security patches, they release an OS update every week for ALL of their devices.
>>
>>56963556

I saw this very same post last year when the new nexus phones came out.

the op was wrong then, and is wrong now.
>>
>>56964626
The OP is specifically talking about the custom ROM community you dumbass, and their support isn't any worse than other big OEMs now
>>
>>56964626
And you're forced to use their iOS clone shit ROM with the most heavily pajeet infested community that is only assumming you get a working device with their shit qc and literally no warranty

How the hell do you even begin to talk shit about OnePlus when Xiaomi is literally the same chinkshit but worse
>>
>>56964465

my nexus 4 and nexus 5x just got updates today (10/7/16) so you are wrong.
>>
File: image.webm (113KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.webm
113KB, 1080x1445px
Android isn't perfect and yeah it's being ruined but it's still lighyears ahead compared to ios else it wouldn't have nearly 90% marketshare.
>>
>>56963556
I noticed that too on marshmallow when I couldn't create new folders on my SD card or edit anything on it on read and transfer
>>
>>56964700
The reason it has so much market share is because of poor people, don't kid yourself.
>>
File: 1461965850723.jpg (267KB, 876x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461965850723.jpg
267KB, 876x758px
>>56964742
>poor people don't buy iPhones on credit/leases/contracts
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>56964721
This desu famalam. SD card functionality is just the latest thing to be locked down, for apparently no sane reason. I mean I'd rather just get the iPhone with the largest storage if that's the case.
>>
>>56964742
And the reason apple still exists is because of braindead retards lining up to buy a small upgrade to the camera and os for almost 900$
>>
>>56964769
see >>56964700
>>
>>56964462
why the fuck would it explode? for fuck's sake, the fucking S7 edge came out way before the note 7 and there was never a significant amount of reports on it exploding or even overheating at all, that the devil himself cursed samsung by the time the note 7 came out and made every samsung model ever made a goddamn hi-tech grenade?
>>
>>56964769
I couldn't figure out what the fuck has been going on. Thanks. I've been zipping folders before moving them... It's bull ass
>>
>>56963882
BlackBerry 10 devices ?
>>
>>56964462
The S7 is not the note 7
>>
>>56964721
>>56964840
Have you tried the native file browser? A lot of third party file browsers have problems especially on newer android versions.
>>
>>56964762
you don't seriously believe that the majority of the average tech-iliterate dumb fuck poorfag consumer would get an android phone over an iphone, right? lmao. go to a store like fnac or something like that and stand next to the showcase iphones for 5 minutes. I can pretty much guarantee you people will head directly to the iphone section to try the new iphone and not even glance for a second at any android phone exposed there, barring (not very often) samsung phones of course.
>>
>>56964896
Smartphone marketshare doesn't agree with you. If these iturds were half as good as you say they are then iPhone's wouldn't be plummeting to 10% marketshare.

Face it, the imagic is fading away. Pretty ads don't work forever.

A few years from now, nobody will even remember iPhones existed
>>
>>56964590
That had nothing to do with an iOS device being breached, it was done by someone accessing a celebrity's iCloud account on the website probably using a simple password they used on other sites and not having 2FA turned on.
If they had 2FA on then that wouldn't have happened. No systems or devices were breached. Nigga.
>>
>>56964770
Hmm I paid $400 for my iPhone SE which has the same internals as the 6S. Which, incidentally, are faster than the Snapdragon 821's released in the new Pixel phones.
Besides, you can't really use that argument anymore since Pixel phones cost exactly as much as normal iPhones (not counting the SE).
Looks like you'll have to come up with some other stupid argument against Apple now.
>>
Yeah the next phone I'll buy will definitely run iOS.
>>
>>56965024
>>56965026
see >>56964700

>>56965000
see: https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-49/product_id-15556/Apple-Iphone-Os.html
>>
>>56965053
What's your point? Every system has CVEs. Almost all of these were fixed in iOS 10. Apple's security model (read: updates) is light years ahead of Android. And the smaller marketshare can be attributed to poor fucking shitholes like India and China. IDGAF about them.
>>
Google has been fucking up a lot recently
>>
I don't know what the fuck Google is trying to do with Android, but it's awful.

