[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we can all agree the botnet has to be destroyed. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: emp-blast-640x353.jpg (45KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
emp-blast-640x353.jpg
45KB, 640x353px
I think we can all agree the botnet has to be destroyed. The only way to fully remove the botnet from Earth is through an EMP covering the entire planet. What technology could I use to achieve this? If I hacked into the Large Hadron Collider, would it be able to produce an EMP of this magnitude?
>>
>>56956463
no
gotta wait for solar flares
>>
>>56956463
nuclear weapons duh
>>
EMP won't burn the books teaching how to create more of the semiconductors with hardware backdoors in them, designed from the beginning to be the new, reborn technology [of invigilation and no privacy].
>>
>>56956463

>implying the botnet lets you so this

We've reached the point of no return, newfriend..
>>
>>56956463
Halo array. No human - no botnet.
>>
There are many data centers, even simple commercial ones, much less government owned and operated ones, that are heavily shielded enough that any electro-magnetic pulse strong enough to damage the computers inside would fatally damage any humans within miles.
>>
SURRENDER
>>
>>56957123
This.

What you need to do anon is hack into all the nuclear plants and make them explode.
>>
>>56956463
The idea of giving a computer to every human being was stupid.
>>
>>56956463
sometimes i wish an EMP would happen and fry all the electronics. even if only for a short while, we'd have to re-learn how to live without digital devices. And we'd be better off for it
>>
>>56960322
Hope you have fun when you suddenly have $0 in the bank and you can't light your home to protect from niggers at night.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.