[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you have 60 seconds to list 5 or more things wrong with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 32

File: google-pixel-hardware-16.jpg (225KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
google-pixel-hardware-16.jpg
225KB, 1600x1200px
you have 60 seconds to list 5 or more things wrong with this phone
exactly
>>
>>56957847
The operating system.
>>
>>56957847
Overpriced
Overpriced
Overpriced
Overpriced
Overpriced
>>
>>56957847
>lack of sd card slot
>shitty design
>wannabe iphone
>overpriced
>straight up botnet
>>
Coming from owning the Nexus 5 and 5X:

>no expandable storage
>no removable battery
>screen to body ratio is terrible
>very little improvements from the 5X/6P aside from rebrainding
>way too pricy

I know the first 2 aren't specific to these phones but for what Google brands itself as, they should really include the features.
>>
>>56957847
- price
- design
- bezels
- Android (it has been turning to shit since lollipop)
- [FREE SPACE]
>>
File: 1472226260960-1.jpg (50KB, 699x420px) Image search: [Google]
1472226260960-1.jpg
50KB, 699x420px
You just need one:

>green bubbles
>>
>>56957847
Sorry, can't.
I'm returning my iToy 7 Plus and pre-ordering the Pixel.
>>
>>56957847
>ios
>homosexual botnet
>can't install apps outside app store
>can't add music without itunes
>no sd card
>hiss under load
>>
>>56957847
overpriced
huge bezels
no front speakers despite having huge bezels
no sd card
no removable battery
not water resistant
it'd be harder to list what isn't wrong with this phone
>>
>>56957847
Overpriced
Shitty OS
No mSD slot
No removable battery
Bezels
Chin
No front speakers
Botnet
>>
looks like some sort of chinese bootleg iphone
>>
>>56957921
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
Overpriced
Ugly
Overpriced
No SD card slot
Overpriced
>>
>>56957847
why don't they copy the ios flat icons and be done with it? if people are gonna buy a clone at least make a perfect clone
>>
It looks like an iPhone 6
>>
>>56957847
Damn, between the ridiculous bezels and the onscreen nav keys, like 1/5 of the phone's height is already taken up. What a poorly designed device; and it doesn't even do anything new or exciting. It's just another unremarkable Android phone in a sea of unremarkable Android phones. I am extremely disappointed.
>>
>>56957847

Severe spyware bloat
>>
>>56957964
Oh shit, I thought that was an iphone
>>
1. ugly
2. overpriced
3. shitty battery
4. small storage space
5. only listing 4 reason because fuck you, #2 is enough
>>
>>56957847
>That pointless as all hell bottom bezel
>Dual-tone doesn't look good at all
>Price is too high
>No front facing speakers, something even the iPhone is finally doing now

Can't think of a good fifth one, it's just annoying because Google almost had the perfect first-party phone on their hands but stupid design decisions kept it from being the phone I always wanted.
>>
File: jewgle_phone.png (539KB, 770x2013px) Image search: [Google]
jewgle_phone.png
539KB, 770x2013px
/thread
>>
wew here we go

1. Flagship price for an unproven brand
2. No hardware OIS
3. Giant bottom bezel that could've accomodated some navigation buttons or a speaker
4. No microSD expansion, this ain't an iPhone. No excuses.
5. No NVMe on a phone that's the same price as the iPhone, lmao.
6. Android is the poor person's OS
7. Verizon exclusive
8. It will sell for $250 in a year, whereas the iPhone 7 will still sell for $500 used.
>>
I have a Nexus 6P and I see no reason to upgrade. The 6P will be known as the last great pure android Nexus phone due to this shitty clusterfuck of a launch.
feelsgoodman.flac
>>
>Android
>no keyboard
>lock button on back
>Full HD screen
>onscreen buttons
>hideous
>no microSD card slot
>USB C
>fingerprint reader
>non-removable battery
There, I gave you 10
>>
1. No expandable storage.
2. No removable battery.

Phones without these two things are not worth purchasing.
>>
>>56958475
nice b8 m8
>>
>>56958520
>his opinions differ from mine, clearly he's trolling
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>56958008
Another big problem
>>
>>56958008
same...
>>
i really dont understand why anyone would pay so much for a phone with no sd card slot, no removable battery and only single sim
>>
>>56958543
>>56958543

>no keyboard
It's not 2009 anymore
>USB-C
It is actually a good feature.
>lock button on back
It's a fucking fingerprint reader you degenerate. The lock button is still on the side.
>Full HD screen
Makes sense as it saves on battery and you can't make out the pixels at 441ppi. Fuck the 2K meme.
>onscreen buttons
More versatile screen real estate
>hideous
Subjective
>no microSD card slot
Actual negative reason
>Fingerprint reader
It's convenient as fuck. Fuck your "muh botnet" shit
>non removable battery
Negative, I agree.
>>
>>56958656
>It's not 2009 anymore
Current year isn't a valid argument, physical keyboards are superior regardless of what the year is.
>It is actually a good feature.
I'd much rather have USB 3 micro-B
>It's a fucking fingerprint reader you degenerate. The lock button is still on the side.
Valid point
>Makes sense as it saves on battery and you can't make out the pixels at 441ppi. Fuck the 2K meme.
My point was that Full HD is too much. Anything over HD is a meme.
>More versatile screen real estate
You're fucking retarded. Onscreen buttons waste screen real estate and screen real estate aside are objectively inferior to hardware buttons.
>Subjective
I guess if you had horrible taste you might think it looks okay.
>It's convenient as fuck. Fuck your "muh botnet" shit
My reasons for being against the fingerprint reader have absolutely nothing to do with the "botnet"
>>
>>56958008
>explaining the joke to retards
Why
>>
>>56958384
I dont know cameras. Is f1.8 better than f2.0?
>>
It has a weird design.
Rumours have it that Google made the design then HTC manufactured it.

So the phone (specs, design) was all Google's idea.
>>
>>56958751
the rumours are correct. I believe in the past, Google partnered with a manufacturer and kind of outlined requirements and the manufacturer designed / made the phone
this time Google did the design in house and are leveraging HTC to only manufacture the phone
probably why Huawei declined to make these
HTC was probably OK with it since they develop great phones anyway and are just getting paid no matter how many these sell
>>
>bezels
>price
>microSD slot, or lack thereof
>nonremovable battery
>design
>no water resistance
>>
>bezels
>not waterproof
>$649
>no micro-SD
>iPhone 6 knockoff with a piece of glass on the back
>>
>>56958726
Yes. Smaller f/stop means wider aperture, which means better low light.
>>
Price
No front facing speakers
huge bezels
no wireless charging
i don't like how the back looks
>>
>>56957847
>headphone jack
>no camclit
>prolly doesn't even explode

no thank you
>>
File: 1381175894568.jpg (92KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1381175894568.jpg
92KB, 960x720px
Bezels bigger than iDubbbz's forehead
UGLY
No features that set it apart from the competitors
No water resistance
No microSD slot (or that fancy new Samsung storage that's as small as microSD but way faster)
>>
File: AperturePhotoCollage.jpg (298KB, 1000x884px) Image search: [Google]
AperturePhotoCollage.jpg
298KB, 1000x884px
>>56958726
>>56958915

f/x means focal ratio (how big the "eye" of the camera is). The bigger x is, the smaller the aperture will be.

