[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a streaming/download service that lets me download Blu-Ray

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Streaming-Services-USA.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Streaming-Services-USA.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
Is there a streaming/download service that lets me download Blu-Ray quality (and by that I mean no compression up the ass) movies? I was watching Batman Begins on Playstation Movies and it looked like garbage.
>>
>>56690306
What about ones on TPB? I see rips on there that are >10GB but I don't know if it's still horribly compressed. Not talkin about that yiffy kid though.
>>
>>56690450
If properly encoded, a 10GB rip of a Bluray could look great, but those aren't the kind of encodes you're going to find on public trackers. There are private trackers that specialize in high quality encodes. Consult the /ptg/ OP for more information. And don't beg for an invite, you won't get one.
>>
the industry complain about illegal downloads, yet don't even provide legal downloads with the same level of quality
it's embarrassing

>>56690450
they're re-compressed versions of the bluray's
you have;
bluray/bdmv: the actual bluray files or iso, as-is (minus the encryption)
remux: the movie, maybe along with bonus material, as-is, but remuxed (transferred) into an mkv file for easier handling. exactly the same quality as the bluray
rips: everything else, these are transcoded versions of the bluray to reduce the size, 9-13G or so is a popular choice, and are often not much worse in quality compared to the bluray

web-dl's (ripped from web sources like netflix/itunes etc) are typically much smaller, like around 4G, and are noticably worse in quality compared to the bluray
>>
None whatsoever.

>>>/g/ptg

HD-Bits and PTP are the trackers you want to be part of.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.