[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question /g/. I happen to be one of the idiots who didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hothothothothothothothothot3.jpg (63KB, 426x709px) Image search: [Google]
hothothothothothothothothot3.jpg
63KB, 426x709px
Quick question /g/. I happen to be one of the idiots who didn't upgrade from windows 8.1 to 10 while it was still free. But it turns out you can upgrade for free as part of an assistive technologies promo or something. It's downloading right now, but I'm still iffy about wether or not they'll charge me later for it, there's also privacy concerns. Should I finish the upgrade?
>>
>charge me later
won't happen
>privacy concerns
you're already using windows, you don't care about your privacy
>>
>>56682578
/thread
>>
They can't charge you for something after you get it for free.
>>
I look forward to your next thread when you ask us for help on how to go back to 8.1 because Win10 sucks so fucking much
>>
>>56683115
>going back to 8.1
you should kill yourself, honestly.
>>
>>56683502
Good one
>>
>>56682548
Windows 8.1 with a start menu program like Startisback is effectively Windows 7 but with a fair speed boost, a clean UI, and a super fast bootup, and only a hair of game incompatibility issues. Windows 10 is Windows 8.1 with pre-installed candy crush, lots of UI inconsistencies, some bugs, a hair more less game compatibility, and forced updates unless you're running the Enterprise version of the OS. The operating systems benchmark the same because they're nearly identical. There is nothing else there for you. If you game, there is DirectX 12, but since Microsoft is making it Windows 10 exclusive to push upgrades and sales, it looks like its competitor Vulkan will be very popular since half of the PC gaming userbase can't use DX12 since they've gone out of their way to avoid upgrading to Windows 10.

If you miss out on this super duper free upgrade, don't worry, people have been easily KMS activating their copies of Windows for a long time now. Take a look at the KMSPico thread on mydigitallife.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.