Generally you want small apertures on phone cameras because you can capture more general detail of a scene and because you can use slow shutter speeds. The reason you want slow shutter speeds is because of how dogshit phone camera's ISO sensitivity are, jump to 200 or 400 ISO on a phone camera and you instantly have so much image noise it hurts.

Anyway in this case the Axon 7 has a better overall camera because of the smaller aperture size. You'll get more detail in scenes and better exposure from the get-go.

Large apertures are plenty useful but only in DSLR cameras where they can handle extremely fast shutter speeds exceeding f/2000 and keep image noise very low even above 1600 ISO.
>>
>>56957847
>Google shit on the iphone's camera bump when this thing is shaped like a fucking wedge to hide the camera
>Looks like an iphone 6 but with a worse finish on the aluminum
>botnet
>fingerprint reader on back
>No microSD
>No NVMe
>Not water resistant
>Costs more than the iPhone and most flagship androids
>Onscreen buttons
>Shit on the iPhone for having antenna lines but it has not only antenna lines, but a fuckhuge piece of glass on the back for no discernable reason
>>
>>56959085
Adding to this: the Axon 7 has OIS which is pretty much a requirement if you plan to take pictures with a smartphone at all. It's already bad enough that these poor things can't capture images above 200/400 ISO without a diarrhea of image noise but the people taking the pictures never use a fucking tripod.
>>
>no expandable storage
>no removable battery
>no OIS
>very low IP rating making it useless to be rated at all really
>insane price

Now what shall I do with the remaining 54 seconds, what shall I do...
>>
>>56957847

This is a iPhone 6S with Android.

Ou seja, into the trash it goes!
>>
>>56957863
>being poor
If you can't afford it it's not for you m8.
>>
>>56959094
Forgot
>No OIS
>Bezels
>Headphone jack at the top
>Its literally an iPhone with some hardware features rearranged arbitrarily
>The new android is somehow even more ugly and postmodern than the new iOS
>At least that feature for transferring everything from your old phone just by plugging it in is cool, too bad it probably won't fucking work properly
>>
File: image.webm (113KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.webm
113KB, 1080x1445px
>>56959231
see webm related
>>
>>56959231
No; the 6s has pressure sensitivity. This is the 6, a phone that's
>THREE
>FUCKING
>YEARS
>OLD
>>
File: thats_all_folks.png (123KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
thats_all_folks.png
123KB, 480x320px
>no optical image stabilization
JUST
U
S
T
>>
File: jerkcity6425.gif (91KB, 575x282px) Image search: [Google]
jerkcity6425.gif
91KB, 575x282px
>>56959260
>Over half of these apply to the pixel
>>
>>56957847

1. the back is ugly
2. only 4gb ram
3. first phone made entirely by google
4. no expandable storage
5. no dual sim
6. stupid price.
7. not oneplus 3
>>
>insane price which only suits for contracts/nothing for poorfags to save money on while featuring design curves from 2013

>uncessesary huge bezels to fit spymodules probably

>camera bump avoidance barely made room for the battery/ many peoplie like a camera bump because it highlights the top features of said phone.

>totally retarded placement of glass and aluminum in one phone, it just looks untastefull and only people without

>no 2D Arc display, let alone high-end amoled samsung screen, just some outsourced jdi panel probably

>no mention about audio and media capabilities, just some additional bloatware you will never use in normal conditions because all you need is a mediaplayer and whatsapp most of the time, it's a phone for iliterate money with to much money to spend, not tech enthusiasts
>>
>>56957847
>Bezles
>Too much money
>No micro sd slot
>No removable battery
>Google botnet
Also why even upgrade? If you bought a decent phone in the past 5 years it's not like you are going to get much increased functionality with a newer model.
>>
>onscreen buttons
>no sd card slot
>.5 inch diffrence between screen sizes
>dat bezel
>that ugly thing google calls a product that resembles a dollar store air freshener
>>
>>56957847
>no apps
>ugly ass 3D search bar
>bezels
>no sim
>doesn't fit in pocket
>>
>>56959748
>no apps
What? It runs Android.
>doesn't fit in pocket
Quit wearing girls' clothing
>>
>>56959771
>Quit wearing girls' clothing
never
>>
>>56959771
kek
>>
>Google support is random. They drop hardware support like rocks.
>Android is super buggy
>No good message app
>Can't record 1080p 60fps. No it does not support it.
>Pajeet
>>
>>56957847
Its not free, big bezel, monitored, not enough ram, weak cpu
>>
>Giant Chin
>Really pricey
>No expandable storage
>That construction is going to make repairs a pain
>>
>>56957847
>$650
>xbox hueg bezels
>no micro sd slot
>no removable battery
>no OIS
>no water resistant
>mono down firing speakers
>sd821 still slower then the A9
>verizon will handle the updates if you ordered from them
>>
>>56957847
iPhone-tier bezels
iPhone-tier cost

Fuck that
>>
>>56957847
>SD card
>Removable battery
>Stylus
>Glass panel on the back
>No physical home button
>>
>>56959260
some are right but some are stupid and I wish you faggots would stop reposting this. Fucking tripfag cancer.

>shit camera

patently false.

>shit battery life

The plus has good battery life.

>shit res screen

PPI on the plus is fine, the displays are not pentile subpixel arrangement like AMOLED phones, 1080p is enough.
>>
>>56957863
/thread
>>
>>56957847
>$649
>$649
>$649
>$649
>$649

enough said
>>
>>56957888
Kek. Anything pre kit-kat is the reason the lagdroid meme exists. As well as everything being ugly as fuck with no unified design direction.
>>
>>56957847
The price niche compared to Nexus.

The lowest tier Pixel is $650. Compare this to the last generation of Nexus. About $275 for the low tier (Nexus 5X), $450 for the high tier (Nexus 6P).

I just want a phone that runs stock Android that isn't using a SoC from 2014 that doesn't break the bank.
>>
>>56960699
This.

