[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are drones going to change our lives ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: drone-dji-photo.jpg (520KB, 2500x1445px) Image search: [Google]
drone-dji-photo.jpg
520KB, 2500x1445px
>>
Nah
>>
>>56684391
Did RC helicopters?
>>
I'm still waiting for the first assassination attempt by quadricopter/drone. Make it small and hard to see. Pack it full of explosive shit and let it blow up 2 feet above someone's head. VoilĂ .

Don't know if they plan for this. Signal jammers seem like an easy solution for remote controlled drones.
>>
>>56684391
Drones are the reason why I have my blinds shut at all times.
>>
>>56684716
i've always thought it would be with a machine gun mounted in a drone. looks like easier
>>
>>56684758
Try and aim that shit. Just flying the thing and pressing the explode button seems way easier if you don't care about collateral. The simpler the plan the greater the chances for success. I.e. the less points of failure... Also deadly guns are sort of big. The smaller the drone the better.
>>
>>56684815
you got a point
>>
>>56685021
I just like exploding things. And pragmatism. Which go hand in hand surprisingly often.
>>
>>56684716

preprogrammed flight pattern. targeted emp weapon is the only thing that could stop a real drone strike. shooting it down would just make it explode farther from the target.
>>
>>56685404

also that anti-missile system that shoots thousands of bullets at the missile, but that's not practical for residential or commercial zones. maybe something like that but with sticky stuff meant to weigh the drone down until it can't fly.
>>
I've never actually seen one.
>>
>>56684815
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AeroVironment_Switchblade

The military calls these things 'loitering munitions', they are classified as missiles instead of drones but it's basically a quadrotor or a little winged plane strapped to a hand grenade.
>>
>>56684716
>Signal jammers seem like an easy solution for remote controlled drones.
They aren't because they will disrupt local communication including emergency response and secret service radios.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.