[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noctua or be quiet!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: noctua.jpg (1001KB, 1092x1203px) Image search: [Google]
noctua.jpg
1001KB, 1092x1203px
Which is better if you don't care about appearance?
>>
>>56684805
Be quiet has been making new stuff and are trying to innovate.
Noctua has been doing the same thing over for ages.
Both are good but it's like trying to compare a bleeding edge distro to a stable one.
>>
I miss the old days when all the big heatsink companies just sold you a bare heatsink and you chose a fan for it yourself, based on your noise tolerance and performance needs.
>>
>>56684805
Gotta say I did feel incredibly dumb buying 3 noctua s12a fans for 50 bucks
>50 fucking bucks for FANS
That being said: they feel and look so damn high quality that I kinda rationalized it already. Also they're so quiet that my pc is literally silent at daytime and barely audible, except for the faint sound of air being pushed in and out at night
Tl;dr: Noctua is the real deal. It's like apple for cooling, ridiculously expensive, but not too expensive that you wouldn't be able to buy them. Good products afaikt.
>>
>>56684805
Papst,Phantek,Scythe,Noctuna are good companys, be quiet is fucking budget trash never buy this shit.
>>
>>56684805
I have been using the same Noctua fans for about 7 years now and they still work great. Close to 24/7 usage too.
>>
ARCTIC fans are great and highly under rated, they're directly comparable to thermal take and phantek minus the ridiculous brand charge.
>>
>>56685070
I've been using no-name freebees for 10 and they still work. Never greased them.
>>
>>56685142
I've been doing nofan for 20 years on this old pc and it still works

Conclusion: don't use any fans they will ruin your pc
>>
>>56685538
Eat a gun, autist scum.
>>
noiseblockers eloop all the way, they are pricey though but look good as well
>>
>>56685570
I will after shooting you first, faggot.
>>
Why do they make their fans so ugly?
>>
>>56685619
Why do you care?

I think they look pretty sick, then again, I don't have a window in my tower.
>>
>>56685619
They are asserting their dominance over their submissive customer base.

>yeah, our shits overpriced and cum colored
>but you're going to buy it and thank us for the opportunity
>>
Sanyo Denki and Panaflo objectively make the best fans in the market.

Currently using Panaflos 120x38mm pwm fans.
>>
Austrians sure love their quality control. This is because their only meaning of life lies in beating those darn Germans.
>>
>>56685714
>Sanyo Denki
my nigga
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.