[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lightweight laptop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Acer-Aspire-ES1-411-Laptop.jpg (43KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Acer-Aspire-ES1-411-Laptop.jpg
43KB, 615x410px
My mom's in the market for a new laptop and asked if I could help her pick one out. She wants something that's lightweight, has a built in webcam, tactile keyboard, and 12.5-17 inch screen. She doesn't use a computer for anything besides the internet, so I don't need anything too beefy. She said her budget was $1200 but I assured her I could get her one for much much less.

Any suggestions? I was thinking about recommending the thinkpad x220 to her but thought I'd ask if you guys had any other suggestions before doing so.
>>
Get a Chromebook
>>
>>56930994
dont do this
>>
>>56930988
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/tablets/lenovo/yoga-book/yoga-book-windows/

try this op
>>
bumpy
>>
>>56930994
do this
>>
>>56930988
VAIO S
http://us.vaio.com/vaio-s/
>>
Get her a thinkpad and make her install gentoo on it
>>
>>56930988

I got my girlfriend an asus ux305ca but atleast in my country its not worth it anymore cause they raised the price. One of the main points for her was the looks eventhou I tried to tell her the looks dont matter.
>>
>>56930994
do this
>>
>>56930994
this
>simple to use
>has basically everything she could possibly need
>no way she could fuck it up with malware
if you're gonna get her a windows laptop at least install ubuntu on it or something
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.