Every new version has a myriad of bugs that extensive testing should've picked up on and of course infamous battery drain. Who the fuck are these devs? Did they fire all the good ones for diversity or some shit?

Hope you don't want good Google apps either, because iOS's Google apps are better than the shit we got. WOW 3 DIFFERENT MESSAGING APPS. HOW GREAT. Up until recently only the YouTube app for iOS has thumbs up and down. Google Play Music is a laggy piece of shit.

Want root and use Android Pay at the same time, well here's a great thing called Magi- NOPE, BROKEN. SORRY (NOT REALLY).

Oh and what the fuck is this Pixel bullshit? Ugly-ass phone, underclocked, barely beating the OP3, for the price of an iPhone. Oh, fast updates? Not if you're on Verizon because they fuckING GAVE UPDATE HANDLING TO VERIZON FOR SOME REASON. Also those icons. WTF?

Hope you don't want to use a custom ROM on a new phone, because no one's releasing their blobs so you're in for a shitty camera experience!

Every new update I consider switching and then realise that the only other real option is iOS which is garbage in other ways.

And kinda less on topic...

There needs to be an Android forum that automatically shadowbans Indian IPs.

When I had a One M8, there weren't that many ROMs for it. There were a few big ones and they were mostly decent, so I wondered what all the fuss on here was about.

Then I got an OPO. Holy fuck, XDA is atrocious. Every second post is a new dark theme CM fork with that stupid fucking thermonuclear warfare pasta at the top posted by a user named kishanpravali or some dumb shit. Every single fucking thread there's some dumb-ass Indian faggot asking "y it not works on [5 yr old phone] plz fix eta? :((((". Fuck them.
>>
Android is a terrible fucking mess right now, but it's better than the alternative which is iOS at being more customisable and open source. All mobile operating systems are currently shit, except Oxygen OS from oneplus which was okay and not that bad for a stock ROM.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>56964941
of course it's plumetting. is it only the iphone, tho? doesn't it apply to android flagships as well?

720p screens (overall a very nice resolution for medium sized phones) are the norm these days for any phone costing less than 200€. a little bit more than that and you get 1080p screens which are about perfect for about any use beyond VR, let alone to the untrained eyes of the average joe.

design? try getting a budget phone back in 2013 or 2014 that didn't look like an absolutely generic bland blocky piece of shit. meanwhile, 150€ these days will get you (as an example)pic related.

processing power? oh yeah, you can totally notice an enormous difference between a snapdragon 615 and an 820 for browsing facebook and using snapchat, and it's totally comparable to the difference in those 512mb/1gb laggy ass pieces of shit with more than outdated android versions that we had in the past and flagship phones like the galaxy S4 and the htc one.

budget phones are getting better and better every year in all regards. beyond that, what is samsung/lg/htc/google/apple making in order to convince consumers that it's worth it to shell out an extra 500€ for their latest phones instead of just getting a decent mid-range device that will do the exact same for a fraction of the cost? removing the headphone jack? curving the screen around the edges? yeah, doesn't really convince me.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 541x541px
iPhone 6+ user here, what's a good Android phone I should upgrade to? Or should I wait for the Galaxy S8?
>>
>>56965024
No, actually i dont. Since pixel is just as shit doesnt mean apple now magically isnt. Its 1 phone from google. Apple has been doing this shit for years now.
They actually used to make improvements and push shit forward with design and some new features but its a stale polished ball of shit now no different from the fresh ball of shit given to is by google. Crap is crap no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>56965289
Wait. All phones are shit right now.
>>
>>56965425
They will onyl get worse. Oneplus 3 was the last good phone that will ever exist.
>>
>>56965024
>>56965401
Oh, and one semi decent phone that required a recycled design wont save a shit company from being shit. Its 100% jewing for cash now. Not even hiding it. Removing the headphone jack to make more cash from lightning cables just makes it that more obvious.
Its a headless chicken running around on its last few steps ever since the turtlefag died.
Soon to die apple and google doing the same shitty things it does. Wew
Get me off this ride
>>
>>56965289
Get the Pixel or wait for the next Galaxy. Every other manufacturer is shit.
>>
>>56965289
Upgrade from a 6+? Why.
At this point you might as well stick with apple or get the next samsung
Dont fall for the pixel b8.
The note looks good despite shit battery.
Maybe op3 if you dont mind a slightly shittyer display as its the last good not overpriced phone
>>
File: 1444287212862.jpg (30KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444287212862.jpg
30KB, 720x480px
>There are zero Android manufacturers who support their devices after two years
>My six year old laptop is still running like new
>Google Assistant could have just been a Google Now update
>It's only native on new devices, otherwise you can only access it through a new messaging botnet
>This is the definition of planned obsolescence

