[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verizon reportedly wants $1 billion discount on Yahoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: marissa-mayer_416x416.jpg (44KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
marissa-mayer_416x416.jpg
44KB, 416x416px
http://venturebeat.com/2016/10/06/verizon-reportedly-wants-1-billion-discount-on-yahoo/

Marissa Mayer's $44M golden parachute may also be discounted as result.
>>
It's not her fault. She had a baby.
>>
It's not her fault. Yahoo is fucking shit.
>>
>>56958062
I really didn't follow closely enough to know if Mayer did even an even remotely adequate job at CEO or not.

What I do know is, that literally nothing she could have done would have resulted in any other outcome than Yahoo dying an ignominious death.
>>
Should have sold it to microsoft 8 years ago.
>>
>largest data breach in internet history
>story released this week that yahoo tweaked it's ad software to monitor all customer's email and gave all the data to the US government
>losing users like an aids African losing weight

A $billion discount is too low, it should be more and this dumb cunt shouldn't receive any golden parachute. The Yahoo board is easily the shittiest corporate board around for even considering her for the CEO position.
>>
>>56958182
>yahoo gets bought
>yahoo fantasy football "app" preloaded on Windows 10
Yahoo really messed up
>>
>>56958172
>Comes into yahoo
>Security engineers ask for more money
>Mayer says no and gives more resources to design department
>Security engineers ask to implement new practices that all the other companies are doing
>Mayer says no because she doesn't want to risk losing users
>Security engineers get poached by google and amazon
>No one keep shit secured
>takes 2 years to find out that you've been getting assfucked

Fuck her

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/technology/yahoo-data-breach-hacking.html
>>
>Theranos... Run into the ground
>HP... Almost run into the ground
>eBay... Almost run into the ground
>Yahoo... Almost gone

See a pattern /g/?
>>
File: iXeroxCEO_and_ACS_CEO.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
iXeroxCEO_and_ACS_CEO.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>56958276
Xerox is doing well though.
>>
>>56958239
>that qt getting assfucked

Now this I can fap to
>>
>>56958062
She's such a cutie.
>>
>>56958291
Not sure what's the connection here
>>
>>56958276
what about AMD?
>>
File: xrx.png (23KB, 623x455px) Image search: [Google]
xrx.png
23KB, 623x455px
>>56958291
if you say so
>>
>>56958172
Companies with far worse businesses have come back from the brink, like fucking check printing shifting to consultancy and diversified support services. The business may have died, but she has no excuse for letting the company sink so low.
>>
Yahoo was in decline do to competition of all the new social media sites but it still had a small core audience. They Let Mayer completely gut out Yahoo and turn it into clickbait.
>>56958172
>she din du nuttin, she a gud girl, wuzn her fault at all
>>
File: EnSCYXl.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
EnSCYXl.gif
2MB, 350x300px
>>56958062
>Marissa is your boss
>because she finds you so humorous, you are promoted to her second-in-command, with highest salary/stock options in in Yahoo after her
>that night go home dreaming of bathtubs of money #jesterlife
>first day on the job after promotion
>no matter what you say, she laughs about every five minutes
>you decide to record the amount of time she spends laughing
>~6 hours out of an 8 hour work day
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcSujceZDmg

How long would you last, gee?
>>
>>56958456
as cute and rich as she is i could stand that laugh for quite a long time, didn't even need to watch that video
>>
File: 12adf34c.jpg (50KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
12adf34c.jpg
50KB, 640x470px
>>56958450
>Um, like, the things we learned at google, Im Brilliiant!! huur huur huur huur huur
>>
>>56958291
black woman are ugly so they have to work hard to be accepted. White women are hot so everyone puts up with their bullshit and they end up living in a bubble.

Until recently white women stayed in the home while nigresses worked in the field. There's a reason...
>>
Dumb idiot tbqh
>>
>>56958404
Lisa Su is secretly a lady boy, AMD recouped 10% market share with the Rx 4xx
>>
>>56958276
What about the 99.999% of failures in history caused by men?
>>
>>56958909
but semen only has a 50% chance of being a woman
>>
>>56958062
Yahoo has been letting the government search people's email without a warrant. That can't be good news for what little subscriber base they still have.
>>
>>56958062
>Marissa Mayer be like...
>No Muh golden parachute!Butt I din do nuffin to >Yahoo's value!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcSujceZDmg
>>
>>56958595
That might be true, but it doesn't make sense when applied to CEOs.
>>
>>56958758
Lisa has multiple doctorates from MIT

She may as well be a man
>>
>>56958062

>putting women in charge of anything, ever
>>
>>56958909

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take too
>>
>>56959381
The worst thing about it I think is that whenever you mention Marissa Mayer NOT only do they think/say she's done a great job but YOU aren't even aloud to mention any of her faults OR suggest the best person should get the job.

It's worse than the ALL LIVES MATER MOVEMENT!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.