[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree the iPhone is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: best-phone.jpg (152KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
best-phone.jpg
152KB, 970x546px
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree the iPhone is the best flagship device? Unless you are poor and want cheap chink shit (nothing wrong with that), lets all agree Apple has won in the high end. Their competitors are all garbage, IEDs or poor knock offs. I think we should stop discussing phones from now on, because all questions have been answered.
>>
>no headphone jack
>>
File: image.webm (113KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.webm
113KB, 1080x1445px
/thread
>>
>>56928630
>>56929585
It's time to transition to advanced dumbphones that accept SD cards. Something like Nokia.
>>
>>56928630
Well said, iPajeet!
>>
>>56929753
What do you honestly do with an SD card. You can get iPhones with 128 or 256 gb storage. There's no need for an SD card.

Don't tell me you want to buy a phone that will kill you when it explodes? You must be European, it reminds you of the diversity in your country.
>>
>>56928630
>Small battery.
>No Microsd.
>Single SIM.
>No headphone jack.
>Front facing fingerprint sensor.
>Still not 1080p.
>No back button.
>Can't use phone as USB storage.
>Can't Bluetooth files to another phone without hassle.
>No file manager.
Honestly, it's just a fucking nightmare of a phone.
It doesn't do anything that I want.
>>
>>56930282
>No need for an SD card.
I travel and don't always have access to 4G data, so it's nice to have a few 128GB SD cards with a few seasons of TV on it.
>>
>>56928630
But the iPhone has a camera bump and no aux jack.
>>
>>56928630
>no sd slot
I will never buy a phone without it
>>
It's a fucking joke of a phone
Jesus anon
>>
>>56930282
>You can get iPhones with 128 or 256 gb storage.
>Spend $400 more for 120 bucks worth of storage
>>
>>56930282
Okay, look at it this way.
Imagine the following : You're in a tough spot at the moment (For whatever reason) and you've had to move away everything in your house besides the most basic furniture and everything you can carry for whatever reason. You don't own a laptop because you have an iPad/Android tablet and that worked out fine for you when you had your desktop readily available, despite being aware that it just doesn't do the exact same job.

You decide to start browsing Netflix for something to watch. But the shows you were watching before aren't there, and you're not stupid enough to settle for the quality and speed on free streaming websites.

Well, that's just fine. You can download, say, 90 gb worth of content on your SD card (That way you're set to go for a long while, or you could even start binge watching to pass time) using a Torrent client on your Android phone/tablet and then either watch it directly there, or turn your phone into a media server and watch it all on your iPad if that's what you have - Without having to modify/free up any storage on any of your devices. It's just there and you can even use the SD card on other kinds of devices once you're done using it here.

No matter what storage any of your devices have, having an SD card is just convenient to the point that it becomes a need once you get used to it.

I'm currently in that exact situation, except I have an iPad and a Samsung S6 at my disposal. You have no idea how much I wish I had an SD card right now.

If you still can't even begin to imagine the possible usage for an SD card at this point, here's a much shorter example :

You work in media creation and you use your phone to record 4K footage of beautiful things you see every day that you didn't necessarily plan on filming. Well, recording that in a format that's good enough to be properly used afterwards takes a LOT of memory, and fast. I'd rather just have a dedicated SD card for it, so I don't have to limit my usage.
>>
File: wat.jpg (38KB, 600x268px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
38KB, 600x268px
The only thing the phone 7 has going for it is that it has the best processor then any other phone on the market otherwise the only things separating this from the itard 6 is the bigger camera bumb the useless quad led flash and no headphone jack if your that desprate for an iphone get the 6 plus its on ebay now for a less then half the price of this thing. and with my closing statment fuck that piece of shit itunes.
>>
>>56928630
>no physical keyboard
lel

posted with my Blackberry Passport
>>
>>56930811
Hahahahahahaha

So basically sd cards are for butthurt poorfags. Im not really suprised to be honest. I would rather do something else than watch movies and tv shows on my phone.
>>
>>56930811
>Let's imagine an extremely unlikely situation
The truth is, I'd never want to watch TV shows on my phone. I have a computer and a large monitor at home for that purpose. I don't really expect to find myself in "a tough spot" any time soon and if I do I am certain I have better things to do than consuming media.
>>
File: 1475159267397.png (29KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1475159267397.png
29KB, 250x226px
>tfw not poor, but too intelligent to buy apple products
>>
>>56930840
>Fastest SoC
>Wasted because iOS
>>
>>56929585
>/threading your own post
>>
>>56928630
>uses cheap outdated tech that sells for astronomical prices to retarded faggots like you

iPhone will never be the best at anything
[spoiler] ebin troll btw [/spoiler]
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.