[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys excited about the new Macbook Pro? :)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: macbook-oled2.jpg (144KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
macbook-oled2.jpg
144KB, 1024x743px
Are you guys excited about the new Macbook Pro? :)
>>
>>56958531
Fuck off shill.
https://warosu.org/g/image/wlo4HNmq1vw0qVvVGa1qzg
>>
File: 1959365039576.jpg (73KB, 531x683px) Image search: [Google]
1959365039576.jpg
73KB, 531x683px
>>56958556
Jesus christ, I thought the shills were just a joke.
>>
>>56958556
The impressive thing is they keep it original each time.
>>
>>56958648
>>56958614
do you seriously not understand what trolling this board looks like? did you think the Sager Laptop Crysis on Medium Settings posts were all shills?

jesus, i'd be so fucking scared to interact with you people offline. are you acting stupid or what?
>>
>>56958671
The effort is just too much for it to be trolling, ipanjeet.
>>
>>56958677
1) it's literally posting a few threads
2) do you not remember FrozenVoid or any of the other trolls on /g/? people went to much more effort than changing up the wording just to troll.

i'm so sick of newfags like you.
>>
>>56958697
>1) it's literally posting a few threads
>this is the only apple shilling thread

>2) do you not remember FrozenVoid or any of the other trolls on /g/? people went to much more effort than changing up the wording just to troll.
True but they eventually stopped. You don't see these apple shill threads stop. Everyday we have at least 10 of them pop up throughout the day.

>i'm so sick of newfags like you.
I've been here for a very long time. I remember what /g/ used to be here.
>>
File: large.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>56958531
what could possibly go wrong ???
>>
>>56958735
what is this and how does it relate to Macbook Pro
>>
>>56958750
useless battery draining "features" yeah I see no parallel whatsoever
>>
>>56958730
>>this is the only apple shilling thread
of that image asking if people are excited about the new rMBP, yeah. obviously there are lots of people posting about apple just to get a rise out of /g/, because there's literally no single trolling tactic that's more of a sure thing.

>they eventually stopped
do you honestly not remember how fucking hard it was? the mods were in here non-stop. FrozenVoid and others are the reasons we have a delay on deleting posts and posting new comments. we can trace those decisions back to them. it was no small feat.

we used to be able to post
- without captcha
- without any timeout
- without any delete timeout

and now none of that is the case. because of trolls.

if you remember what /g/ used to be like, then stop reminiscing about it through rose-tinted glasses. remember it the way it was. tripfags overwhelmed this board. meta threads were practically all we had. if you think this is shilling, you clearly don't remember the variety of trolling that happened.

who the fuck do you think would even *pay* to see more threads about the rMBP on 4chan? do you think apple would bankroll this? were you hit on the head as a child?
>>
>>56958764
i wasn't trying to be snooty i genuinely did not know what you were trying to imply. thank you for explaining
>>
>>56958671
I was just commenting on the originality versus them posting a copypasta. Chill. I wouldn't want to meet you offline either.
>>
>>56958614
nerve gas?
>>
>>56958802
its a ps4 controller damn it
>>
>>56958805
>government agents fucking with test subjects
Nah it was just anesthetic about to wear off and bored zoo keepers.
>>
Burn in is going to happen
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.