[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEFEND THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: cox monthly fee.png (35KB, 1068x653px) Image search: [Google]
cox monthly fee.png
35KB, 1068x653px
DEFEND THIS
>>
>>56912590
>cox
haha
>>
File: capitalism1414011942717s.jpg (18KB, 250x114px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism1414011942717s.jpg
18KB, 250x114px
are you not pleased?
is this not what you asked for?
>>
>>56912590
Can't defend but this is due to cable cutting

Streaming is killing the cable side of these businesses, so instead of innovating and improving cable why not just make some of that lost profit back by increasing the price of internet that is needed to stream.

Fucked up but welcome to capatalism, this shit will continue unless the pseudo monopoly of cable companies ends
>>
>cocks
$40 a month for 100/10 with cumcast here.
>>
>>56912590
Thanks, capitalism
>>
>>56912590
When it says Cox right there in the name, you know some sucking is going to be involved.
>>
>>56912767
they used to be good with free, unannounced bandwidth upgrades
>>
the rich need food too
>>
>>56912590
>defending ISPs
>>
>>56912590
Amerifat detected

Try moving to a country where the government isn't totally cucked by big corporations. We actually have competition out here in the rest of the world
>>
>>56912590
Looks like your introductory rate expired.
Just call and threaten to cancel. If they don't go back to a price similar then call another provider, get a quote and call back.

Source : I work in retention in a call center for a cable company. If you have any question, ask me before I go to bed
>>
>>56912690
I'm >>56913103 and I can tell you with complete honesty that cable companies ( especially small one) prefer internet customer than cable customer.
>why?
Cost
Let say you have a house with 4 TVs and those 4 tvs have cable boxes. One of them break down then you need to send a tech, replace the box,etc .
Also most of the income one cable part of the bill goes to pay the channel and not as profit.
Now let's compare an internet customer : cost is only the pipe that connects you to the others pipes.
Stupid kid can't dosnt know how to enter the password for the WiFi network ? Contact Sony.

Heck even we get more commissions for saving a internet only customer vs a cable only customer
IIRC we make about 1$ in profit per internet customer vs 0.60$ for cable customer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.