[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Senior project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
I need to do a senior project for CS and I don't know what to do. It's for my undergrad. Any ideas?
>>
hack the planet
>>
build a robot to pull the trigger on a gun so you can finally kill yourself
>>
Great suggestions guys but I think I'll pass on those
>>
Would you like to collaborate on my project?
Or you need to do something from scratch?
>>
Yeah what's yours?
>>
How big in scope does the project need to be?

Are you working in a team or alone?

Chess engine or checkers engine might be cool.
>>
Make a robot that responds to chat input on a website you made. Web dev, low level programming, robotics. I don't think you can really go wrong g with this one
>>
I'm doing it alone. I have time so a bigger project wouldn't be out of the question.
>>
>>56913129
Maybe a robot that will automatically put the fucking post number your response is to.
>>
That sounds awesome. Any links on where I can start
>>
watching grass grow simulator
>>
>>56913056
A web site where you enter a git repo and it generates graphs about code smells per author over time
>>
>>56913136

Sorry kinda new to this
>>
Make a game. E en if it's shit It's still shiny and holds people's attention.
>>
>>56913125

Where I can start with this
>>
>>56913060
>>56913066
quality

>>56913195
console.log("hello I am not a robot");
there done
>>
I asked something similar and an anon told me the following:
>At college, for my communication systems class, we were supposed to write a specific program or else we couldn't write the exam.
>The programs was:
>>Write a server program that has weather information, and sits waiting on port 50000 for clients to connect, write a client that can connect to the server and make a request for the weather information. The server should respond to the client's request with the weather information
>Note: the weather information are totally fake. just make up 5 cities with weather information or so. like Seattle: sunny, 90F
>Use Java, and the Socket module (i.e. TCP/IP).
>Or whatever language, i think all of them have a socket module.

Alternately, think about something you use regularly that could be improved. I use last.fm to keep track of my music listening habits, and I wish it could be run as a local program that's better than the shitty client they provide.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.