[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Encryption

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Spainish KKK.jpg (60KB, 597x590px) Image search: [Google]
Spainish KKK.jpg
60KB, 597x590px
How much of a hassle is it to encrypt your files in 2016? Do you always have to decrypt everything before being able to read it?

If I upload an encrypted video file to cloud drive, is it possible to stream it to my devices? Is there a video player that support decryption like that or I have to download the file to local drive, decrypt before being able to view it?
>>
>>56948329
>Spainish KKK
jesus how shitty can your education be?
>>
>>56948329
Bump
>>
>>56948329
veracrypt is so easy to use
basically hoe the easiest method works is like this
>Decide how large you want your "folder"(container) to be, and create password for it
>it creates a file
>open veracrypt and mount the file (a bit like a usb) using password
>put shit in and when youre done, unmount
>file is now secured and everything inside it

honestly it is so easy to do, however you cant stream stuff this way.

keep in mind this is one method encryption, and is also a (better) fork of truecrypt which was recommended by snowden until devs left
>>
>>56949789
>Trusting kikeware
>>
>>56948329
>Do you always have to decrypt everything before you read?
This guy can't read cyphertest, what a fag
>>
>>56949795
thanks for providing the alternatives and how to use them m8
>>
>>56949795
it's open source familia
>>
>>56948329
Veracrypt is the easy solution, yes you have to decrypt something before you can watch/read it. If you could read things that are encrypted that would ruin the point derp.
>>
>>56948329
>spanish
>white
kek
>>
Who's that semen demon? I want her to be my gf
>>
>>56948329
Eso es un puto Nazareno hijo de puta
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.