[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought and Android

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1470692558559.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470692558559.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
So let me get this straight, if you want to "pirate" apps you need to:
>Install chinese botnet root tool + pirate botnet appstore and you can't access the google playstore anymore

Are cracked apks even a thing or are they just all fake shit? because they seem infinitely more convenient since you don't require to root your phone
>>
File: animu question 16.png (13KB, 266x220px) Image search: [Google]
animu question 16.png
13KB, 266x220px
?
>>
Yes cracked apps are a thing, are you retarded?
You just Google what you want and install it nigga, like you don't need root nigga. God damn
>>
>pirating software
As if your phone leaking information to Google, your carrier and the US government wasn't bad enough, might as well throw some shady Russian botnet on top too, right?
>>
File: 1471748530354.png (291KB, 2948x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1471748530354.png
291KB, 2948x3000px
>>56942283
>he doesnt know about side loading
>>
You don't need root to install .apk files. You just need to change one thing in the settings.

You don't need to use any "Chinese botnet" tools to root. You just unlock your bootloader and flash a root application, many of which are free/open source, and verifiably not fucked.
>>
>>56942311
What if I have a burner phone that doesn't have any of my accounts/phone number tied to it
>>
>>56942283
>pirate botnet appstore and you can't access the google playstore anymore
Where the fuck did you get that from. The vast majority of apks are pre-cracked/has no protection at all. The rest is solved with lucky patcher, which has "modded play store" option for some stubborn apps, but it's not a requirement, especially if you activate the xposed lucky patcher module. Also, with lucky patcher you can make in-app purchases for free.
>>
>>56942376
Does it have a GPS unit? Congratulations, you're still being spied on.
>>
>>56942283
Do you need to do the l33t anonymoose XD h4x to run and install .exe/.msi files on Windows?

The same applies on Android, you goof. Unlike Apple there isn't a built in DRM system because you're supposed to be able to do what you want with your device. Enable installing from untrusted sources and just grab some .apk files.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-05-17-47-14.png (72KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-05-17-47-14.png
72KB, 480x854px
>>56942283
Literally one switch on stock Android, pic related.
Download the .apk for the app you want and install it.
Get fdroid, it's a legit market of free apps.

No root, no Chinese botnet, the only sketch about it is the source for your 'cracked' app.
>>
>>56942377
>with lucky patcher you can make in-app purchases for free.
I don't believe this, how can an app store allow something so retarded?
>>
File: .png (207KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
.png
207KB, 768x1280px
>>56942417
It doesn't. Lucky patcher redirects those calls to itself.
>>
>>56942283
> I want to install proprietary software
> I have to install proprietary software first
> help

Just use F-Droid, obviously.
>>
>>56942417
Not him, but you still don't seem to understand.

Android doesn't limit you at every single corner like iOS by pushing its own things in your face and restricting access. It trusts you. And despite coming with pre installed programs on most phones nothing is permanent. You could get another dialler program or another AppStore if you wish for it anytime. What I mean by that is, Android is an operating system, not a suite of elements all bound together with iron chains. The AppStore isn't part of android itself.

Android is like a personal computer. And on personal computers, you can run local servers with custom code to make a program believe that his source is telling him something else than what he would say.
>>
I just but whatever app I need, save the .apk file and refund, after the refund I just install again and I get to keep it ;)
>>
File: 1461334881357.png (180KB, 379x551px) Image search: [Google]
1461334881357.png
180KB, 379x551px
>>56942324
lel I lurked now, am I a haX0r yet?
http://www.onyxbits.de/raccoon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.