[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well this is it, they figured out i was dodging buying a real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: d.png (323KB, 1176x735px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
323KB, 1176x735px
well this is it, they figured out i was dodging buying a real copy with insider releases.
im moving onto linux, going arch with cinnamon desktop
on a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked am i for the next 4 hours
>>
Just use KMS ya dingus

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gidnfnnonmjm8cx/KMSpico%20v10.0.4%20%28Office%20and%20windows%20activator%29%20%5BTechTools.NET%5D.rar?dl=0
>>
How much have you used linux, Arch is pretty easy to install even if you're new to it. Just follow the beginners guide and you can't go wrong. The post installations stuff is more time consuming, it'll be a while before you have a useable desktop, though I guess that depends on whether or not you use a DE or WM, as a DE would pull most of the shit you need rather than you having to do it yourself like with a WM.
>>
The only reason that would come up is if you're using a really old insider build. try actually updating it.
>>
>>56664491
>Error (429)

dingus...
>>
File: 0UAfBbRT.png (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
0UAfBbRT.png
24KB, 256x256px
>>56664468
cant you just put the clock back and get a real free upgrade to winaids10?
pic of how fucked you might be
>>
>>56664555
oh shit so its an error related only to insider builds? i keep this totally up to date though.
>>56664538
ive used linux a lot. i get super bogged down with like video card drivers and shit though, thats all confusing.

i guess ill do a sfc /scannow
>>
>>56664594
>oh shit so its an error related only to insider builds? i keep this totally up to date though.
What build is it? Perhaps you didn't get updated to the latest insider builds for some time for whatever reason. You can download the latest slow ring ISO's from MS, double click them and run the updater.
>>
>>56664628
thanks dude, this actually worked. no more warning. i guess i got stuck on some old build
>>
>>56664468
Just pirate it tbqh
>captcha is 'proprietary'
>>
This is my latest insider build.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.