[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he fell for the http meme You must be pretty mad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 10933003.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
10933003.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>he fell for the http meme

You must be pretty mad.
>>
Whats wrong with you? Tried to write html and found out you are to stupid to do even that?
>>
>>56963239
Stay mad anon
>>
>>56963214
>gopher
>good
There's a reason no one uses it.
>>
>start a shitty post
>get shitty answer
>imply you are smart for posting shitty post
>delet your shitty reply
Good work anon
Inb4 I'm bumping your post up, besides me no one is retarded enough to talk to you and you should feel bad about that
>>
Gopher could have worked well with templating and dynamic calls to servers.
NO JS needed, you specify a layout template and a server address it connects to to fill the template, boom, done.
Throw some CSS on top.

Instantly better than 90% of those shitty vertical content sites out there and none of the bloat. (like Twitter, Tumblr, Blogshit in general)

Instead we are stuck. Stuck with HTTP, HTML, JS, CSS. Don't forget TCP too. Literally inferior protocol. Even UDP with error correction is superior, and that is hilarious.
>>
I too visit all my websites through ftp
>>
>>56963368
Gopher was tcp too, port 70 if I remember
>>
>>56963267
It's one of the fastest growing new languages.
>>
>>56963595

could have read the responses before commenting moron.
>>
File: ascii-homepage.gif (6KB, 565x338px) Image search: [Google]
ascii-homepage.gif
6KB, 565x338px
>he fell for the graphical internet meme
>>
Does Gopherchan actually exist or is it just a meme?
>>
>>56963214
>he fell for the http/2 meme
>>
>>56963214
HTTP is actually superior, though.
>>
>>56963267

I use it at work.
>>
>>56964724
Yes. Online since 2008. The format makes it hard to read though. Not in the sense that it is text, but how the text is formatted makes posts hard to separate.
>>
File: 1444562537133.png (61KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1444562537133.png
61KB, 500x501px
>>56963368
>Don't forget TCP too. Literally inferior protocol. Even UDP with error correction is superior, and that is hilarious.
>>
>>56963595
>fastest growing
1 person using it to two people

100% increase!!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.