>There are five Google messaging applications
>Android Auto running on-device was promised but never delivered
>OnHub introduced last year, already replaced by new Google WiFi devices
>Google buys Revolv, then intentionally bricks all Revolv devices

I've been a Google fanboy for over a decade, never owned an iPhone, been with Android since the G1. But I'm tired of it. They just keep fucking us because they found a new gold rush. I'm going to get a 6S and see how the other side lives, at least until Google stops raping consumers.
>>
>>56965828
Planned obsolescence an the illusion of choice
>>
>>56965873
>Pick any $700 device you want.. this one has a screen that fails after 18 months, this one has a hardware bootloop issue that becomes evident immediately after the warranty expires, this one literally bursts into flames
>>
>>56965906
Buy 5 good phones that work and swap them out as they die. Fuck updateds if it works.
>>
5 same phones that are good *
>>56965945
>>
>>56965821
>Upgrade from a 6+? Why.
Some of the objective things in >>56964700 bother me.

>At this point you might as well stick with apple or get the next samsung

>Dont fall for the pixel b8.
Yeah I heard it doesn't have ois so it's a no-go for me.

>The note looks good despite shit battery.
>Maybe op3 if you dont mind a slightly shittyer display as its the last good not overpriced phone
I want a higer res screen and a micro sd slot. op3 has none of those things.

Anyway I guess I'm just bored of dealing with iPhones and and inferior battery life.

Probably gonna wait for S8.
>>
>>56965598
lol yeah Apple is really on their death bed. That's why their profits have been higher than they've ever been. Makes sense.
Meanwhile Google can't even get their shit together enough to release something worth buying.
>>
>>56964941

>millions of 'emerging market' 3rd worlders are running Android 2.3 on a <$50 smartphone
>this means iOS is dying
>>>>A few years from now, nobody will even remember iPhones existed

Could you be any more retarded or delusional? Yes, $600bn Apple will simply vanish in a few years, as cited by this graph! This has been said every year since 2010 during the iPad release. The same tired and stale canned responses. You have no comprehension of how big and powerful Apple as a company is.
>>
File: iPoor.png (328KB, 673x859px) Image search: [Google]
iPoor.png
328KB, 673x859px
>>56966315
see >>56964762
Are you actually implying poor people DO NOT buy iPhones to pretend they're not poor on leases/contracts or with credit cards?
>>
>>56966315
Apple is actually dying senpai.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/apple-isnt-really-sitting-on-216-billion-in-cash-2016-01-26
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2016/09/26/peak-iphone-first-weekend-sales/

Apple used to be ~20% smartphone and computer marketshare. Now computers have dipped below 10% and smartphones are getting close to 10%.

