[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the point, family?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 081404.png (56KB, 238x278px) Image search: [Google]
081404.png
56KB, 238x278px
whats the point, family?
>>
>>56949029
none, just leave it there and don't use it.
>>
>>56949029
None. It's like your os came prepacked with bonzibuddy tbqh
>>
>>56949029

yer welcome
>>
>>56949029
to get frustrated with an AI that has every hearing problem possible and recommends you drive directly into traffic accidents and off bridges on the way to your destination
>>
>>56949252
>to get frustrated

she doesn't let me finish. I'm in the middle of a sentence and she just cuts me up and says she doesn't "quite" understand what I'm asking

You never let me finish Siri wait a little bit and youll understand what the fuck i want
>>
>>56949262
the only time i've ever seen that happen is when the person pauses to ponder their next words. this isn't uncommon - when i start typing a search query i usually don't know the last word i'll type in (it kind of just comes to me while i'm typing), so transferring that to a spoken interface really breaks that (i reach the word i don't know too quickly).

but don't make it out like siri is just cutting you off (unless you're willing to record your voice + siri cutting you off so we can all tell you that you're just pausing at some point and siri is inferring that you're done talking)
>>
BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T
>>
Everyone I see who uses Siri just play with its ability to call you whatever you want and how you can change its accent. Anyone I've seen who use it as an actual AI will say the same phrase 2-3 times before giving up and doing it themselves.
>>
Pure gimmick, just like conversational ui and vr
>>
Command line for normies.
>>
>>56949029
google now works better from what i've experienced
it's useless outside of phones though
>>
desu, the only reason to update to macOS is for appleFS when it comes out.
>>
>>56949029
after apple dominated market with glass slab design, smartphone manufacturers realized no one wants to input long text anymore. so, voice assistant.

shit didn't worked out and now we have swype. right now google tries to revive voice assistant concept again with google pixel, but i'm willing to bet it will fail again.
>>
/g/ being memeing fucks as usual

For setting alarms and timers, Siri is absolutely goat because it's a simple command siri can understand that ordinarily would consume time if done manually.

Apple may tout Siri as the literal zeus god of hands navigation, but it's not, and those who know a little about voice command tech would know its vast limitations.
>>
>>56949270
Text is one thing, while speaking is a whole different thing. You must have very interesting conversations as well.
Think before opening the mouth you buffoon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.