[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
I want to be a hacker where do I start?
>>
Use a buttplug everyday, for when you get rammed in prison by Jamal.
>>
Ask Comrade Putin for a favor.
>>
ls -a
>>
>>56929619

List all
>>
>>56929522
Just install Arch, spend a week ricing your desktop and use it in public with a lot of terminals open, everyone will think you are a hacker.
>>
>>56929668
This
>>
>first and following 3 responses weren't "install gentoo"
>>
>>56929522
SS+GOMAD
If you don't know these hacker terms already, then you're not gonna cut it as a hacker
>>
>>56929668
Did that already.
>>
>>56929699
Gentoo looks interesting. Thanks
>>
>>56929700
/fit/ pls stay
>>56929768
You're gonna like it
>>
use spike to block fuzz stuff and when you find a valid bug turn it into a software exploit
>>
>>56929522
tree
>>
find something you want, and find out how to take it from the internet. for free.
>>
/g/ is probably the most cunty board on all 4chan.

Not even /mu/ or /sci/ is this arrogant and unfriendly.

No useful answer or help to OP.
>>
>>56931145
Oh hey OP didn't see you there

By the way did you know that you're supposed to be at least 18 years old to post on this website?
>>
>>56931145
dumb question deserve dumb responses
>>
not really an expert but maybe look up cibrary . it, lots of good content
>>
>>56931184
This
>>
>>56931145
jesus kid, do you want to learn how to do it yourself, or do you want us to do it for you?
there is no hacking school. teach yourself you lazy ungrateful twat
>>
>>56931145
All of the chan is cunty what do you expect
>>
>>56929522
Type 'tcpdump' in 10 open terminal emulator windows in public and stare at the screen intensely and make a dramatic expression as if you figured something out. Also type a bunch of random shit in one terminal window. Everyone will think you're the hacker known as 4chan who can explode vans.
>>
>>56931145
I'm not OP, I'm just visiting this board.
CC major here.
I'm from /biz/, /sci/ and /pol/.

I just stated a fact, and you know what I said is not false.
>>
>>56929522
Do you know what hacking is? Hacking is using a program the way it's not meant to be intended to be used. Finding an exploit, and taking advantage of that. For starters learn a programming language. c++ is recommended for it's versatility. Master the language and learn to manipulate it in your favor. The shit you see on mr. robot is for the most part bullshit. kek le ddos our servers gotta trace it ayy lmao is not how this works in the real world.
>>
>>56931275
>c++
Fuck off C and Python is all u need.
>>
any of you guys know any tools i can use to hack my old twitter account i forgot my log in details and twitter wont help me jesus christ i just wanna delete it because im gonna apply for a job and im afraid they might see my autistic account
>>
If you want to learn "hacking", get start with coding or system & networking first.
>>
ls

wget

ssh

thanks me later kid
>>
>>56929522
start here
>>
>>56929522
Why would you want to be a hacker? Too much mr robot?

Software development is where it's at
>>
>>56929668
Wouldn't cmd, color a and tree work perfectly?
>>
>>56929667
lube special -anus
>>
File: kid.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
kid.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>56931145
>>
>>56929700
Fuck off R1pp370e.

ICF is what you are looking for kid.
>>
>>56932738

This. Hackers are broke and app builders make bank
>>
>>56929522
>I want to be a hacker where do I start?

Hacking as a phenomena ended twenty years ago. I mean, it used to be American boys (plus a few Europeans etc.), who had access to most Fortune 500 and government computers towards the mid 1990s. But then everyone got jobs, and some people got rich.

Also the communication networks were BBSs in teenage boys bedrooms, conference calls etc. All that's gone now, people talk via Facebook chat, SMS and shit like that nowadays.

Nowadays the hacker teams are governments of the US, China, Israel, Russia. The US forces big companies to put in backdoors and shit so it's cheating in a sense. The US had the beginnings of this twenty years ago but now the independent scene is dead.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.