After KitKat there're no points and reasons in iPhone existance. It exists only to distinguish techies from normies.
>>
File: 1438302351819.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1438302351819.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>56960752
>It exists only to distinguish techies from normies.

yikes
>>
>>56959085
>Generally you want small apertures on phone cameras because you can capture more general detail of a scene and because you can use slow shutter speeds.
What? You want a larger aperture (f/1.8 is larger than f/2.0, not smaller) to capture more light which allows you to use a faster shutter speed or a lower ISO speed. Everything you're writing is ass-backward.

>Anyway in this case the Axon 7 has a better overall camera because of the smaller aperture size. You'll get more detail in scenes and better exposure from the get-go.
1.8 to 2.0 is only 1/3 of a stop, the signal to noise ratio of the sensor is an extremely important factor when the difference is that small. You can't just say one is better than the other only because of the lens aperture.

>Large apertures are plenty useful but only in DSLR cameras where they can handle extremely fast shutter speeds exceeding f/2000 and keep image noise very low even above 1600 ISO.
What are you even trying to say? Nothing about this is correct. Even if you meant small apertures, going smaller decreases the shutter speed of a proper exposure so very high shutter speeds would only be a limiting factor if you're shooting extremely bright conditions beyond daylight.
>>
>>56957847
What a stupid thread, people in /Pol/ have more common sense than you.
>>
I've bought an iPhone 7 and I prefer it over my old Nexus 6P
N-no bully please (>﹏<)
>>
>>56957847
overpriced
no OIS
No mSD
huge ass bezels
These huge ass bezels again
>>
>>56957847
>Ctrl f price
>17 results
There's your answer
>>
>Price for what you get
>the fucking CHIN HOLY SHIT
>circlification of allthethings
>heavily grounded in VR, a meme that will be dead in a year
>no more stock Android = no more quick updates
>>
File: 1473704350231.gif (546KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1473704350231.gif
546KB, 255x255px
>>56958008
>>
>>56961418
>VR, a meme that will be dead in a year
Excuse me? Do you really think VR will be dead in a year?
>>
>>56957847
Big ass bezel for no fucking reason. Ugly little circle in the middle for no fucking reason. Making an XL version that's 5.5 inches (lmao). Quad core processor (I'm using an octacore helio SoC phone and it lags frequently). It's made by google, so you can be sure it's the botnet itself in physical form.
>>
>>56958475
>lock button on back
You have no idea how convenient and amazing that is until you try it
>onscreen buttons
wut
>>
any techies who want cheap phones are fucking buying Redmi Note 3 Pro's and etc chinkphones these days, don't fucking kid yourself into thinking cheap nexus phones would be able to keep up with that
>>
>>56957847
Big ass bezel for no fucking reason. Ugly little circle in the middle for no fucking reason. Making an XL version that's 5.5 inches (lmao). Quad core processor (I'm using an octacore helio SoC phone and it lags frequently). It's made by google, so you can be sure it's the botnet itself in physical form. The asking price is a bit too much for the phone, even though it does have impressive specs, but nothing's stopping me from getting a Oneplus 3 or a cheap chink phone which practically performs the exact same except at a much cheaper price point. Overall it's an overpriced meme phone, google had an interesting concept design going on, but they blew it with their shitty decisions.
>>
>>56958693
I like replying to bait tho.
>>
>huge bezels
>huge price
>ugly-ass design
>besides SLIGHTLY better processor, camera and ram, inferior phones to the Nexus 5X/6P, not worthy of an upgrade

Google fucked up this year.
Seriously, even if you're a google shill, you cannot deny you would buy this atrocity over the godly Nexuses of last year.

sent from my macbook 
>>
>>56961444
>redmi
Literally proven to be a chinese botnet spying on their users.
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Report-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-sends-photos-and-texts-to-Chinese-server_id58744
>>
>>56957921
When the apple fags complain about the lack of features and freedom with a over priced phone they need to take a clear look in the mirror.
>>
>>56961540
So? You're choosing between the Chinese botnet or the American one. Either way you're an idiot if you think good privacy is achievable with smartphones.
>>
>>56957847
1. No SD card slot
2. No removal battery
3. Only 128GB local storage max
4. Large bezel with no redeeming purpose (e.g. speaker, physical buttons)
5. No water resistance

The free storage perk is actually decent relative to competitors, it's unlimited full-resolution storage for photos/videos.
>>
File: nexus2cee_Nexus.jpg (5KB, 1080x142px) Image search: [Google]
nexus2cee_Nexus.jpg
5KB, 1080x142px
>>56961438
>wut
>>
>>56961561
Did you even read the article I linked?
It ACTUALLY sends your pictures and text messages to a chinese server.
>>
>>56961588
>water resistance
Why is this even important?
>only 128GB
I have yet to meet a person who needs more than 32GB. 64GB is probably enough to satisfy 90% of the population, 128GB is much more than enough for almost everyone.
>>
>>56961831
>physical keyboard

Time to realize it's two thousand and fucking sixteen, gramps. Either you've adapted to on-screen keyboards by now or you're going to be left behind in terms of mobile tech.
>>
>>56958384
I've heard Axon works on Verizon, any truth to this?

Its a lot bigger than I would like, but fuck I was really hopeful the Pixel would be a good priced phone with modest functional specs.
>>
>>56961891
zuk z2 is on sale at gearbest right now for 260 bucks, might want to look into it. 5 inches and has an 820, although I would recommend flashing a different ROM.
>>
>>56961855
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>56961912
Nobody likes what you like that's why no phones have them anymore.
>>
>>56961912
>implying this is about liking something and not just an outdated way of thinking

This is about you being gung-ho about a dead feature that's not ever coming back.
If you genuinely think physical keyboards are important enough to not buy phones that don't have them, you're simply going to get left behind while smartphone tech moves ever forward.

Them's the breaks. Like it or not, but that's how it is. You have to adapt and keep up or you'll end up as of those sad 40 year old guys that doesn't know how to operate modern technology because you don't know how to properly work with a non-physical keyboard.
>>
chin
price
design
botnet
battery
burn in
>>
>>56961968
People clearly still like them or you wouldn't see them complaining about phones lacking them.

>>56961972
>just take it like a little bitch
no
>>
>>56957847
No hardware keyboard
>>
>>56959235

>Being poor
>Something being overpriced and a waste.

Rich people are rich cause they dont waste their money on bullshit.
>>
>>56959235
Wealthy people make smart investments. Poor people spend almost a grand on phones and think they're rich.
>>
>>56962015
Not a normie tard I just don't see the need in a gigantic physical keyboard that takes up space and serves no purpose to me when I can type faster on a touchscreen keyboard than I ever could with my physical keyboard phones.

