[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, i found this little bastard (Iphone 6s) on my way home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: verge-22IMG_6613.0.jpg (599KB, 2040x1360px) Image search: [Google]
verge-22IMG_6613.0.jpg
599KB, 2040x1360px
Hi guys, i found this little bastard (Iphone 6s) on my way home yesterday night and i want to be able to use it. How do i do ?
>>
>>56660856
Give it back Jamal
>>
>>56660856
give the phone back jamal

if he phone is locked you can't do anything, if the battery is dead charge it and cross your fingers if doesn't have a pass code, if it does you don't have the equipment and knowledge to unlock it otherwise you wouldn't be asking
>>
>>56660864

I can't since i don't know who's the owner. I need to bypass the code to unlock.
>>
>>56660872

If i had to knowledge i wouldn't be here asking for some help.
>>
>>56660881
can't be done without a special set of equipment and knowledge, and there aren't exactly guides on YouTube
>>
>>56660899

Equipment ? It's just a 6pin password.
>>
>>56660856
Give it back Jamal
>>
>>56660881
You can find owner's contact info on the lockscreen
>>
>>56660856
Give it back, Asuka.
>>
>>56660923
Yeah, good luck trying
>>
Hey, that's my phone!
>>
>>56660856
GIVE IT BACK JAMAL YOU LITTLE NIGGER SHIT
>>
Give it back little fucker. Bypass the lockscreen to access owners contact info if it isnt already on the lockscreen
>>
File: stoleniphone.png (1MB, 1263x1060px) Image search: [Google]
stoleniphone.png
1MB, 1263x1060px
>>56660856
return it, sell it on craigslist or something, you literally cannot do anything about it if you come to /g/ ask about that
>>
>>56660856
Just sell it to someone who is into stolen goods.
>>
Could the phone be salvaged and sell for parts on ebay?
>>
Kill yourself.
These threads should be deleted immediately.
>>
>>56661179
>Could the phone be salvaged and sell for parts on ebay?
If it could, it would be happening now.
Is it? Are there shady dudes offering cut-price screens and batteries?
>>
Hand it in to lost and found. If no one claims it, we'll help you out once you get it back.
>>
Turn it, and yourself, in to the police Mohammed/Jamal.
>>
>>56661247
Not him but yes, there are. Stolen I phones are only worth as much as the screen and the other parts. Those parts are almost worthless used, it's not worth the effort of scrapping the phone and it's certainly not worth the effort of stealing a phone. You might as well give it back and hope the owner is a qt 3.14 grill that will give you her number.
>>
>>56660856
>i want to be able to use it. How do i do ?
wtf do you think this is like android or something? these phones are locked down to prevent theft
>>
File: gaming nigger.jpg (55KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
gaming nigger.jpg
55KB, 599x449px
>>56660856
give it back
>>
>>56660856

Replace the logic board for 80 dollars and restore as a new phone from dfu

sell it or use it

i have done this to 2 5s

doubt you could pull TBPHF
>>
Fucking hell do we really need to have a stolen iphone thread every day? Can we just sticky this >>56660977 and be done with the niggers coming here to post about their stolen shit.
>>
>>56662022
Don't steal shit, Jamal.
>>
throw it in the trash, phones and their culture are bad, swiss army knives of tech, bad at everything, watered down mishmash of crap, but especially applel is bigtime garbo
>>
Email me at [email protected]
There are several ways to unblock an iPhone, but fuck /g/ so I won't give it away here.
>>
Every day.
Every fucking day some stupid cunt is on here going 'hurr what can i do with this iphone i stole'

What you can do is part it out and make a couple hundred, treykwan
>>
the iphone is so suck you can't even break into it. buy samsung guys
>>
Give it back, Jamal. Or part it out.
>>
>>56660856
Give it back, Tyrone
>>
>>56662022
Fuck off iJamal.
>>
>>56660856
You should send it to me so that I can try to fix my moms and get the pictures of my nieces first birthday party off of it.
>protip: they are probably gone for good, THANKS APPLE
>>
>>56663433
Just pay to get it fixed
>>
File: stolen_iphone.jpg (300KB, 1263x1060px) Image search: [Google]
stolen_iphone.jpg
300KB, 1263x1060px
>>56660977
This is an outdated version. Please use this one in the feature. Many thanks for your cooperation.
>>
>>56663554
Pay who? It was ran over alot.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.