[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anyway to crack a cpu(brain of pc)? i really want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IndianManHoldingBrain.png (111KB, 229x285px) Image search: [Google]
IndianManHoldingBrain.png
111KB, 229x285px
is there anyway to crack a cpu(brain of pc)? i really want to get up to some mischief.
>>
Fuck you and fuck off. You will only get shitposts in return for shitposting. You are an idiot and you should be elsewhere.
>>
amd cpu runs on anime. you cum on it to feed them and unlock the cpu

intel cpu runs on little jew faeries. you have to feed computer money to maybe please them enough to let you take a peek at their secrets

in case you're curious, nvidia's hardware requires you to be married in order to unlock
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>56956662
>brain of pc
It thought that was the hard drive
>>
>>56956750
No its the Power source
>>
You can op bit it's illegal, you need to overcharge it first.

Now I'm not responsible for what you do with this info but you need to take a piece of conductive metal and apply it to the chip, first you have to charge it, the best way to do that is to take an item like a coat hanger wire or key and pit in into a wall socket to get the necessary charge, then apply that to the CPU, that's what the NSA do. Good luck OP
>>
>>56956662
its actually fairly easy to crack into a CPU
the manufacturers obviously don't want you to do this and have put a sort of "lock" in the software
its easy to delete this "lock" once you have admin rights on a PC
its kind of like unlocking the bootloader on your android device
just navigate your C drive and look for a folder named "system32"
just delete that and you should be good to go
there are lots of guide available online to help you do what you want once you have unlocked your cpu this way
>>
File: 1473624582253.jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1473624582253.jpg
6KB, 227x222px
>>56956662
>brain of pc
>>
>>56956807
best you just spoonfeed little baby OP while you're at it
>>
thanks for help guys but coudlnt i just use a strong magnet to remove security then do >>56956807
>>
>Cracking the brian of cp
>>
File: Windows10.jpg (1MB, 3297x3319px) Image search: [Google]
Windows10.jpg
1MB, 3297x3319px
>>56956662
>is there anyway to crack a cpu(brain of pc)? i really want to get up to some mischief.
Do you want nudes of my wife? Lmk cuz I wanna send them to someone you just gotta put your skype camera on and ill get my dress and high socks and if your black ill pay you just please thanks email me at
[email protected]
alright lmk cuz id probably drop a rope or two if you pretended she was there
>>
>>56956731
I love you
>>
>>56956662
Its super easy to crack a CPU man. I accidentally cracked mine while I was installing by pushing it in too hard. Now I have access to all kinds of secret features.
>>
yes there is but you're not that gud pajeet
>>
>>56956662
take a hammer and hit it, But don't hit it to hard you just want to crack it a little not smash it to bits
>>
>>56958096
thats what ur mum told me last night
>>
you need a softwares call bonzai buddy
>>
>>56958723
Wow you couldn't even please that anons mom? Thats pretty pathetic man. Everybody else on /g/ can without even trying.
>>
1. Get hammer
2. Take out CPU
3. Smash it
4.???
5. Enjoy your cracked CPU
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.