I also do like 16:9 since content is in 16:9.
>>
>>56962074
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>56962029
It's like one or two of you autists on here, hardly anyone gives a fuck anymore or there would be market demand.
>>
>>56962029
More likely is that you still own a clunker Nokia smartphone from 2011 and are unwilling to adapt to something new.

Which is fine, by the way. But just realize that tech is not going to regress to that point again so you'll have to make the jump to a non-physical keyboard smartphone sooner or later. Or just stick to what you have and hope it never breaks. I mean, there are people out there rocking Pentiums and windows 98 to this day. Nothing wrong with that, but if you think these people hold any sway over the future of PC tech, you're only kidding yourself.
>>
>>56957847
Android is reason enough for me to not get one.
>>
What the fuck is Google doing.

Those specs are something out of 2015.
>>
>>56962083
Not what I'm saying retard.

Go ahead and buy your physical keyboard smartphone and grow the market for them.

Oh wait, there aren't any.

Because no one fucking cares, there is no demand.
>>
>Its ugly
still putting a case
>>
>>56962086
Sure thing bud

>>56962098
No, I've got a BlackBerry Q10. Picking up a Passport and a Classic soon.

>>56962111
>what are BlackBerries
>>
>>56961907
Interesting. Been looking to dump a locked down S5 for awhile. I'm not familiar with that phone, if it works on Verizon, or how nice the screen actually looks. Definitely has my interest though thank you.
>>
>>56962131
Yes let's pick the manufacturer that literally went under and is quitting phone manufacturing.

Thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>56962154
Regardless of how they're doing they've been making phones with keyboards. Quit acting like the only options are half a decade old. While you're at it, try opening your mind to the fact that your opinion isn't universal law, you little shit. Thanks for namefagging, once we're done arguing I'll be sure to add you to my filter.
>>
File: african_golden_oriole.jpg (65KB, 426x639px) Image search: [Google]
african_golden_oriole.jpg
65KB, 426x639px
>nothing special about it, looks like any other piece of shit soap-holder chinkshit phone
>not waterproof, claims to be flagship
>no sdcard slot
>that price, lmao
>horrid bezel
>>
>>56962175
It's not my word dumbfuck it's the word of everyone in the phone market who doesn't buy fucking physical keyboards and literally doesn't give a flying fuck. Fucking autistic little shit.
>>
>>56962215
Sure thing kid
>>
>>56957875
dis
>>
>>56957847
1.. too expensive
2. not visually appealing
3. nothing new
4. default android sucks

ok you got me i cant name anything else
>>
>>56962228
not waterproof but priced like comparable modern flagships, all waterproof
>>
>no sd card slot
>shitty battery life
>not waterproof
>an oversized iphone 3gs visually
>no stereo loudspeakers or hw buttons on those huge bezels
>overpriced
>inferior to a Galaxy S7 which costs less in every way
>>
>>56959235
Not poor.
I'd just buy an iphone or a galaxy.
>>
>>56957847
>overpriced
>ugly
>Android
>no phone-size version

Also it's ugly and overpriced.
>>
File: 1333673418002.jpg (13KB, 106x145px) Image search: [Google]
1333673418002.jpg
13KB, 106x145px
One problem suffices: I don't fucking need it.
>>
>>56957847
overpriced and doesnt give me anything i need over a nexus 5

im getting either a oneplus or a chinkphone next when my nexus 5 dies or something
>>
>>56962074
>since content is in 16:9
>actually watching videos on a fucking phone
>>
>>56962746
Such mentality is part of the reason we should ban all faggots accessing 4chan from a smartphone.
>>
>>56962746
What other aspect do you want for a phone you mongoloid? You have to have something you can actually fucking hold not 4:3, why not choose 16:9?
>>
>>56962771
Nothing wrong with 16:9 on a phone, although 16:10 would be probably better there too ... my point was the retarded reasoning for it.
>>
>>56962771
>consumes video media through a smartphone screen
>so desperate to get chinkeyes he watches shit on ant displays
>calls someone else a mongoloid

Funny joke. 3/10
>>
>>56962795
>I don't watch YouTube or anything on my phone ever

lol

>>56962814
>content is only videos

16:9 is even better for webpages you're holding in portrait dipshit.
>>
File: 1333743013390.gif (560KB, 257x192px) Image search: [Google]
1333743013390.gif
560KB, 257x192px
>>56962899
Given i only browse the Internet on the smartphone for important matters when i require them quickly, such autistic requirements are irrelevant and stupid as fuck.

The fact that you put so much importance on it means you are one of those squint eyed faggots who even browse 4chan via smartphone.
I suggest suicide. Not even browsing while taking a shit excuses such autism.

If you were banned, the posting quality across the board would soar up a little. If all faggots like you were banned, 4chan would become heaven.
>>
>>56962929
Yes because I'm not a normie newfag and I get banned on the daily. Phones are excellent evasion machines.

Now go back to lebbit with your smuggery newkike
>>
File: 1333825834012.png (246KB, 415x295px) Image search: [Google]
1333825834012.png
246KB, 415x295px
>>56962943
>phones are excellent evasion machines
As much as bringing a crossbow to a WW2 battle is an excellent warring machine.

kys
>>
>>56957847
1. Same hardware as all Android flagships
2. Fingerprint on the back
3. For the same price i would go for an iPhone
4. Mono speaker?
5. Java botnet
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 255x255px
>>56962977
No thanks fag
>>
Android usually appeals to poorfags, hence with the high price it's gonna put some angst out there.
>>
File: 1333728905993.jpg (27KB, 210x274px) Image search: [Google]
1333728905993.jpg
27KB, 210x274px
>>56962996
>refers to a smartphone as an evasion technique
>calls someone else a fag

Funny joke. 3/10
>>
>>56963070
Just let this sd card meme die. It's not funny anymore.
>>
>>56957847
>Chin
>Price
>weird glass back that is not aesthetic
>Shit speaker placement
>Botnet
>>
File: 1473650925695.jpg (78KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1473650925695.jpg
78KB, 460x460px
>Verizon exclusive, doesn't matter much to us but this is where the market Google is targeting will get it
>Verizon controls OS updates
>Verizon made bootloader unlockable
>underclocked 821, performs exactly the same as 820 phones (https://browser.primatelabs.com/v4/cpu/652935) and worse than the Equinox S7's
>Single bottom-firing speaker
>Missing loads of features that other phones in the price range have (SD, waterproofing, OIS, removable battery, etc)
>Same price as iPhone for objectively worse hardware
>all of it's "features" are software things that other phones either already have or will get, or are arbitrarily exclusive to the Pixel further fragmenting Android
>only 2 years of OS updates

