[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Android Phones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: samsung-galaxy-s7-0005-1500x1000.jpg (297KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
samsung-galaxy-s7-0005-1500x1000.jpg
297KB, 1500x1000px
I'm planing to upgrade my s3 piece of shit to the best posible android phone. I'm thinking about s7. Is this the best android has to offer?. Also the pixel looked cool for me, but I can't stand that fucking chin
>>
S7 is a solid choice, solid build, great screen, good camera etc. I've got one myself and love it but it's probably not that good if you plan on flashing other ROMs, especially if you're forced to get the exynos variant.
>>
>>56934909
Sony phones are better desu. Samsung is a meme tier brand.
>>
>>56934909
s7 is great except for the software and software is the most important thing. So don't get the S7 it's actually shit.
>>
>>56934909
why do poo droids have such an inconsistent interface?

Just look at those icons, Yuck.
>>
>>56935120
You can have all kinds of different icons.
>>
>>56935120
because android users can read the app titles
>>
>>56935163
FUCKING NIGGER
>>
Shilling for ZTE axon 7
>>
Loved my s7e, really, brilliant phone. Then I smashed it. It still works, but there are cracks all over and a big pink line going down the screen, I still use the phone. But, I'm dissappointed with the build quality.

It really wasn't a big drop either.
>>
Google pixel hype
>>
>>56935120
You actually get to choose how your interface looks like.
>>
>>56934909
OnePlus 3, Xiaomi mi 5 or if you want to buy into le future meme LeEco Le Max 2 (moster hardware for really cheap but you also have no headphonejack so you to connect viabluetooth or usb connect)

They are all Around/above s7 Tier powerlevels just much cheaper, only downsdie is with the Xiaomi Mi5 depending were you life you need to look up if your carrier supports the Mi5 LTE bands
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>56934909

You cannot upgrade from S3. Ofcourse you can have a phone with better specs but they are all shit.

If you can stand stock ROMs then the S7 is possible the best choice.
>>
>>56934909
OP3
>>
>>56935023

I feel the same. Samsung has great hardware but I want cyanogenmod on it. Problem is only the exynos has an unlocked bootloader. Porting to Exynos i shit.
>>
>>56934909

Exact same problem here. I have an S3 with CM13 and even after 4 years I'm still underwhelmed by new phones. Ofcourse they are faster and have more memory but they are not 'better' in any way.

I want a phone WITH:
* Non-Exynos CPU (documentation is crap and thus all custom ROMs)
* Unlocked bootloader
* 5" (AM)OLED display not higher res than 1080p
* Replaceble battery
* SD-card slot
* NFC
* Qi (super comfy, can never go back to wired charging)
* Physical buttons below screen
* 3.5mm Jack (no problem atm, ofcourse)
* IR blaster

Things I don't give a RAT'S ASS about:
* Good camera. Fuck that I only scan QR and bar codes
* Front camera. I'm not a girl
* Fingerprint scanner. Fingerprints can never be used as password
* Stereo speakers. People who use their phone's speakers need to be executed
* Alu case. Plastics are superior in any way especially for RF applications
>>
>>56934909
OnePlus 3
>>
>>56934909
iphone 7 masterrace.
>>
>>56935023
Exactly
>>
>>56934994
>sony
>phones
My friend has been through like 4 of the Xperia in the past couple years. Shit is so badly built, lags too
>>
>>56935988
>* Qi (super comfy, can never go back to wired charging)
Sucks for you, Samsung is literally the only phone manufacturer who still supports Qi. Everybody else thought it was more important to be like Apple and have aluminum casing.
>>
>>56934909
Get a pixel you stupid goy.
>>
I find Samsung have great hardware but shit early 2000 chink style software, and touchwiz feels slippery and too sensitive to touch. But a fan any more. Oneplus is definitely worth checking out
>>
>>56936262

Yes. It's sad.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.