This combined with all the debt they owe means bad days are ahead for apple. Maybe they will have to finally close shop in a couple of years if they don't fire the homosexual CEO which has completely ruined the apple logo attraction for most.
>>
>>56966477
Do you know how percentages work? As the world gets flooded with more and more cheap shit Android phones, mostly in India and China, the percentage of iOS devices goes down, even though the real number of them has increased. It's just the rate of cheap shit Android phones increases faster because most of the world is poor as fuck.
>>
>>56967385
Poor people USE iPhones you stupid fuck. See >>56966401

The whole point of using iPhones is to attempt to hide the fact that you are poor. That and to show off at gay pride parades.
>>
>>56967554
I'm talking people in India. Actual poor people that make literally nothing. Those are the people buying the cheap ass $50 Android phones en masse, thus tilting the percentages more in Android's favor.

Also, your article you linked to refers to the UK, not the US. It must be old as fuck because it mentions BlackBerry as a viable option, AND it's only 1 in 5 or 20% so that's really a small segment to base anything off of, anyways.
>>
>>56963556
Why am I reading your shitty post on an android device right now then?
Android, shitty as it is has limitless uses. I need to transfer some pics over wifi to some old ass local network pc? click, click, gotcha, no problem.
>70-year old guy walks in with his iPad.
>Could you copy my photos and videos to the disc or a thumb drive?
>Sure, old chap
>Connect it to one of unused PC's. Start copying videos. Error, cannot copy some vids.
>WTF? Ok I have iTunes on this shit, because I sometimes have to deal with this shit.
>iTunes tells me to fuck off, because xp support ended
>Get on some linux laptop. You have to aptget some iShit library. Do this. Finally, oh my god.
Any android tablet would 100% work on xp, linux, win10, macshit, you name it.
>Hey sonny, can you wend this video clip to my iPad so I can show it to my wife?
>Sure thing old chap...
>Oh shiiit no file access. Daaaamn. Have to download some shitty app to download files.
>Ok which app has best reviews?
>WTF? there are no reviews in apple store? I thought it had to be superior to google play?
>Godfucking damnit apple never again.

Next time somebody asks for support with his iShit ill deny them service, hopefully make them regret their purchase.
>>
>>56964516
>>56965053
>>56965084
Are there any big breaches from Android vulnerabilities?

Don't you have to fuck up bad for someone to do anything like that anyways?

NBC tried all that fear mongering going into Sochi, of course they didn't report they were on an open wifi and downloaded whatever from popups.
>>
>>56963556
>the state of Android nowadays is becoming more and more locked down.

Isn't that why many don't upgrade or buy older phones?
>>
>>56964465
>but the current state of development in Nexus custom ROMs are literally just CM and some hacked together pajeet AOSP forks.

7.0 sources were just released. It always takes a few months for official CM to drop. It's usually faster than the manufacturers anyways.
>>
>>56969433
It's pretty hard to keep up with the state of bugs on Android. Most of them are patched fairly quickly, but unless you're one of the very small minority of users who actually updates their phones regularly, you will be affected by some big bugs.

I know that there was a silent root which affected phones from about 5.0.2 down, which meant someone could root your phone without you knowing. However, this would most likely require physical access to your device.

A more recent worrying bug was patched about a month ago, having to do with the EXIF parser, the thing that parses metadata of photos on your phone. I can't find any actual implementations, but I do know someone found away to make an image that, once parsed, could force a stack overflow and execute custom code. The image didn't even need to be viewed either, if you sent it in Gmail or Gchat, the clients phone would receive and parse it. The root of the issue was the fact that the library was written in C++, not Java.

Basically, if you keep your phone up to date your exposure to malware is minimal. However, from the sound of things, its gonna get harder and harder for users to do that.
>>
>>56970877
>What are OTA updates
I'm on boost and stagefright got patched like in a month.
>>
>>56966021
If you want both of those things, go with a ZTE Axon 7. Has a 1440p screen and mSD slot for the same price as an OP3
>>
>>56963556
>latest phones the Google Pixel's bootloader cannot be unlocked
What the fuck is this misinformation? That is only true on the Verizon purchased model. What kind of cuck buys a phone from a carrier?
>>
>>56963870
>not trash
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.