I personally think it looks fine and couldn't care less about the bezel size. The glass on the back looks kind of cool but is completely non-functional which makes it retarded. This phone just doesn't seem like a great value and falls short of it's competitors in a lot of areas. I just can't come up with a reason to get one over any of the other Android flagships that have way more features. Personally, I'm thinking about switching to the iPhone based almost entirely on the performance gap. Qualcomm has been lagging behind really bad and the A10 puts Apple literally years ahead of them at this point. I'm also tired of buying expensive Android flagships and dealing with the jankiness and inconsistencies of the OS, poor update times and half-baked Google/OEM apps for basic functions like having a kajillion shitty messaging apps instead of one that does everything like iMessage.
>>
>>56957875
usually I'd disagree, but with the new Pixel phones, 100% this.
>overpriced
>iPhone wannabe (seriously, Google, seriously)
>shitty design
>and again, overpriced.

>>56957886 I'm also a Nexus 5X user, I think it's almost the best phone Google's ever made, aside from the Nexus 4, which was - and still is - God-tier. What I do lack from my 5X is almost the same:
>no removable battery
>no microsd card slot
>no wireless charging
>not very compact.

However, Nougat has been running pretty smooth on the 5X, I'm very content with it. I think it's even better than Marshmallow, I very like it.
>>
>>56957847
>Overpriced
>Locked Boot-loader
>Shit CPU
>Not waterproof
>poor build quality

I'm literally switching to an iPhone because this phone sucks so hard.

fuck you google
>>
>>56957847
Overpriced
Vzw locked bootloader
Huge bezels
Blatant iPhone rip-off
Lack of front facing speakers
>>
File: Screenshot_20161007-102306.png (139KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161007-102306.png
139KB, 720x1280px
Too Large
Too expensive
No expandable storage for 32gb option
Google bloat
Inevitable Verizon fuckup

Pic related not even close
>>
>>56957935

This. I have a HTC m9 and front speakers are great.
>>
>>56957847
A
N
D
R
O
I
D

G
O
O
G
L
E
>>
I'm gay and like nigger penis in me ass
>>
To all the idiots talking about Verizon:

They're not the only source for the Pixel devices and those not sold by Verizon do not have locked bootloaders.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all
>>
>>56966666

>>
>>56957847
>shit design
>Botnet meme
>expensive (better options available)
>sort of iPhone like in appearance
>no SD card slot
>does not really bring anything new to the table, is not revolutionary or interesting in any way
>overpriced
>>
>>56957847
The 5x does the exact same shit for me and it's $200
>>
>>56957847
>Overpriced
>CHIN
>No ois
>2 year updates for a apple tier device. Yuck.
>Not water proof when the similiarly priced Galaxy's and iPhone's are.

I'm not even a fanboy, I use android.
>>
>>56958475
Delete this
>>
What should i use if i want to use custom roms?
Google really wanted to make a new iphone and fucked up as possible.
>and shilled to nexus phones in the past
>>
Price
Design
2 years of software update(should be more)
Speed
Features
>>
WHY did they make it so damn ugly?
>>
bezel
1080p
price
821 @ 820 clocks
no mSD slot
>>
File: Bezel.png (281KB, 400x679px) Image search: [Google]
Bezel.png
281KB, 400x679px
Bezel
e
z
I
l
>>
>>56957875
this so much
>>
>>56958423
>unproven
>Google
>unproven.
Please pick one
>>
I can spend $200 on a 5x and be just as happy
>>
Will a Moto G4 be as snappy as my Nexus 5?
>>
>>56964517
Fellow 5X user. Still hasn't slowed down a bit.
>>
>>56957847
>shit bezels
>small battery
>no SD
>overpriced
>no IP68
>Jewgle
>>
File: Kill_yourself_also_0.png (174KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
Kill_yourself_also_0.png
174KB, 640x479px
>>56958976

>idubbbz

GET OUT NORMIE
>>
How google has the nerve to come up with this obvious rip off of the iPhone is just completely embarassing. What the fuck are these people doing?
>>
>>56957847
>Ugly
>Overpriced
>No physical nav buttons
>Not properly weather sealed for the price
>Google drive instead of proper storage
>>
>>56970666
niggerfaggot
>>
>>56957847
Bezels
Massive empty space at the bottom that could have had hardware buttons or second speaker
Pricing itself out of the market
Fingerprint scanner on the back
Camera not centered
>>
>not waterproof
>price
>AMOLED garbage
>ugly, ishit copy, paste and rearrange design
>first google hardware iteration
>>
>>56973479
>AMOLED
>con
Yeah okay buddy
>>
>>56973490
Samshit can't make displays
AMOLED looks like washed saturated garbage
The shills hope that everyone forgets about this by parroting about muh ppi and muh nitz but shit will be shit no matter the pixel density or brightness
>>
>$1400 for a fucking phone

Apple tier desu
>>
>>56973535
Flip flopping between AMOLED and IPS LCD phones for the past 6 years I can confirm AMOLED is vastly superior in power draw, sunlight readability, and recently color accuracy, The Note 4 5 and 7 are some of the most color accurate displays ever made. Look it up.
>>
>built like an iphone
>has all the same problems as an iphone
>looks like an iphone
>priced like a fucking iphone
They had a good thing going with the Nexus, they were literally the only people making GOOD and fairly-priced mid-range phones that had modifiable storage and good performance. Now they've decided they'd rather be another Apple clone.
>>
>>56973569
Yeah that's why the HTC 10 has the best battery life of all western flagship atm. AMOLED is oversaturated eye cancer.
>>
>>56973569
That and my V10's IPS display looks like total shit compared to my old Note 4.
>>
>>56973591
Just because AMOLED generally gives better battery life doesn't mean it's impossible for a phone with an LCD panel to do better, you fucking moron. Even with that being said, I'll take being able to use my phone with the brightness turned all the way down in sunlight over longer battery life any day.
>>
>>56973594
>IPS panels are all the same
>>
it will be obsolete and not updated in a year =(
>>
is nexus 5x the last great phone ever created by google?

obviously google pixel is already shit on design
nexus 6p is huwaei chink quality shit
>>
>>56957847
Android
>>
>>56957847
Why "step up" to the pixlel from my 5x? Both are virtually the same.
>>
>>56968899
2 years of updates is still 2 years more then any other Android maker.
>>
Literally every new phone that I was looking forward to this year ended up being complete shits.

