[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I go onto this board You know something? Why do we have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (597KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
597KB, 500x281px
>mfw I go onto this board

You know something? Why do we have to argue all the time over iOS vs Android when they are pretty much the same thing? Why do we have to have multiple threads about Google releasing yet another phone that no one really cares about? Why do we have so many shitty general threads about fucking headphones and Thinkpads?

Really the most important question is actually, why do you guys define yourself and others by the consumerist technology you own? It would explain why there are daily threads of so called rich kids bragging about their new Macbook Pro + iPhone 7 purchase to a bunch of strangers on /g/. It would explain the kneejerk reactions to shit you don't like.

Fact is, a lot of you /g/ posters are far too easy to bait and shit all over. Too many of you are defined by what companies shit into stores like WalMart and Best Buy and are far too eager to defend them and shit on anyone else who disagrees. And don't think the GNU-fanboys are safe from this either, you guys are a bunch of lemmings too.

I'm not saying this to imply that I'm better than you, I often make similar mistakes. But just try to not be such a dog to companies that just want you to fight their battles for them.
>>
>>56926696
Fuck off, Karen.
>>
>>56926696
>when they are pretty much the same thing
They aren't.
"Why do people do things they like?"
-You
>>
>>56926696
I love Karen.
>>
File: all the water on planet earth.jpg (174KB, 960x798px) Image search: [Google]
all the water on planet earth.jpg
174KB, 960x798px
General are the only good threads.
>>
/g/ is literally anti consumerist
they hate them so much
unless it's thinkpad and gnu, but not apple and bsd
>>
File: Kiniro.Mosaic.600.1580723.jpg (57KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
Kiniro.Mosaic.600.1580723.jpg
57KB, 600x591px
>>56926728
Ayaya, do you need a hug?
>>
>>56926732
Also, in a broad sense, they are the same.

They have similar features, and each year iOS and Android become more like each other. Disregarding the Android OEM drama where a lot of phones and tablets aren't gonna get the newest versions of Android, the two OSes are pretty much the same. A lot of the same popular apps, similar layout for the homescreen, similar gestures, etc. Not saying that they are identical just similar enough for the differences to not matter in most cases.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.