[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Pixel = Botnet The Phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: gifcheto.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
gifcheto.gif
2MB, 350x300px
Hmm your privacy will probably die the moment you touch the phone and get your fingerprint scanned and saved into the botnet, so Google can know EVERYTHING about you
>>
>>56923485
Isn't that the case with every phone?
Get bent faggot.
>>
>>56923498
A Google phone is a whole new caliber
>>
I want the NSA and FBI to know me. It will make my next security clearance update background investigation easier. The government doesn't bother me nor has it reason to.
>>
I don't mind, it's not skynet yet.
>>
>>56923485

Love my Tracfone (5in screen just like the rest of you). A cell phone is only secure if you don't have to register your personal info to activate it.

You sheep deserve what you get from the Orwellian nightmare that's soon to begin.
>>
File: fingerprint.png (33KB, 1646x925px) Image search: [Google]
fingerprint.png
33KB, 1646x925px
>>56923485
>fingerprint
well youre not wrong
>>
File: be very affraid my friend.jpg (100KB, 476x700px) Image search: [Google]
be very affraid my friend.jpg
100KB, 476x700px
>>56925338
>Orwellian nightmare that's soon to begin.
Late to the party
>>
>>56924360
It's not just the government you have to worry about, but the individual human beings who have access to your information. The government is just people, you know? The same people who are greedy, or psychotic, or jealous, or fucked up in some way or another ... and one day, for whatever reason, you can wind up in their crosshairs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.