I just want a new phone senpai. Is it really that hard to ask for?
>>
>>56974491
Z U K Z 2
U
K

Z
>>
>>56957847
>no microsd slot
>res is higher than I need
>price is too high for the specs, there's a ZTE phone with better specs for 400$
>battery is shit and isn't removable
>neither shockproof nor waterproof
>doesn't have Ubuntu PhoneOS
>screen is glass instead of sapphire
>aGPS
>Google has your fingerprints now
>>
>>56957847
1 I live in brazil
2 this means I i'm fucked
3 cause i can't buy this smartphone
4 google will never put a good price here
5 i can just cry by born is this sheeeet country.
>>
>>56957847
>ugly navbar
>no wireless charging
>half glass back
>verizon model bootloader locked
>overpriced
>horrible sensor placement on front
>no micro sd slot

Still better than an iShit 7. Still wouldn't buy it.
>>
>>56957847
Did anyone else notice that the search bar widget looks like something from Android 2.3?
>>
>>56976306
Holy shit. It does look like a Gingerbread search bar.
>>
>>56957847

google pixel phone is best my friend
>>
>>56976374
That's because it is. This is a joke screenshot or something.
>>
>apple logo on back of phone is missing (scratched off?)
>something wrong with operating system cannot restore from itunes
>cant load my apps from apple app store
>cant get siri to load
>having problems with airplay
>cant find safari on home menu
>phone reads my emails and displays targeted ads and asks me to pay for more than 15gb of email storage
>icloud is having trouble synching this phone with my macbook
>the fingerprint scanner isnt working
>>
>>56957847
Things done wrong

No front facing stereo speakers
No micro SD slot
No battery upgrade compared to last years nexus phones
Ugly design
Stale as fuck degin that doesnt do anything with it ( no waterproofing , No wireless charging )
The Price

Things done right

Rear fingerprint scanner
No camera bump
The software

How could Google fuck up this badly?
>>
>>56958384
>399 for a phone without a barometer
Dead on arrival, this is why google beats ZTE on every level
>>
>>56962929
Soar up a little?
>>
File: phonecomp.png (494KB, 1022x1186px) Image search: [Google]
phonecomp.png
494KB, 1022x1186px
>>56974491
here is some help my friend
>>
Overpriced

might as well get S7
>>
>>56957847
Overpriced
Google
Disgusting design
Google
Bezels
Fragile
Android >4.4.4
No mSD
No removable battery
Google

Except it to be discontinued and abandoned after 1 year like every project Google failed
>>
>>56966425
>those not sold by Verizon do not have locked bootloaders.
this is not confirmed.
it's totally possible for Google/VZW to detect a VZW SIM and give you the special VZW build.
it happened with the Nexus 6:
http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/05/27/how-to-make-sense-of-all-the-different-nexus-6-builds-why-they-exist-and-what-it-all-means/
>>
Overpriced
Ugly
Barely beats OP3
Big chin with no capacitive buttons
No expandable storage
>>
>>56962065
Only poor think this way. theres a difference between buying a 250k+ Ferrari vs a $600 phone
>>
>>56957847
It's a phone it should only make calls
>>
>>56962065
iPhones don't lose much value over time.
buy it for $800, sell it for $600 after 2 years, buy new one for $800, repeat.
that means you are spending $100/year with a $800 bond. no other premium phone offers such value/price.
>>
>>56957847
>compromises individual freedum
>causes cancer
>is not dildo shaped
>runs a nonfree operating system
>uses a nonfree cellular radio
>>
>>56957847
>no mSD slot
>no water/dust proof
>looks like a cheap iphone knockoff
>dem bezels
>dat chin
>>
>>56959988
please find me a water proof smartphone with a removable battery
>>
>>56957847
>bezel
>looks like a Chinese knockoff of an iPhone
>botnet
>weird window
>>
>>56957847
CRIMSON CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>>
I like how nobody cared about water resistance untill the last iphone, but now is a must for every phone.
>>
>>56962065
And rich people are smart enough not to get ripped off, even though they have a lot of money. If you were smart and capable enough of making money, it makes no sense to suddenly subject yourself to getting ripped off.
>>
Why would you ever spend more than 400 bucks for a phone when the Oneplus 3 exists? Serious question.
>>
>overprice
>one sim card
>no removeble battery
>no sdcard
>try be a iphone
>>
>>56980439
security:
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/goodbye-android
https://source.android.com/security/bulletin/2016-10-01.html
>>
>>56980483
If you want "security" get the fucking iPhone, but give up pretty much everything else. That being said, I really don't think anyone cares about your data that much. If your phone gets stolen, they aren't going to get your data, they factory reset and sell the piece of shit and that's it. No amount of unbreakable security is going to get your phone back. Even if they could never unlock it after they steal it they're still going to scam someone into buying a permanently locked and unusable phone.
>>
>>56957961
GET THE WATER NIGGA!
>>
>>56980546
there's more to security than physical security.
those numerous remote code executions in not vendor-updated Androids will make you an easy target for trojans and botnets.
>>
>bezels
>bezels
>bezels
>bezels
>bezels
>>
Overpriced
No sd card slot
Can't remove battery
No audio jack
No mechanical keys
>>
>>56957847
>software buttons
Ew
>no micro sd card slot
Double ew
>>
>>56980709
Who the fuck is even affected by these? Most people don't even run anything from outside the play store. They aren't any more vulnerable than computers whose user run weird attachments from emails. If you're dumb you're going to get infected, end of story.

That being said, I'm not defending Android, I fully agree with you that security could be better, especially for corporate environments, but then again, I'm just a simple user so I'd rather have openness than absolute security. I'm never going to be infected unless I ask for it, but then I'm most likely going to realize something is wrong even if I do get infected.
>>
>>56957847

>has a headphone jack

Absolutely disgusting senpai
>>
Design
OS
Not waterproof
Focal length
Storage
>>
>>56959252
>postmodern

What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>56980403
kek
>>
File: U7zN2YN.jpg (571KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
U7zN2YN.jpg
571KB, 1280x1920px
cost to actual quality offer is shit, doesn't compete with $399 devices
design is shit, huge bezel with NOTHING on it. Could have been stereo. Could have had capacitive keys, no, it's just shit.
Huge bezels, again, shit design.
slab of glass on the rear for no purpose other than looks, could have added wireless charging, not that it is necessary, but would have given it SOMETHING
1080p screen at $649, fuck off
camera has no OIS
fingerprint sensor on the back is meh
32gb starting storage for 649 is meh
no microsd is meh
no waterproofing is meh
2770 mAh battery is a fucking joke

There, these just off the top of my mind. I'd be okay with many of those if the device wasn't priced to compete with $600+ devices, but like this it's not even funny. I'm no Samsung fanboy but I don't see a single reason to pick the Pixel over the S7 which has a MUCH better screen, MUCH better design, it's waterproofed, has a better camera (same quality, but stabilized) and ACTUALLY COSTS LESS.

