[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tomorrow is the inscription day on my college >not american

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1475542141681.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
1475542141681.png
10KB, 216x233px
>tomorrow is the inscription day on my college
>not american but can't decide between software engineering and literature
>I'm fucking nervous since I can't dedice

help me guys.
>>
>>56931239
A lit degree won't get you a job
>>
>>56931239
>being THIS much of a indecisive cuck
WEW
E
W
>>
>>56931239
>dedice
Well, probably not lit...
>>
>>56931251
a software engineering degree wont get you a job either

by the time anon graduates, all the jobs will have completely moved to india
>>
>>56931239
>software engineering and literature
This is not a contest. Just ask yourself if your IQ is above or below 100.

>not american
No nucular aluminum theaters on the moon?
>>
>>56931239
Go for lit
>>
>>56931239
motherfucker, don't care about what you want to do for the rest of your life
just pick the one you want to learn about more
>>
>>56931264
you mean indedicive
>>
>>56931239
what makes you happy anon?
>>
For undergrad? Definitely go with lit, and pick up some functional programming classes for a minor. Then you can decide if you want to pursue programming further, and you'll have analytical skills that will make you a useful hire if you choose to enter the job market. Programming is easy to learn (or /g/ wouldn't be able to do it), while critical theory is something that you really need a mentor for. Hope this helps!
>>
>>56931309
I want to make games but they're hard as fuck to make.

But I also want to be a writer, and is easier to write a book than make a game.
>>
Go lit and fuck some 3dpd peer.
Then learn programming in spare time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.