Just poor fucking sow, Google. I'd consider this phone in the $349 range.
>>
>>56969277
>implying google doesn't drop shit when it gets bored
>implying google didn't drop the well-known nexus brand for pixel
anon pls
>>
File: quick shoop.jpg (338KB, 1136x858px) Image search: [Google]
quick shoop.jpg
338KB, 1136x858px
>>56982766
>huge bezel with NOTHING on it.
Meant, huge chin. It's part of the "huge bezels" complaint but the chin is so large and empty it deserves complaints of its own. The phone is nearly the size of a OnePlus3, just shorter, but with a 5" robbed of space by the unnecessary on screen keys.

Quick niggered photoshop to get the point across. The Pixel just looks so fucking cheap.
>>
>>56957847

the price
the design
android
copying the iphone rear design
that pig disgusting google search widget
>>
Ridiculously high-spec, overpriced phone nobody needs, except the children who still play mobile video games.
>>
>>56980362
Sony Xperia ZR
>>
File: Google-Pixel-Front.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Google-Pixel-Front.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
is this area... empty?
why didnt they make the screen bigger and put the buttons (home, return etc.) there?
>>
>>56957847
Price
Chin
Ugly
Google
No capacitive buttons on the face
>>
>>56983659
Yes the entire chin is empty.
>Why
no goddamn idea. there was all the space in the world to shove capacitive buttons and a finger scanner on there, or a secondary speaker for stereo. But nooo.
>>
>>56983659
were the consciously trying to make it look as close to the iphone as possible?
and it just does not even look good

what a blunder
>>
>>56957847

1,2,3,4,5) It's not a Xiaomi Mi5
>>
>>56978716
Wait, the home "button" is also sapphire?
>>
>>56984201
Even the iPhone has less bezel, and its bottom chin is for the home button.
>>
>>56959916
>They drop hardware support like rocks.
Correction: they drop third party hardware support like rocks. To be fair, do you know how hard it is supporting third party hardware?
>>
>>56957847

> Botnetphone
> Shitty Design
> Shitty UI
> Android
> Overpriced
>>
Design
Price
Made by Botnet
Enough
>>
File: Robert-ZDar-Cropped[1].jpg (31KB, 325x412px) Image search: [Google]
Robert-ZDar-Cropped[1].jpg
31KB, 325x412px
>>56957847
its the Robert Z'Dar of phones
>>
>>56957847
>overpriced
>no sd card
>not waterproof
>ugly (subjective)
>bad screen
>>
>dat bottom bezel
what the fuck
>>
>>56957847
Overpriced
Massively overpriced outside the US
Large bezels
Ugly two toned back with a weird fingerprint reader thing
No SD card slot
No removable battery
Cannot be disassembled easily
Does not differ from Nexus 4/5/5X in any meaningful way to justify its purchase over those
No outstanding gimmick that would justify its "flagship" status (pen input, curved screen, blowjob dispenser)
The new launcher is absolute garbage
Bottom firing speaker
Type-C is not widespread enough yet to be practical
Oversized screen resolution, AMOLED
No physical keyboard/buttons
Small battery (4000-5000mAh really should be the standard by now, especially with the ridiculous sizes)
Runs a shit version of Android
Not water resistant, most likely shatters on impact
Only 2 years of guaranteed updates
Locked to Verizon (?)
It's a new Google project therefore the possibility of it turning out to be shit and being forgotten in a year is over 70%
Buying it would encourage Google and the direction they appear to be heading in
>>
File: 1412527362648.png (310KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1412527362648.png
310KB, 500x470px
>>56987515
>AMOLED is a con
>>
File: a62.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
262KB, 680x661px
>>56987541
>>
>>56957847
-ugly
-overpriced
-android
-wasted space on body
-people will look at you like a peasant no matter how much you spent on it.
>>
No keyboard.
>>
File: phone.jpg (123KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
123KB, 1600x900px
>>56957847
call that a phone? this is a phone
>>
Overpriced as fuck

Underpowered to set the bar high enough for Daydream to beat Gear VR

NOT FUCKING WATERPROOF WTF

Bland design

PPI not high enough for VR

No fucking Tango

Not using super fast internal memory

4GB of RAM, should be 6GB

Marketing is hardcore fucked

Muh exclusive features - will all be on XDA in 6 months

Letting US carriers cuck the update process

Didn't release in time to compete with iPhone 7/capitalize on Samshit Bomb 7 fiasco

No 256GB option

NOT FUCKING WATERPROOF IN FUCKING 2016 WTF

No shatterproof glass

No modular capabilities

Nougat 7.1 2 months after Nougat 7.0 drops

It goes on
>>
>>56987560
>Listing Android as a flaw
>>>/out/
>>
>>56957847
Overpriced
Bezels
Camera
Audio
Fingerprint reader on back
>>
>>56957847
wtf is up with the search bar
>>
>>56988374
It is a flaw.
>>
>>56988417
Compared to what? Babby's first iPhone? Windows RT mobile? DeadBerry 10? Nokia Meme-o? The glorious but long dead WebOS?
>>
>>56957847
it looks like a knock off of an iphone and it has shitter specs then the iphone se.
>>
>>56988394
It's running Gingerbread
>>
- no MicroSD slot
- Overpriced
- Jewgle branded
- Weird button placement on the back
- Looks too small/tiny and looks like an iPhone
>>
>>56989113
BB10OS
>>
>>56988351

>Underpowered to set the bar high enough for Daydream to beat Gear VR
>PPI not high enough for VR
People use this? Also, underpowered? What other android phones even use an 821?
>NOT FUCKING WATERPROOF WTF
Suddenly because Apple does this, it's a concern. Motorola did it since the 2013 Moto G and nobody gave a shit.
>Not using super fast internal memory
Wut
>4GB of RAM, should be 6GB
When the OnePlus 3 launched with 6 it took a few patches to make it all even usable. Why is expected from anyone? 2 is enough for Android.
>No 256GB option
I torrent shows and shit on my phone and have a 90GB music library and can't even see myself using all that
>No shatterproof glass
I get that Sapphire glass is better, but it still just takes some French guy with a steel ball to break it, so...
>Nougat 7.1 2 months after Nougat 7.0 drops
New software is a bad thing?

The rest was pretty valid.
>>
>>56957847
>overpriced
>outside literally looks like an iPhone ripoff
>AI that forces itself down every orifice it can get into
>will probably only get 1-2 major updates officially
>probably has a defective driver somewhere that will make the device unusable without DESIGNATED patches from XDA (see Nexus 5 underwater camcorder bug)
>build quality is most likely still shit
>OEM part availability will probably end after only a year on the market, aftermarket part vendors probably won't even bother with this device
>lagdroid, so even if you managed to update it using ROMs it will probably be unusable after only a couple years
>strongly implied to not be a Nexus device, so no clue on how hard it will be to root

>did I mention it looks like a fucking iPhone?
God damn, Google isn't even fucking trying anymore.
>>
File: sub-buzz-12304-1475610413-8.png (218KB, 625x432px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-12304-1475610413-8.png
218KB, 625x432px
*sighs* Fucking God. Alright. Challenge accepted.

- It comes in blue. FUCKING BLUE! NOT EVEN APPLE WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO MAKE THAT DUMBASS MOVE.
- It's just... it's ugly. It isn't the eyecandy the Nexus line was.
- Android N = (Android M + shit exclusive features only the Pixel gets)
- Needs a bigger battery for the regular Pixel
- No 64 GB option
>>
>>56989629

It's not waterproof, it's water-resistant, big huge fucking difference.

Sapphire is not better for overall shatter resistance, just scratch resistance. Gorilla Glass is better in that respect.
>>
-no home button
-antenna cover
-looks bendable
-android
-shit processor
>>
>>56990682
>FUCKING BLUE! NOT EVEN APPLE WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO MAKE THAT DUMBASS MOVE.
Uhh last time I checked the 5C continues to exist
>>
>>56957889
Only niggers in 'da hood care about this.
>>
>>56958008
Not REKT
REKT
REKTangle
SHREKT
REKT-it Ralph
Total REKTall
The Lord of the REKT
The Usual SusREKTs
North by NorthREKT
REKT to the Future
Once Upon a Time in the REKT
The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
REKT Astley
LawREKT of Arabia
Tyrannosaurus REKT
eREKTile dysfunction
REKT and Morty
>>
File: shots-fired.jpg (185KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
shots-fired.jpg
185KB, 800x449px
>>56958008
>>
>>56958008
>8008
Tits confirmed pixel is literally an iphone ripoff
>>
>>56958008
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
tfw own an S6
>tfw it's my first Samsung Galaxy phone and don't really want to buy Galaxy phones anymore
>tfw Google Pixel is slightly too expensive
>never buying an LG phone ever again
Fuck
>>
>>56959269
But the 6 came out in 2014.

>forgetting what year it is
>in the current year
>>
>>56961433
Not him, but mobile VR is a total meme. There was barely two standards with Galaxy VR and Cardboard, but they both seem to be dropping the ball in key areas.
>>
>>56961444
>band 12
>band 12
>band 12
>band 12
Yeah, chick shit is so ebin amazin guise xDDDDDD
>>
>>56957847
>botnet
>price
>no sd card slot
>ugly
>battery
>>
>>56964597
I just switched to an iPhone 6 after using a Nexus 5 for the last few years. As long as you don't have everything in Google's botnet, you'll be fine.
>>
>>56966712
Why was that get deleted?
>>
>>56980403
FUCKING SAVED
>>
>>56987515
>Massively overpriced outside the US
It's massively overpriced INSIDE the US too! What in the actual fuck were they thinking/smoking?!
>>
>>56991312
still cheaper than the LG V20

LG is fucking crazy lmao
>>
Am I the only one who likes the design? I've always wanted and android that looks like an iphone.
>>
>>56991372
>Am I the only one who likes the design?
Yes
>>
>>56957847
The Google search bar. That's from 2010, idiot.

No card slot
No OIS
Overpricing
Overpricing
>>
>>56957847
only need one
no 4.5in version
>>
>>56991410
>The Google search bar. That's from 2010, idiot.
that's what happens if you have AOSP and don't flash Gapps
>>
>>56957847
They threw on the upper glass portion so that it wouldn't be mistaken for a fake iPhone.
>>
I just noticed that it looks literally like an Iphone without the colored plastic shit and Google logo on the back. Fucking embarassing.
>>
>>56959916
It does 1080p 120fps.
>>
>>56957847
no expandable storage
non removable battery
no ir blaster
buttons on the side
headphone jack on top
>>
>>56990958
What is HTC and Sony?
>>
>>56957889
iMessage for Android makes blue bubbles on iOS
>>
>>56957921
>>56958008
kek
>>
>>56957847
it's literally google assistant exposition platform, it has no redeeming qualities to justify the price except software. It's just a high quality phone, like many other devices on the market.

That being said, i'm waiting for reviews. There is nothing wrong with really, really high-quality android phone, with great battery life and proper build quality.

>>56959085
this image might be confusing, those 0.0000001mm smartphone camera sensors can't really do a proper bokeh.
>>
Overpriced
Shit cpu (outperformed by iphone 7)
Shit fingerprint thing at the back
Made by google (enjoy you're privacy)
No decent slow mo for the camera
>>
>>56994595
What? Pixel has 120 fps while the iPhone had 60. Are you an actual shill?
>>
>>56980821
>They aren't any more vulnerable than computers whose user run weird attachments from emails.
not true.
just receiving a text with stagefright is enough to be owned. that didn't happen because carriers and messengers censor all potential malice messages.
>>
>>56994686
iPhone 6s and 7 have 120fps @ 1080p.
iPhone 7 has OIS and that stabilization can keep up with 120fps.
Pixel doesn't have OIS. EIS is likely too slow for decent stabilized slo-mo. also EIS has to crop the video size to work.
>>
>>56957847
T
O
O

B
I
G
>>
>>56957847
no circle button in the bottom
>>
>>56994595
>>56994686
>>56994898
Both the iPhone 7 and the Pixel have 720p@240fps and 1080p@120fps.
>>
File: 25bse5jbkwjx.jpg (155KB, 1654x750px) Image search: [Google]
25bse5jbkwjx.jpg
155KB, 1654x750px
>>56958384
To be fair the bigger pixel us 1440p but an extra $100 kek
>>
is the nexus 6p still worth buying? my s5 is being a piece of shit and i want to get a new phone.
>>
>>56957847
>bezels too large
>no SD card slot
>overpriced
>smaller battery than the LG G5 and it can't be removed
>lower resolution display than almost every other smartphone released this year
>>
>>56957875
>>lack of sd card slot
you
>>shitty design
personally I like the design, except for the bezels
>>wannabe iphone
yup
>>overpriced
absolutely
>>straight up botnet
haven't looked at the presentation really. Is the google assistant a bigger botnet than the play services before that?
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.